COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Awoken2

Superstar
This thread needs more educational tunes :p

*warning* not for the easily offended.

A study found that public opinion surrounding the then-new coronavirus shifted after actor Tom Hanks was diagnosed with COVID-19 on March 11, 2020, with some individuals taking the coronavirus more seriously as a result.

3-11 + unusual interest in lost baby shoes. liars and predators go hand in hand.

Fajr

Veteran

Reports of adverse reactions from the #Covid19 vaccines have piled up and recent polls have shown that 51% of Americans (yeah!!!) will delay or refuse the shot altogether. Why are people refusing? Take a look.

The Zone

Star
It took You Tube minutes to remove the first Bill Gates video I posted moments ago. Very damning stuff I will try to find elsewhere. They are actively trying to make some of his past statements disappear. Politicians no longer run things, folks. It is the technocratic takeover of oligarchs and elitist corporations.
v8nox6iur2g61.jpg

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The US is now down playing the severity of their CV-1984 fear campaign.
Flip-Floppers Caught Flailing
The biggest medical and political leaders in the country have flip-flopped on every #Covid19 policy decision.

Last edited:

Vaccine passports will NOT be issued by the Government but people travelling to countries which require proof they have had a jab will be able to ask their GP for written evidence

How long before this isn't the case?

Daze

Superstar
Reports of adverse reactions from the #Covid19 vaccines have piled up and recent polls have shown that 51% of Americans (yeah!!!) will delay or refuse the shot altogether. Why are people refusing? Take a look.
49, 50 ,51%... These numbers are always fixed. Just like the elections, they want you to think the countries split down the middle.

I'm sure vaxx refusal is much higher then 1 in 2. They have fear campaigns everywhere because people are not taking it. Here's a screenshot from a local grocery website.

Screenshot_2021-02-07 Kroger Shop Groceries, Find Digital Coupons Order Online.png

Messages like this one are everywhere when we know they have millions of doses that aren't getting used.

Its not limited at all. They just want you to think it is because psychologically, people want what they can't have. If you think something is limited you're more inclined to run out and get it.

The Zone

Star
I had heard that Russia didn't buy into the whole second wave BS. This clip confirms it. Amazing that the MSM and even RT could keep that one from getting out.
I thought the same thing. We have to look in the seams of sites to find real info these days for everything is so censored. Even in that video, the guy said he got his shot at the end which is the only reason they likely left it alone. The Russians are more woke than we thought which is why in a sense, the puppeteers in the US want to make them out as the enemy. But it is clear that Russians on the vast whole do not want the vaccination. Another thing here is that Vlad is okay with the vaccination and wants like all leaders for all of us to get the jab. If I see one more celebrity fake shot on social media, I may break the screen I am watching it on. There was a good point here earlier, that Tom Hanks and his wife catching it was pure propaganda.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
If you think something is limited you're more inclined to run out and get it.
Yes, they are definitely trying to create demand. I also think they may be proceeding with a slower roll out to avoid a massive amount of deaths all at one time, which would clearly look suspicious. They are already having a hard enough time trying to spin the deaths as CV19 or pre-existing conditions.