COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
People need to understand that “right wing extremists” is code for critical, independent thinkers. The New World Order cannot have that. You must be silenced. You must be removed from society. And as long as we’re under the guise of an “emergency” than these unconstitutional measures that allow for quarantine camps, fines, closure of businesses etc. will continue. The Patriot Act was step 5 in a long, long journey set in motion in the late 1800s to bring all of humanity under the control of the Leviathan. WW1 didn’t work (although it birthed the League of Nations), WW2 didn’t quite work..(although it birthed the United Nations (League of Nations 2.0)), Cold War didn’t quite work...Sept 11th gave us the Patriot Act which further laid the groundwork...

But you always need some great catastrophe, some earth shattering event to unify a people- and what works better than an invisible enemy that can never be controlled? As long as you can dangle “death” in the form of a scary virus over the public’s head, you have them easily under control...that is...those who fear death above all else. And those who have had easy, comfortable lives with no religion or moral compass to guide...absolutely...fear death.

So that’s all you need..a “plague” - the threat of imminent death to herd the masses like cattle. They will turn to their Savior “The State” or “The Leviathan” for all their answers. They will rely on the “experts” to guide and protect them. They will worship the Leviathan not in a temple, but in front of a screen...and they will readily give away their freedoms in exchange for a few more minutes, hours...days...or years...even if those years are spent shackled to AI, contact tracing apps, biometric devices, vaccine passports, and masks.

Because those who worship at the alter of science (which is frankly ever changing) are really worshipping the Leviathan. And they worship this beast because they are under a constant, existential threat against their meaningless existence. This chronic anxiety is only calmed by the incessant din of their TV, their mobile phones, and the online chatter of their “social platforms.” They find meaning through this conformity. They find belonging in the herd.

For those without a moral compass that holds fast during the winds of change are tethered to nothing. Therefore nothing really matters except seeking pleasure. And consequently the very idea of facing hardship in exchange for freedom, integrity, values seems well...silly. This is what drives the herd. Suffering, for the herd, is meaningless. So the herd will avoid suffering no matter what the cost. Even if that cost means destroying life as we know it.

So this goes far beyond COVID. What we’re experiencing is the coordinated effort to usher in the New World Order which means a complete takeover of society on a moral, philosophical, and religious (I should say anti-religious) front. It’s The Great Reset. It’s Agenda 21. It requires the “reprogramming” of society to instill herd mentality among everyone. They want everyone assimilated.
I hear you VCM. I can't remember the thread, but I said this is not a right or left issue. This is the old world order vs.the new world order. It was never about Trump - the person. It was about what he represented - the king of Capitalism, Nationalism and the American Way. Some people thought Trump was real, I thought he was a psy-op or at least controlled opposition/blackmailed. I posted a Trump meme that said - "In reality they are not really after me, they're after YOU. I'm just in the way". When I first read that, I thought - no shit!

What's really interesting is the same controlled MSM that supported the BLM and Antifa psy-op while they destroyed, looted, beat and terrorized people in cities across America all summer long, are the same BS MSM insisting we wear masks, social distance, isolate, destroy our businesses and way of life...and people are still falling for it!!...WTF will it take????

I couldn't help but think while reading your post regarding "the herd" of the lyrics to 'Sheep' by Pink Floyd.

Harmlessly passing your time in the grassland away
Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air
You better watch out
There may be dogs about
I've looked over Jordan, and I have seen
Things are not what they seem

Verse 2:
What do you get for pretending the danger's not real
Meek and obedient, you follow the leader
Down well trodden corridors into the valley of steel
What a surprise!
A look of terminal shock in your eyes
Now things are really what they seem
No, this is no bad dream

I hear you VCM. I can't remember the thread, but I said this is not a right or left issue. This is the old world order vs.the new world order. It was never about Trump - the person. It was about what he represented - the king of Capitalism, Nationalism and the American Way. Some people thought Trump was real, I thought he was a psy-op or at least controlled opposition/blackmailed. I posted a Trump meme that said - "In reality they are not really after me, they're after YOU. I'm just in the way". When I first read that, I thought - no shit!

