COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Excellent resource.

VAERS is the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System put in place in 1990. It is a voluntary reporting system that has been estimated to account for only 1%* of vaccine injuries.

OpenVAERS is built from the HHS data available for download at vaers.hhs.gov.

The OpenVAERS Project allows browsing and searching of the reports without the need to compose an advanced search (this can be done at medalerts.org).

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
AHS Health Inspector requests haircut, then tickets hairdresser for $1000

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

MagneticHuman

Veteran
I'm doing my best to use my tradeable energy as my way of voting. Giving it to things I want to expand. I guess I have visited IKEA for the last time......

DavidSon

Star
Federal law prohibits employers and others from requiring vaccination with a Covid-19 vaccine distributed under an EUA
Great news for the US! I hope other countries also have laws concerning emergency authorization.

"Even though the FDA granted emergency use authorizations for the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines in December 2020, the clinical trials the FDA will rely upon to ultimately decide whether to license these vaccines are still underway and are designed to last for approximately two years to collect adequate data to establish if these vaccines are safe and effective enough for the FDA to license."

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This is disgusting.
Edmonton police attack peaceful protesters, then turn against journalists

Following Alberta NDP Leader Rachel Notley’s calls for law enforcement to break up the anti-lockdown protesters gathering outside the legislature, the Edmonton Police attacked and arrested David Pawlowski. The arrest took just over five minutes to conduct, as a dozen officers fought against the crowd to drag Pawlowski to a nearby black prison bus.

Rachel Notley also gave an invitation for local antifa to show up and stir things up, which were ignored by police.

CBC spins peaceful anti-lockdown protest into white supremacist event because torches were featured on event poster.
This is what passes as journalism in Canada. Canadian tax dollars fund this garbage.
This is the CBC article.

Screenshot_2021-02-24 After criticism, Premier Jason Kenney condemns racist elements at Edmont...png

Lil axe

Veteran

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited:

Lil axe

Veteran
Toronto wants to be reimbursed for sending a dozen cops on horseback to make an example of Skelly. What a sad display. It didn't work. Complete grandstanding from Toronto's mayor John Tory and Doug Ford. Both freedom hating tyrants.
yup, millionaire tory, travelling to and from his florida home , and dougie spending 2.5 million on bracelets -