COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
India develops COVID treatment kit for less than $3 per person with ‘miraculous’ ivermectin

'Utilizing early treatment with hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, the densely populated India, which has four times the population of the U.S., has less than half of the coronavirus related deaths’

Karlysymon

Superstar
I’m pretty sure this is the mark of the beast.
Their 2018 plan coming to life. It was a Zerohedge article but i can't find it now so Frank's post will suffice. You know, this has the potential to stir/accelerate separatist sentiments (think Catalan, Venetian etc), where people not wanting to live under the panopticon break away to create enclaves where these ridiculous internal passports aren't allowed kinda like the restaurant owner in LA who forbid mask-wearers from entering. Which is why TPTB are themselves preparing for violence. I can't wait to see how the internal passport issue will play out in the US.

REPORT: EU Planning “Vaccination Passport” Since 2018
A report published by the European Commission in late 2019 reveals that the EU has been looking to increase the scope and power of vaccination programmes since well before the current “pandemic”.

The endpoint of the Roadmap is, among many other things, to introduce a “common vaccination card/passport” for all EU citizens.

This proposal will be appearing before the commission in 2022, with a “feasibility study” set to run from 2019 through 2021 (meaning, as of now, it’s about halfway through).

To underline the point: The “vaccination roadmap” is not an improvised response to the Covid19 pandemic, but rather an ongoing plan with roots going back to 2018, when the EU released a survey of the public’s attitude toward vaccines titled 2018 State of Vaccine Confidence

On the back of this research, the EU then commissioned a technical report titled Designing and implementing an immunisation information system, on – among other things – the plausibility of an EU-wide vaccination monitoring system.

Full Story

elsbet

Superstar
Funny that the Vatican, of all places wouldn’t uphold religious objections to the vaccine. Incase anyone else hasn’t noticed, the Vatican is going to promote everything coming out of WEF & the UN….everything up to and including transhumanism….just give it time. The Pope already gave his approval for civil (gay) unions last year.

The ultimate affront to God as the Creator of the human body….turning churches into vaxx centers…to get a vaxx that will turn you into Bill Gates’ image.
View attachment 52225 View attachment 52226 View attachment 52227
I noticed. I think a lot of us are actually waiting-- expectantly. As you said: It's just a matter of time.

But oh, that the vaxxing had been conducted in the Fang sanctuary. Seems more appropriate, somehow.

Best tweet of the month, if not, year I'd say :):

Some good news:

The Hague court sides with activists, tells Dutch government to IMMEDIATELY lift ‘illegitimate’ curfew

When my mum used to get annoyed with people she'd see on the TV, she used to say she'd want to push them in their face. Now when I see Cruella de Vil's face, or whatever her name is, I now know exactly what she meant :rolleyes::

O'CONNOR: Powerful health officials need to be made more accountable

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
ASK THE EXPERTS II - MUST WATCH!

Ask the Experts II provides a platform to some of the world's most outspoken and heavily censored medical professionals to express their views on the validity of the global pandemic, the safety & efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines, masks and the other precautionary measures that have been so readily integrated into our everyday lives.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
COVID-19 activity declining, but variants at 'critical juncture,' Tam says

Screenshot_2021-02-21 COVID-19 activity declining, but variants at 'critical juncture,' Tam says.png

Fajr

Veteran

Ask the Experts II provides a platform to some of the world's most outspoken and heavily censored medical professionals to express their views on the validity of the global pandemic and the safety & efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccines, the masks and the other precautionary measures that have been so readily integrated into our everyday lives. Produced by Oracle Films https://oraclefilms.com In collaboration with Fiona Hine, Founder of CoviLeaks https://covileaks.co.uk Featuring (in order of appearance): Dr. Andrew Kaufman, Dr. Tom Cowan, Dr. Kevin P. Corbett, Dr. Anne Fierlafijn, Dr. Hilde De Smet, Prof. Konstantin Pavlidis, Dr. Zac Cox, Dr. Piotr Rubas, Dr. Johan Denis, Senator Scott Jensen, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Dr. Heiko Santelmann, Sandy Lunoe, Dr. Simone Gold, Dr. Brian Tyson, Dr. Teryn Clark, Dr. Gaston Cornu-Labat, Dr. Antoine Barbari, Prof. Dolores Cahill, Kate Shemirani, Dr. Mario Cabrera Avivar, Dr. Mikael Nordfors, Dr. Elke F. de Klerk, Dr. Vernon Coleman.

Speaking of chemical trails which cause so called COVID
Spraying quite regularly in the London area, for some time now.

Not like the skies are striped, but pretty much every day planes can be seen.

*Sorry for rant.*:mad:
I just found out thay as required by our non-existent government, we'll be back at work at 50% capacity starting Monday after 2 months of strict lockdown, but we'll be going in 2 groups, one group every 2 weeks. And they're going to force us to be tested on company grounds every two weeks! I'm in group 2, so I have 3 more weeks of "freedom" before I turn into a slave of the system. I can't say no. They'll just tell me goodbye. There's no freedom of speech or belief in my country and no need to tell you about our economic situation and the level of unemployment. I'm just wishing the entire Earth is destroyed by a giant asteroid. I don't want to live in such a world. Do you want to know what our supposed total death rate is (without excluding all the false ones)? It's in the 4000s! We are a small population of maybe 6 million, but that's a ridiculously low number to be enforcing all these measures. Vaccines have already started rolling. There's hesitation, but people still intend to do it as soon as others have and they see they are fine, as if they won't blame the deaths/side effects on something else like they already are.

*Sorry for rant.*:mad:
I just found out thay as required by our non-existent government, we'll be back at work at 50% capacity starting Monday after 2 months of strict lockdown, but we'll be going in 2 groups, one group every 2 weeks. And they're going to force us to be tested on company grounds every two weeks! I'm in group 2, so I have 3 more weeks of "freedom" before I turn into a slave of the system. I can't say no. They'll just tell me goodbye. There's no freedom of speech or belief in my country and no need to tell you about our economic situation and the level of unemployment. I'm just wishing the entire Earth is destroyed by a giant asteroid. I don't want to live in such a world. Do you want to know what our supposed total death rate is (without excluding all the false ones)? It's in the 4000s! We are a small population of maybe 6 million, but that's a ridiculously low number to be enforcing all these measures. Vaccines have already started rolling. There's hesitation, but people still intend to do it as soon as others have and they see they are fine, as if they won't blame the deaths/side effects on something else like they already are.
You don’t have much time, but can you not speak to people that you know at your place of work? If enough of you join together and confront them about it I doubt they can afford to make mass job terminations.

Lil axe

Veteran
COVID-19 activity declining, but variants at 'critical juncture,' Tam says

View attachment 52246
and if that don't work

bird flu -

ebola -

You don’t have much time, but can you not speak to people that you know at your place of work? If enough of you join together and confront them about it I doubt they can afford to make mass job terminations.
Sadly, no. I'm the black sheep in the company. They're all buying into the narrative. I've been given warnings for speaking up my mind on things like wanting to feed a stray colony of cats near the company and how toxic and gossipy my coworkers are. It's like they're waiting for the next thing to sack me.:rolleyes: