COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

A Freeman

Superstar
Former Principle Intelligence Analyst for the South Yorkshire police Tony Farrell (The Wandering Blue) appears to be having an interesting time with the Gibraltar police over his refusal to wear a face nappy.

Excerpts below from: https://defending-gibraltar.net/t/a-room-with-a-view-for-the-wandering-blue/1220

A Room With A View for The Wandering Blue

On Tuesday 19th January 2021, the Royal Gibraltar Police saw fit to use social media to compile a little ditty about an UNLAWFUL arrest they had just made. While their poem may not have named names, their partners in crime, the GBC announced that Anthony Farrell, alias the Cathartic Monkey and / or The Wandering Blue, had been sent to prison for five days for contempt of court .

Screenshot_2021-02-05_15-21-20

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It’s Gene Therapy, Not a Vaccine
with Dr. David Martin

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Listening to the clerk’s reaction, I’m reminded of this meme:

I think if there’s anyone who’ll be finishing up their undergrad, masters or Phd. in psychology or psychiatry within the next year or so, they’ll be making hand over fist in money once this psy-op runs its’ course. The woman in the video does not have a weapon, does not have an attack dog, is not bullying her in any way or have people with her who are intimidating the sales clerk, she is merely STANDING there wanting to be served at a store. Yet, because the clerk has bought the MSM propaganda, she sounds like on the verge of tears as the woman just wants to be served. The discrimination towards the woman is so blatant, but the clerk is so wrapped up in her own drama, she can’t see it.

Something similar happened to me a few days also. I got on the elevator after taking my dog out, and this soy boy with a mask on said to me in a panic, he didn’t want me on the elevator because I didn’t’ have a mask on. I told him with a smile, “Well, you should be fine if you have a mask on then, shouldn’t you?” He then rolled his eyes and said “That’s not how it works!” I just had to laugh because I was really wanting him to explain how IT works but he got off the elevator and then told me to F_ck off. As the door was closing, my dog even gave him a bit of snarl, probably because she could sense the guy was angry at me. Perfect way for the door to close I might add.

The psychological issues will run deep as there are many who’ve grown up not knowing anything about how to investigate issues that are important to them. They have no solid foundation in anything substantial as they've grown up around technology, not to mention, the evolution tale has superseded creation and these frail people don’t have anything to put their backs up against.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
WAKE UP CALL | World Freedom Alliance | Copenhagen (Released Feb. 4, 2021)

From Debess:
The World Freedom Alliance https://worldfreedomalliance.org gathers in Copenhagen, Denmark to bring together the world's most prolific freedom-fighters. Centering around a political rally of JFK21, this documentary features the latest comments from Andrew Kaufman, Catherin Austin Fitts, Dolores Cahill and many other WFA members.

It took You Tube minutes to remove the first Bill Gates video I posted moments ago. Very damning stuff I will try to find elsewhere. They are actively trying to make some of his past statements disappear. Politicians no longer run things, folks. It is the technocratic takeover of oligarchs and elitist corporations.
View attachment 51656
Don’t worry - we can’t forget the “one of these will have to get to zero”
Interestingly I was ready about Gates and the Rockefellers getting into food production many years ago - with the Rockefeller’s as early as the 60s mucking about with corn and wheat production- and people wonder why so many folks are gluten intolerant now - well because they’ve crossbred wheat to hell and it bears little to no resemblance of what people consumed in the 40s and 50s...its protein content is sky high

elsbet

Superstar
Wow... supposedly, kids are not to be vaccinated, yet-- last I read, anyway. Maybe this is in another country?

Once those pharmaceutical companies start unnecessarily harming people's children, Lilly's $871 MILLION dollar profit from the antibodies may be used to "compensate" the parents... as if there was any way to truly compensate a parent for such a loss. I assume that isn't a risk they're willing to take just yet.

Lilly's first COVID-19 antibody, bamlanivimab, generated $871 million in fourth-quarter revenues, driving the drugmaker to a 22% revenue increase for the period. Excluding the COVID-19 antibody, Lilly’s revenues grew 7%.
LINK

More on these titans of pharmakeia later.

