COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Awoken2

Superstar
Wow! What a great panel! You wouldn't happen to know if there's a longer version of this, would you? I only see that there's nine minutes in the Tweet.

Kudos to that kid just looking at her and not reacting to her insanity. Sadly, they "walk among us". I had a woman almost physically assault me on the elevator the other day because I was getting on without a mask on. When she realized I wasn't budging and the door closed, she called me every dirty name in the book and told me that people are saying things about me in the building. I shook my head and replied nonchalantly, "I don't care". She then said she might come back to my place with a gun - sigh. She was making so much noise when I was getting off that my neighbour opened her door to see what was going on. I told her what was happening and the both of us just laughed because I told her the woman has always been a bit mentally unstable (I've had encounters with her in the laundry room), but this Covid psy-op has pushed her over the edge. In the Twitter feed, I found an article which I think describes the Covidian cult quite well. Also, as someone else has stated, these mad maskers feel the need to belong to something because it gives their lives meaning:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I posted it somewhere on this thread and few days ago. Will try and find it.
Found it.

Found it.
Thanks, but hat's shorter than the one in the Tweet that has the 9 minute video. Is there a longer video? There might not be, but I thought I'd ask because I'd really like to hear more of what those four have to say collectively. Rocco did say he's working with RFK Jr. on some things so maybe there'll be more debates down the road...?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Kudos to that kid just looking at her and not reacting to her insanity. Sadly, they "walk among us". I had a woman almost physically assault me on the elevator the other day because I was getting on without a mask on. When she realized I wasn't budging and the door closed, she called me every dirty name in the book and told me that people are saying things about me in the building. I shook my head and replied nonchalantly, "I don't care". She then said she might come back to my place with a gun - sigh. She was making so much noise when I was getting off that my neighbour opened her door to see what was going on. I told her what was happening and the both of us just laughed because I told her the woman has always been a bit mentally unstable (I've had encounters with her in the laundry room), but this Covid psy-op has pushed her over the edge. In the Twitter feed, I found an article which I think describes the Covidian cult quite well. Also, as someone else has stated, these mad maskers feel the need to belong to something because it gives their lives meaning:
It really shows the power of controlled media. How fear and non stop repetition has the ability to brain wash people. To literally rewire peoples brains to create this mob mentality with no critical or rational thought process. It's scary and we are seeing this kind of behavior more and more.
I'm no fan of Trump but still interested in the scripted drama...so I was reading comments on twitter this morning about Trumps speech yesterday in Texas. It was amazing how many people couldn't articulate a meaningful comment. Just the same tired one to four word relies - "What a liar" "He's a bully" "misogynist" "racist". It's the same thing.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Thanks, but hat's shorter than the one in the Tweet that has the 9 minute video. Is there a longer video? There might not be, but I thought I'd ask because I'd really like to hear more of what those four have to say collectively. Rocco did say he's working with RFK Jr. on some things so maybe there'll be more debates down the road...?
Sorry.
This is the full 2 hrs. presentation.
Join Sacha Stone for a two-hour special ‘Livestream’ broadcast: Focus on Fauci
The event will bring before the public the vast pathology of crimes against humanity, which many key researchers and experts allege against Anthony Fauci (the most powerful man on earth in the public health administration sector).
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. – Dr Judy Mikovits – Dr David Martin – Dr Rocco Galati

It really shows the power of controlled media. How fear and non stop repetition has the ability to brain wash people. To literally rewire peoples brains to create this mob mentality with no critical or rational thought process. It's scary and we are seeing this kind of behavior more and more.
I'm no fan of Trump but still interested in the scripted drama...so I was reading comments on twitter this morning about Trumps speech yesterday in Texas. It was amazing how many people couldn't articulate a meaningful comment. Just the same tired one to four word relies - "What a liar" "He's a bully" "misogynist" "racist". It's the same thing.
I completely agree. As someone said, one thing this "virus" has cured is critical thinking. What's interesting is the people in my neighbourhood who know this is all a farce can actually carry on a conversation that doesn't involve sound bytes from MSM and they're not angry/fearful people. They don't watch TV, done their own research, watched documentaries online, or have actually realized what we're being told doesn't make any sense. I even talked to some kids in my 'hood who know that masks are useless, and I was happy to hear them tell me. Thankfully, their minds are open and are willing to understand things and not take everything they're being told repeatedly as the gospel.

Sorry.
This is the full 2 hrs. presentation.
Thanks! :)

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
The Secret to Israel's Vaccine Success

Just three weeks since the first Israeli citizen received the BioNTech/Pfizer jab — Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu himself — the country has raced ahead of the rest of world with vaccinations, covering about 20 percent of its population to date.

Reasons behind this roaring start are fast emerging: Netanyahu revealed on January 7 that Israel struck an agreement with Pfizer to exchange citizens' data for 10 million doses of the coronavirus vaccine, including a promise of shipments of 400,000-700,000 doses every week.

Under this agreement, Israel will provide details to Pfizer (as well as and the World Health Organization) about the age, gender and medical history of those receiving the jab as well as its side effects and efficacy. No identifying information will be given in order to maintain some privacy.

..."An operation at such scale could not have happened in a private health care system," said a senior nurse at Israel's renowned Ichilov hospital in Tel Aviv, who preferred to remain anonymous. She has vaccinated hundreds of people against the coronavirus so far.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
No mask, no money? HSBC warns UK customers they could FORFEIT their accounts if they don’t obey pandemic rules

UK customers who refuse to wear masks inside HSBC branches will be refused service and may have their accounts closed, the bank says. The threat was not well-received, particularly given HSBC’s criminal history.

HSBC customers who enter a branch bare-faced without a medical exemption could forfeit their money, a spokesperson told UK tabloid the Mirror on Tuesday. The corporation’s head of branch network for the UK argued bank workers “deserve respect and should not have to face violent or abusive behavior” and encouraged customers to stay home and use HSBC’s digital banking tools rather than going out to the bank.