COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
COVID-19: Request Investigation at State Legislatures Health/Science Committees

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
22 Scientists Publish Paper Claiming The PCR Test Is “Useless” For Detecting COVID-19 Cases

Cintra

Star
Update.

Getting a minion to say no on your behalf is not adequate.
It gets you a snotty letter from the doctor demanding you get in touch to speak to them in person.

As they already know that I hate and fear them, I find this to be deliberately provocative and intimidating.

I will ignore the letter and stay beneath the quilt.
For now.
But my script is due, so I assume I will have to say no in person at some juncture.

Will update if
A. something occurs
B. I get off my arse and find where the phone is hiding.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
CUOMO’S NURSING HOME NIGHTMARE

Despite attempts to conceal information by the Governor and his allies, Andrew Cuomo’s nursing home death scandal from last Spring, which could be responsible for 6,500 deaths, is finally coming to a head. Is a cover-up about to be exposed?

Screenshot_2021-02-08 CUOMO’S NURSING HOME NIGHTMARE.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
FREEDOM WINS IN COURT

From Michigan to Germany, courts are beginning to rule in favor of constitutional freedoms infringed by worldwide lockdowns. But will we ever see the Draconian leaders responsible for these infringements face the music?

Screenshot_2021-02-08 FREEDOM WINS IN COURT.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
VACCINE HESITANT PROTECTED IN EUROPE

Europe’s leading rights organization, The Council of Europe, released a statement to ensure European citizens that the #COVID19 vaccine is not compulsory and calls for those who wish to not receive the vaccine not be discriminated against. While not legally binding, this is quite a shockwave since courts predominantly take the side of human rights organizations in trials.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Encore
Immunology expert Dr Dolores Cahill exposes major errors in the responses to Coronavirus

CORONAVIRUS CURRENT SITUATION AS RELATED BY DR CAHILL:

1. Firstly there is a lot of hope – COVID19 is not as dangerous as is made out; the Media allege it is serious, but 99% of people can clear the virus with symptoms no worse than normal colds/flu.
  2. Half in Ireland who died were over 80, and died with coronavirus not because of it.
  3. There was and is no need for lockdowns (Taiwan and S Korea did not do them); It is a hoax; if you boost immune systems, there is no section of the population that needs to be locked down.
  4. In 100 years of infectious disease control, we have never quarantined healthy people.
  5. It is well-known in immunology that you can take preventative measures (e.g. vitamin C, vitamin D, Zinc) to boost the immune system, in which case 90% of people who catch the virus won’t even know they caught it and they develop immunity.
  6. Prof Knut Wittowski epidemiologist presented at 17/4/2020 briefing in the White House “Weekly National Summary 2019-2020 and previous seasons” showing from week 48 in 2019 to 12/4/2020 there were 3 viruses circulating globally and that peak infection in USA occurred 12 March, and then there was absolutely no need for a lockdown.
  7. Scare hysteria; they say no cure for COVID19, but there is no cure for the common cold either!
  8. There is no need for a drug or vaccine to be developed; Hydroxychloroquine is effective in preventing and curing COVID19 – it has been used for 30 years for malaria etc; one tablet costs 10cents; they did a study on 68,000 people and only 4 needed hospital.
  9. Papers published by the USA army show that those who had flu vaccination in 2018 and 2019 got severely sick on meeting COVID19 due to a cytokine storm, called ‘viral interference’. Similarly in Italy the previous flu vaccines grown on dog tissue contained coronavirus!
  10. There have been lots of clinical trials of benefits of Vitamins C & D, and hydroxychloroquine, so it is a crime against humanity that medical advisers and politicians have not advocated these. She challenges the media and Irish Govt – people are dying unnecessarily.
  11. There is absolutely no need for, or benefit by, social distancing – there are only THREE things for which social distancing is appropriate:- (1) TB, (2) smallpox, (3) ebola.
  12. It is utterly ineffective to ban handshakes, limit meetings to a certain size or use a tracking App – this is about governmental control of the population, not about science-based medicine.
  13. Masks – no need to wear unless you already have the symptoms – it is the wrong thing; we all have lots of latent viruses, and the stress of the mask allows the latent viruses to emerge!
  14. More people may be dying as a result of Lockdowns than of COVID19! Increases in suicides etc; unemployment kills: the longer that the lockdowns last, the worse it will get.
  15. Mandatory vaccination goes against human rights, is not supported by the evidence, is unnecessary and ineffective compared to numerous other far better strategies.
  16. As a last thing, Dr Cahill offers if any agency wants to challenge the Govt lockdowns etc she is available to support as an expert witness for free. She thinks that we need to call it out. Scaremongering about disease has been used as a means to get more controls.

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Update.

Getting a minion to say no on your behalf is not adequate.
It gets you a snotty letter from the doctor demanding you get in touch to speak to them in person.

As they already know that I hate and fear them, I find this to be deliberately provocative and intimidating.

I will ignore the letter and stay beneath the quilt.
For now.
But my script is due, so I assume I will have to say no in person at some juncture.

Will update if
A. something occurs
B. I get off my arse and find where the phone is hiding.
Remember this is an offer to you.

If you want to know more about how to handle this kind of aggressive marketing, this video may help you on your way:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited: