COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Vmort

Star
Water Problems

Karlysymon

Superstar
Growing risk of attacks as world order crumbles
Defence secretary highlights danger from chemical and biological weapons
Yeah, yeah......we know "they" are going to "do it" soon. The average person doesn't have access to those weapons or a BSLab 4, so when they are unleashed i think it won't be hard to find a culprit.

DesertRose

Superstar
Yeah, yeah......we know "they" are going to "do it" soon. The average person doesn't have access to those weapons or a BSLab 4, so when they are unleashed i think it won't be hard to find a culprit.
HI karly, looks like they started with the ebola virus that @Frank Badfinger posted:oops:
I hope the areas that have ebola spreading start drinking bottled water. I read somewhere it spreads through the water supply.

How convenient:
Ebola death in DR Congo sparks fears of 'resurgence'

Karlysymon

Superstar
HI karly, looks like they started with the ebola virus that @Frank Badfinger posted:oops:
I hope the areas that have ebola spreading start drinking bottled water. I read somewhere it spreads through the water supply.

How convenient:
Ebola death in DR Congo sparks fears of 'resurgence'
I don't know....i think "they" are going to give it sometime before they unleash a deadly disease....making it look like a natural progression of CV19. On the contrary....

Thanks. The scientific journals can be good because they give away information you might not get at a generic mainstream site. I'd read about adenovirus cells taken from chimpanzees but didn't know the samples are actually gathered from feces. I was the one telling @Fajr the J&J vaccine might be more safe but I was wrong. Not that any vaccine is truly safe but the new technologies are similar and all unproven:

"And all genetic vaccines—DNA vaccines, mRNA vaccines, and adenoviral vector vaccines—mimic a natural viral infection by forcing our bodies to produce viral proteins inside our cells. That spurs the T cells of our immune system to attack these vaccinated cells, and in the process, they learn to seek and destroy cells infected with the real virus in the future.

Traditional vaccines, made from weakened viruses or viral proteins, stimulate B cells to make antibodies against the virus. Those antibodies latch onto invading viruses and prevent them from entering our cells."
Right both adenovirus vector vaccines and mRNA vaccines function by tricking the body into producing spike protein (for the COVID) vaccines. But what concerns me more is the adenovirus vectors actually reach the cell nucleus vs mRNA which remains in cytoplasm. Also, adenovirus vector vaccines must have genetic material for self-replication removed - which of course they do...but...what if they don’t in a batch or two? Maybe that would never happen but I wonder. Also I don’t like the idea of introducing a chimp virus or gorilla virus, no matter how benign, as a Trojan horse to bring spike protein genes into my cells.
Lastly the fact that there have NEVER been commercially used adenovirus vector vaccines used on humans before is alarming to me. That it failed in HIV and may have also made many recipients worse in those trials should also be concerning!

Right both adenovirus vector vaccines and mRNA vaccines function by tricking the body into producing spike protein (for the COVID) vaccines. But what concerns me more is the adenovirus vectors actually reach the cell nucleus vs mRNA which remains in cytoplasm. Also, adenovirus vector vaccines must have genetic material for self-replication removed - which of course they do...but...what if they don’t in a batch or two? Maybe that would never happen but I wonder. Also I don’t like the idea of introducing a chimp virus or gorilla virus, no matter how benign, as a Trojan horse to bring spike protein genes into my cells.
Lastly the fact that there have NEVER been commercially used adenovirus vector vaccines used on humans before is alarming to me. That it failed in HIV and may have also made many recipients worse in those trials should also be concerning!
And my nuclear family and I were thinking that if things came to the worst and we were forced to get vaccinated, we would take the Russian one thinking it's safer. But after reading your post, I checked and it's one of these adenovirus ones. Do any of these vaccines being promoted work in some other way?

Lil axe

Veteran

-

point raised by lawyer at end of video, pastor has to choose between obeying god, and disobeying government, or obey government, and disobey god