COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

MagneticHuman

Veteran
One more comment in regards to the mRNA vaccine:

The universe is mental meaning there always has to be an ide/thought or an intention behind what is manifested in the material. Notice the order. First the ide then the manifistation in the material. Not the other way around. If you need proof of this have a look around and see if you have any possessions not originated from an ide.

What does this mean in relation to the mRNA vaccine? It means you just cannot change the spiritual blueprint of humanity by altering the material or injecting any material substance in your body. But meterial can change material meaning your body can be changed by the vaccine.

Changing the order of things in the first floor will never change the layout of the second floor however hard you try.

What can change the spiritual blueprint of humanity though is they capturing your mind.

Last edited:

Fajr

Veteran
In relation to this mRNA scare floating in from everywhere. I'm trying to have a sober look at the information.

Is there any signs of people changing mental behavior in relation to any vaccine? Is autism a result of genetic engineering of the mind or a product of some sort of lobotomy (substances like heavy metals hindering the energy flow in the brain)? Others? Or is the mRNA vaccine just a more aggressive attack to stop the energy flow in your body?

I don't think this vaccine will bring anything new to the table. This is simply not how they operate. Everything is thoroughly planned and tested before.

They always want you to believe that they are far more powerful than they actually are. Fear, fear, fear.

Genetict engineering is nothing new. This is what all vaccination do. Same shit different wrapping with a lot more fear added.
mRNA vaccine technology has never been used before nor licensed. There is a big push on vaccine distribution on a virus that has the same survivability rate as a seasonal flu and the sole fact that Bill Gates is the one funding these campaigns is a big concern by itself (Bill Gates has caused tremendous disabilities and deaths due to his vaccine distribution in multiple 3rd world countries, this is even not hidden but can be found in wikipedia articles). If you have not seen Professor Dolores Cohill's video, she specifically states how dangerous mRNA vaccines based on previous experiments and how it is easy to cover up vaccine deaths in the near future by another false pandemic or new Covid strain. This is due to an adverse reaction called Cytokine Storm. Since the body cells will be expressing the proteins of the virus, if the immune system gets triggered by the real virus that causes the disease, the immune system will start attacking the body cells since they themselves produce the virus proteins and cause extreme sickness and ultimately death. If what she is saying is true, the vaccine is basically a timed bomb that can be easily covered up by a "fatal pandemic".

MagneticHuman

Veteran
mRNA vaccine technology has never been used before nor licensed. There is a big push on vaccine distribution on a virus that has the same survivability rate as a seasonal flu and the sole fact that Bill Gates is the one funding these campaigns is a big concern by itself (Bill Gates has caused tremendous disabilities and deaths due to his vaccine distribution in multiple 3rd world countries, this is even not hidden but can be found in wikipedia articles). If you have not seen Professor Dolores Cohill's video, she specifically states how dangerous mRNA vaccines based on previous experiments and how it is easy to cover up vaccine deaths in the near future by another false pandemic or new Covid strain. This is due to an adverse reaction called Cytokine Storm. Since the body cells will be expressing the proteins of the virus, if the immune system gets triggered by the real virus that causes the disease, the immune system will start attacking the body cells since they themselves produce the virus proteins and cause extreme sickness and ultimately death. If what she is saying is true, the vaccine is basically a timed bomb that can be easily covered up by a "fatal pandemic".
To me this looks very close to, if not to say exactly the same as the script used in relation to the Spanish flu.

We already knew that their medicine will be the real poison, didn't we? We live in a reversed matrix.

Last edited:

Norway adjusts Covid vaccine advice for doctors after admitting they 'cannot rule out' side effects from the jab were behind 23 deaths in 'elderly, frail' patients

twitter is a cesspool anyway. but people calling for others to lose their job because they dont want a vaccine?!

Ive had all my vaccines polio, measles, rubella, im not anti vac, but i refuse a vaccine that is not properly tested and has caused countless reactions. I also respect others choices not to have a vaccine and definitely would not call for people to lose jobs over it, this mentality is insane

In relation to this mRNA scare floating in from everywhere. I'm trying to have a sober look at the information.

Is there any signs of people changing mental behavior in relation to any vaccine? Is autism a result of genetic engineering of the mind or a product of some sort of lobotomy (substances like heavy metals hindering the energy flow in the brain)? Others? Or is the mRNA vaccine just a more aggressive attack to stop the energy flow in your body?

I don't think this vaccine will bring anything new to the table. This is simply not how they operate. Everything is thoroughly planned and tested before.

They always want you to believe that they are far more powerful than they actually are. Fear, fear, fear.

Genetict engineering is nothing new. This is what all vaccination do. Same shit different wrapping with a lot more fear added.
I don’t think anyone expected an overnight zombie apocalypse.