Back to the kids--
The coronavirus doesn’t appear to have as serious complications for children as for adults.
“At this time, it appears that severe illness due to COVID-19 is rare among children,” the American Association of Pediatrics says.​
“However, there is an urgent need to collect more data on longer-term impacts of the pandemic on children, including ways the virus may harm the long-term physical health of infected children, as well as its emotional and mental health effects.”
Clinical trials on children 11 and younger "will take much longer, because we have to age de-escalate and start at a lower dose. So we should not anticipate clinical data in 2021, but more in 2022," Bancel said, according to Business Insider.​

Ok...
The elderly population is usually dosed at lower levels, as well-- so I wonder... why they were given full strength vaccines? Just saying.

(RHETORICAL QUESTION... I CAN GUESS.)

“For those with the most severe frailty, even relatively mild vaccine side effects can have serious consequences,” the Norwegian Institute of Public Health said. “For those who have a very short remaining life span anyway, the benefit of the vaccine may be marginal or irrelevant.”​
LINK

Yes, they are definitely trying to create demand. I also think they may be proceeding with a slower roll out to avoid a massive amount of deaths all at one time, which would clearly look suspicious. They are already having a hard enough time trying to spin the deaths as CV19 or pre-existing conditions.
Dr Wakefield talks about that point in the video here relating to the MMR vaccine- where the author of the paper was suggesting that perhaps it’s not a “good idea” to roll out a vaccine so rapidly as in doing so, correlation becomes more evident in relation to side effects: watch from 30 min on mark (to hear this part) but entire video is important:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Wow... supposedly, kids are not to be vaccinated, yet-- last I read, anyway. Maybe this is in another country?

Once those pharmaceutical companies start unnecessarily harming people's children, Lilly's $871 MILLION dollar profit from the antibodies may be used to "compensate" the parents... as if there was any way to truly compensate a parent for such a loss. I assume that isn't a risk they're willing to take just yet.

Lilly's first COVID-19 antibody, bamlanivimab, generated $871 million in fourth-quarter revenues, driving the drugmaker to a 22% revenue increase for the period. Excluding the COVID-19 antibody, Lilly’s revenues grew 7%.
LINK

More on these titans of pharmakeia later.

Back to the kids--
The coronavirus doesn’t appear to have as serious complications for children as for adults.
“At this time, it appears that severe illness due to COVID-19 is rare among children,” the American Association of Pediatrics says.​
“However, there is an urgent need to collect more data on longer-term impacts of the pandemic on children, including ways the virus may harm the long-term physical health of infected children, as well as its emotional and mental health effects.”
Clinical trials on children 11 and younger "will take much longer, because we have to age de-escalate and start at a lower dose. So we should not anticipate clinical data in 2021, but more in 2022," Bancel said, according to Business Insider.​

Ok...
The elderly population is usually dosed at lower levels, as well-- so I wonder... why they were given full strength vaccines? Just saying.

(RHETORICAL QUESTION... I CAN GUESS.)

“For those with the most severe frailty, even relatively mild vaccine side effects can have serious consequences,” the Norwegian Institute of Public Health said. “For those who have a very short remaining life span anyway, the benefit of the vaccine may be marginal or irrelevant.”​
LINK
They want us all to get the shot eventually. They will make up any story or publish some BS corporate research paper to meet their genocidal agenda. It sickens me.

The good news is, people are finally catching on. They can tell that these so called "experts" are making things up on the fly and can't keep their stories straight. They contradict themselves all the time. Everyone is fed up and are finally calling BS to all their lies and deception.

I don't think you can sue these bastards over the CV-19 vax. At least not in the US.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

It could be because many of us stayed home binge-watching shows and movies with a drink in hand to escape the realities of the COVID-19 pandemic that forced us to stay home in the first place. While we might not know the exact reason so many drinks were downed, here’s what the latest data says about us.

“Last year, many of us tried to dull the stress and anxiety of isolation, and a host of other pandemic-related effects, with an overabundance of alcohol,” said DrugAbuse.com, a provider of substance abuse treatment resources.

Here are the 10 state’s that consumed the most alcohol per person in 2020:
  1. Alaska: 1,404
  2. Rhode Island: 1,261
  3. New Jersey: 1,130
  4. Oklahoma: 1,106
  5. Arkansas: 1,076
  6. Illinois: 1,050
  7. Wisconsin: 1,025
  8. Montana: 1,023
  9. Vermont: 1,014
  10. Michigan: 956