What's really interesting is the same controlled MSM that supported the BLM and Antifa psy-op while they destroyed, looted, beat and terrorized people in cities across America all summer long, are the same BS MSM insisting we wear masks, social distance, isolate, destroy our businesses and way of life...and people are still falling for it!!...WTF will it take????

I couldn't help but think while reading your post regarding "the herd" of the lyrics to 'Sheep' by Pink Floyd.

Harmlessly passing your time in the grassland away
Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air
You better watch out
There may be dogs about
I've looked over Jordan, and I have seen
Things are not what they seem

Verse 2:
What do you get for pretending the danger's not real
Meek and obedient, you follow the leader
Down well trodden corridors into the valley of steel
What a surprise!
A look of terminal shock in your eyes
Now things are really what they seem
No, this is no bad dream
Those are great lyrics! I’ll have to check out that song... Yeah seriously - I’m really starting to believe that those who haven’t woken up yet never will ...it seems no matter how much data, evidence, or facts you present, they just dig their heels in further. I’m honestly wondering if half the nation is under some kind of spell or in a trance..?

Lil axe

Veteran

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Bill Gates receives Covid-19 vaccine two days after Biden sworn in despite questioning if FDA can be trusted with jab under Trump

Mr Johnson told a Downing Street briefing: "In addition to spreading more quickly, it also now appears that there is some evidence that the new variant - the variant that was first identified in London and the south east - may be associated with a higher degree of mortality.

"It's largely the impact of this new variant that means the NHS is under such intense pressure."

The group concluded there was a "realistic possibility" that the virus had become more deadly, but this is far from certain.

Sir Patrick Vallance, the government's chief scientific adviser, described the data so far as "not yet strong".

He said: "I want to stress that there's a lot of uncertainty around these numbers and we need more work to get a precise handle on it, but it obviously is a concern that this has an increase in mortality as well as an increase in transmissibility."

Previous work suggests the new variant spreads between 30% and 70% faster than others, and there are hints it is about 30% more deadly.

For example, with 1,000 60-year-olds infected with the old variant, 10 of them might be expected to die. But this rises to about 13 with the new variant.

The Department of Health and Social Care said while the UK's R or reproduction number, might be below one - meaning a shrinking epidemic - overall, "cases remain dangerously high and...it is essential that everyone continues to stay at home, whether they have had the vaccine or not."

Meanwhile, Office for National Statistics (ONS) figures suggested cases were decreasing slightly or levelling off across Britain.

But infections are falling more slowly than they did during the first lockdown - by somewhere around a quarter every fortnight compared with a halving back in April.

A further 40,261 cases, and 1,401 deaths were recorded on Friday in the UK.

In the figures covering 2 January, 80% of infections looked like the new variant in London compared to 30% in the North East.
Two weeks later, that gap had narrowed to 70% in London versus 50% in the North East.

It is not clear what is behind the small fall in London, but it may be down to behaviour change, or other variants like the South Africa strain now in circulation and diluting the numbers.

Throughout the coronavirus pandemic, warnings have been clear about the threat to local councils and their ability to provide services.

BBC analysis in 2020 showed nine out of 10 major local authorities in England did not have enough cash to cover their spending plans this year, and coronavirus could lead to them going £1.7bn over budget.

Now, a committee of MPs has criticised the Treasury for its "worryingly laissez faire attitude" to the state of local government finances, warning of a "significant risk" that Town Hall debts could drag down the "whole of government".

But the reality is stark - coronavirus pressures have hit councils hard and, as the Public Accounts Committee says in its report, they have been taking on "extremely risky levels of debt in recent years" investing in commercial ventures "in an effort to shore up dwindling finances".

The Labour-run Wirral Council is faced with a £40m funding gap.

The cost of the response to the pandemic is being blamed for the shortfall, plus loss of income from business rates and parking charges.

And, even after borrowing around £25m, it'll still need to save £16m to balance the books.

So, how is the council planning to find the money to help its budget for the next financial year?

Despite welcoming visitors for just under 100 years, Birkenhead's neo-classical Williamson Art Gallery and Museum could close, as the end of the museums service could save the authority £327,500 per year.

But it is not the only service at risk.

The council's asking the public for feedback on a long list of options, from axing school crossing patrols, to closing swimming pools and golf courses.

1611355728526.png