COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Country that tested entire population for COVID now has highest death rate in world
Months after becoming the first country in the world to test its entire population, Slovakia now has the highest coronavirus death rate in the world.
The nation currently has the highest seven-day rolling average of daily COVID deaths per 1 million people in its population compared with any other country.
As of 15 February, there were 17.82 new daily coronavirus deaths per 1 million people, according to Our World in Data.
This was followed by Portugal with 14.81, Montenegro with 12.63, San Marino with 12.63 and Czechia with 12.23.

elsbet

Superstar
Country that tested entire population for COVID now has highest death rate in world
Months after becoming the first country in the world to test its entire population, Slovakia now has the highest coronavirus death rate in the world.
The nation currently has the highest seven-day rolling average of daily COVID deaths per 1 million people in its population compared with any other country.
As of 15 February, there were 17.82 new daily coronavirus deaths per 1 million people, according to Our World in Data.
This was followed by Portugal with 14.81, Montenegro with 12.63, San Marino with 12.63 and Czechia with 12.23.
I saw a video last night lol... oh, it was something strange in the testing "swabs" used. It was a clip from another video that the author used, and admittedly, I was half asleep. But that really makes me think, now.

Will go watch again to see if it has merit-- and a viable link. For now though, the takeaway is NANOBOTS.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I saw a video last night lol... oh, it was something strange in the testing "swabs" used. It was a clip from another video that the author used, and admittedly, I was half asleep. But that really makes me think, now.

Will go watch again to see if it has merit-- and a viable link. For now though, the takeaway is NANOBOTS.
at 0:50 mins in.

Has anybody heard of a blood test instead of swabs? My dad did it recently since my uncle and his fam tested + and he works with them. He tested - . Also my healthy, young uncle and wife had symptoms of a pretty strong flu that lasted a while, but my 70 year old gran with asthma, hypertension, heart problems (has a pacemaker) and probably other disorders only felt a headache and minor unease. (Not sure if they got swabbed or had a blood test)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Has anybody heard of a blood test instead of swabs? My dad did it recently since my uncle and his fam tested + and he works with them. He tested - . Also my healthy, young uncle and wife had symptoms of a pretty strong flu that lasted a while, but my 70 year old gran with asthma, hypertension, heart problems (has a pacemaker) and probably other disorders only felt a headache and minor unease. (Not sure if they got swabbed or had a blood test)
The rapid/antigen/antibody test is a blood test. The PCR is a nasal swab test. Both tests are deeply flawed.

elsbet

Superstar
Yup, and I don't believe that was a slip of the tongue.
:eek:

Of course it wasn't. Well, maybe the Freudian variety. Old Bill does it, too. Thank God.

I assume they are poisoning us to the best of their ability-- but it is always a pleasant surprise when they admit it-- whether they intended to do so, or not.

:)

Vmort

Star
Guys we have to arm themselves and find our firend with military background to advise us. things are too serious to ignore it. Ignorance is dangerous.

judah

Established
Guys we have to arm themselves and find our firend with military background to advise us. things are too serious to ignore it. Ignorance is dangerous.
anyone who lives by the sword will die by the sword.

revelations says the beast will wage war with the saints and he WILL over come them. the best you can do would be; prep a bug out bag, escape routes etc. When the mark comes in we're gonna be out numbered.

All things must come to pass according to scripture.