COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Bill Gates’ daughter jokes on social media about getting COVID-19 vaccine

“I am beyond privileged to receive my first dose of mRNA to teach my cells to mount a protective immune response to this virus. As a medical student and aspiring physician, I am grateful it will give me protection and safety for my future practice,” she told her more than 357,000 Instagram followers Friday.
Give me a break - as if an “aspiring physician” knows jack-sh*t

New wearable all-in-one health monitor patch attaches to the neck and can report on users' blood pressure, diabetes and other chronic conditions

Step 1,introduce the idea to the people under a different agenda,so they become used to it.
Step 2,change agenda to real purpose.....

Why a few side effects after your Covid jab are actually a good thing! Some people do have passing symptoms, but it's a small price to pay for protection

Remind me of the side effects again?

Death?
Anaphylaxis?

since covid became a thing Kate Galloway has had her husband in hospital apparently dying from covid, hes been in hospital for apparently a year dying of covid.

those not from the UK Kat4e is a journalist. Well this story of their husband has not sat right with me. Every day theres a new article in the daily mail where she whines about how hard it is because her husband is dying from covid, every day!! shes on the news fake crying over her husband and covid, i wondered why the focus on her and her husband, why has he had it for so long and why the constant media about it.

well here it is, today she called for people to be forcefully vaccinated because her husband is ill, she promoted people losing rights because of covid and called was incredibly rude to a woman who defended people who do not want the vaccine. Kate argues that anyone who choses not to get vaccinated chooses to lose rights like the right to go to shops, restaurants, holidays, supermarkets, gyms, pubs and clubs

DavidSon

Star
It’s not just the mRNA vaccines - even worse imo are the adenovirus vector vaccines like Oxford and Johnson and Johnson.

Thanks. The scientific journals can be good because they give away information you might not get at a generic mainstream site. I'd read about adenovirus cells taken from chimpanzees but didn't know the samples are actually gathered from feces. I was the one telling @Fajr the J&J vaccine might be more safe but I was wrong. Not that any vaccine is truly safe but the new technologies are similar and all unproven:

"And all genetic vaccines—DNA vaccines, mRNA vaccines, and adenoviral vector vaccines—mimic a natural viral infection by forcing our bodies to produce viral proteins inside our cells. That spurs the T cells of our immune system to attack these vaccinated cells, and in the process, they learn to seek and destroy cells infected with the real virus in the future.

Traditional vaccines, made from weakened viruses or viral proteins, stimulate B cells to make antibodies against the virus. Those antibodies latch onto invading viruses and prevent them from entering our cells."

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
28-Year-old Wisconsin Healthcare Worker has Aneurysm – Brain Dead Five Days After Second Experimental Pfizer mRNA COVID Injection

The COVID Blog is reporting that 28-year-old Sara Stickles from Beloit, Wisconsin, a healthcare worker at SwedishAmerican Hospital, has suffered a brain aneurysm and is now brain dead just 5 days after receiving the second experimental mRNA COVID injection from Pfizer.

Sadly, this is another instance reported where a young healthcare worker in the prime of their life and with no previous existing health conditions has died after being injected with one of the experimental mRNA COVID injections.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Whistleblower from Berlin nursing home: the terrible dying after vaccination

For the first time, there is an eyewitness report from a Berlin nursing home on the situation after the vaccination. It comes from the AGAPLESION Bethanien Havelgarten retirement home in Berlin-Spandau. There, within four weeks after the first vaccination with the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine Comirnaty, eight of 31 seniors, who suffered from dementia but were in good physical condition according to their age before the vaccination, died. The first death occurred after only six days, and five other seniors died approximately 14 days after vaccination. The first symptoms of the disease had already appeared shortly after the vaccination. From information available to 2020News the patients have not been duly informed about the risks of this vaccine. One reason being that no detailed information about the novelty of this mRNA vaccine which has only conditionally been certified in the European Union have been provided.

Attorney at Law Viviane Fischer and Attorney at Law Dr. Reiner Füllmich of the Corona Committee spoke in a video interview with the whistleblower about the closer circumstances of the vaccination, the symptoms that occurred and the different nature of the deaths in temporal connection with the vaccination.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
New York Judge Saves 80-Year-Old COVID-19 Patient By Ordering Hospital To Give Her Ivermectin

WILLIAMSVILLE, NEW YORK — Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital refused to give 80-year-old Judith Smentkiewicz Ivermectin at her family’s request. So the family took the case to court, and won.

Smentkiewicz was on a ventilator and given a 20% chance to live on December 31, according to a report by the Buffalo News. Michael Smentkiewicz, Judith’s son, said he did a lot of research, and thought Ivermectin was the best option for his gravely-ill mother. Ivermectin has shown to be highly effective in treating early and late stage COVID-19 patients. It has also shown to be effective as a prophylaxis. Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic drug often used to treat lice.

Ms. Smentkiewicz got her first dose of Ivermectin on January 2. She made a “complete turnaround.” Smentkiewicz was taken off the ventilator, and transferred out of the intensive care unit within 48 hours, according to court documents. But doctors in the new unit refused to give her anymore doses of Ivermectin. Michael and his sister Michelle Kulbacki took the hospital to court.
Right to choose upheld

The family filed an emergency injunction in the New York Supreme Court. Judge Henry J. Nowak decided the case had merit and heard it immediately. Michael J. Roach, attorney of Kaleida Health, which owns Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, opposed the injunction. He argued that doctors, and not judges, should make medical decisions for patients. The judge was not convinced. He immediately ordered the hospital to resume administration of Ivermectin once the Smentkiewicz’s family doctor wrote a prescription.
RELATED: The COVID Blog – Ivermectin peer-reviewed studies

Michael Smentkiewicz said he was “astounded” that the family had to take such drastic measures to choose their medical treatment options. The good news is that his mother is improving everyday. Michael spoke to his mother for the first time in several weeks when she called him from her hospital bed. He said her voice was raspy, but she was sitting up and improving everyday. Doctors told him that his mother’s condition is far better than it was two weeks ago and that she is likely to recover completely.

NIH, Anthony Fauci forced to recognize Ivermectin
There is a concerted effort by the National Institutes of Health and infectious disease director, Dr. Anthony Fauci, to suppress all treatments for COVID-19 except the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA shots. The agency previously held the position that Ivermectin was ineffective and should not be used to treat COVID-19. They have updated their guidance, seemingly in response to the growing research surrounding the drug.