COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Fajr

Veteran
Dr Tenpenny knows what she is talking about. Covid19 vaccination seems to be silent genocide.

Agree, I already watched that. Tenpenny is known to be a voice against vaccinations before Covid and she is an honest voice.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Encore
The Potential Serious Danger of Antibody-Dependent Enhancement with Coronavirus Vaccines

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Encore
HEALTH EXPERT: “STOP COVID VAX EXPERIMENTS”

HEALTH EXPERT: “STOP COVID VAX EXPERIMENTS”

World renowned German epidemiologist, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, recently submitted a petition to the European Medicines Agency requesting that all #Covid19 vaccine distribution and trials be halted until serious safety concerns are addressed, including the ability to alter human fertility.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Screenshot_2021-02-12 Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spre...png

The rest of Kennedy’s piece paints Gates as a reckless and unaccountable billionaire pulling the strings of global institutions. He points to a TED Talk that Gates delivered boasting that expanded vaccine use “could reduce population.” This is meant to sound nefarious, but Gates has long spoken of reducing childhood mortality as a key to stabilizing populations in the developing world. As the conspiracy-debunking site Snopes explains: “Gates is not interested in using vaccines to reduce the population by using them as an agent of death or a tool to sterilize unsuspecting masses. Rather, Gates is interested in keeping more children alive in order to reduce the need for parents to have more children, thus limiting the overall population growth rate.”

when the birth rate drops, the population doesn't decrease. This is middle school geography knowledge.

despite the 40-year one-child policy in China, the population has increased by 400 million.

the population is decreased only by mass sterilization or slaughter.

bill gates doesn't have this middle school knowledge? I don't think so.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Some "good" news, as it states it's only been delayed. However, it does show to some degree, that pushing back works:

Federal government delays plan to forcibly confine travellers after public backlash and threat of litigation
That is great news!

Not much press outside of Rebel News are reporting on forced hotel lockup. Media has to do their job and expose the tyranny.(Sadly, most took the media hush money from the drama teacher)

That is great news!

Not much press outside of Rebel News are reporting on forced hotel lockup. Media has to do their job and expose the tyranny.(Sadly, most took the media hush money from the drama teacher)
He and Freeland are just getting their orders from the WEF/Soros. I've read even Jagmeet Singh is a part of the WEF - not surprised in the least! Not too sure about O'Toole, although, I'm not sure if it matters with the things he says and claims, but I digress...