COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Gideon Lichfield going over the script with his boss.

View attachment 52479
This guy is something else...here’s one of his articles on how to propagandize a narrative- of course he calls it “healthy” and a process of “building.”

Listen - when you have a group of people running social experiments and this pulling all the strings - it ain’t free enterprise and it’s certainly NOT HEALTHY.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This guy is something else...here’s one of his articles on how to propagandize a narrative- of course he calls it “healthy” and a process of “building.”

Listen - when you have a group of people running social experiments and this pulling all the strings - it ain’t free enterprise and it’s certainly NOT HEALTHY.

Just another soulless corporate lackey.

billy t

Veteran
A recent study was published in BMJ (an international peer reviewed medical journal) where the following points were made;
1) The PCR test is not a reliable diagnostic tool for identifying Covid-19 and its variants.
2) The PCR test does not serve the purpose for which it was manufactured for. In other words it is a “faulty product’.
3) The views of many scientists regarding Covid-19 have been suppressed by the UK government.
4) Scientists have not just been silenced in the UK but also in other countries.
5) Many scientists and government approved “experts” have stocks in companies who are directly benefiting financially from the Covid hysteria.
Quote: “The UK’s pandemic response relies too heavily on scientists and other government appointees with worrying competing interests, including shareholdings in companies that manufacture covid-19 diagnostic tests, treatments, and vaccines”. End of quote.

Link to the full study: https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4425?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_term=hootsuite&utm_content=sme&utm_campaign=usage

Lil axe

Veteran
Sadly, more adverse reactions to the "vaccine' in Italy:

‘Dozens And Dozens’ Of Teachers In Northern Italy Call In Sick After Taking AstraZeneca’s Experimental MRNA Injection

This is rather helpful:

Covid-19 Vaccine Side Effects World Map

UNBELIEVABLE!!! And unfortunately, somewhat a foregone conclusion when you have knuckle-dragging goons with a badge who think they have some sort of "power" to do what they're doing. The second story is with a security company but it's the same dynamic:

Ontario COVID-19 quarantine screening officer charged with extortion, sexual assault

Man accused of sexual assault quarantined at hotel
just read another article about the assault at the hotel -
and another story about travellers walking out of airports instead of going to the hotels, don't blame 'em

billy t

Veteran
I'm not buying those numbers at all.
Yeah, for sure its likely MUCH higher but at least it will shut up the idiots who argue "just listen to the experts" and the infamous "did you get your medical degree from Facebook?" They can't deny what you are saying when your basically quoting their OWN so called credible sources.

Lil axe

Veteran

Mounties confirmed the suspect was arrested and released from custody a few hours later.

As of Wednesday, no charges had been laid, Kalanj confirmed. Suspects are only identified if charges are approved by the BC Prosecution Service.

video of fella being roughed up, but no video of alleged assault on employees

Karlysymon

Superstar
Incoming....Minister/Secretary of Loneliness

Inspirational words here from the streets of Brixton. As the tyranny continues the resistance gradually starts to build....until it all goes off that is.

Watching this video, reminds me at bit of being at No Frill's the other day because the security guard was telling everyone to stand on the circles... guess he didn't have much to do or was stretching his legs from being at the front door. An older Jamaican man behind me was saying out loud "We all need to join together and stop this nonsense" and then went on about how he hated Trudeau. I turned around and nodded my head and he then went on and quoted Bob Marley but I couldn't decipher what he was saying. Anyway, as I was leaving the store as was he, I said to him "It's good to know someone's speaking the truth". He then said people need to wake up and realize what's going on. I said to him 'Eventually, they will" and he replied, "Not fast enough!". I said I agreed with him on that part.

Awoken2

Superstar
Watching this video, reminds me at bit of being at No Frill's the other day because the security guard was telling everyone to stand on the circles... guess he didn't have much to do or was stretching his legs from being at the front door. An older Jamaican man behind me was saying out loud "We all need to join together and stop this nonsense" and then went on about how he hated Trudeau. I turned around and nodded my head and he then went on and quoted Bob Marley but I couldn't decipher what he was saying. Anyway, as I was leaving the store as was he, I said to him "It's good to know someone's speaking the truth". He then said people need to wake up and realize what's going on. I said to him 'Eventually, they will" and he replied, "Not fast enough!". I said I agreed with him on that part.
It's gone full on 1984 here now OM. I wouldn't be surprised that once the cameras went off those other two guys got the crepe kicked out of them. This can't go on much longer

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Incoming....Minister/Secretary of Loneliness

I'm speechless. smh!