COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This is disturbing to say the least. At least all of the police in the UK don't feel like that. An excerpt from the article below:

"From working within the organisation, I can see how Covid enforcement is absorbing a disproportionate amount of time and resources. High-level meetings are held, strategies and policies are devised and filtered down the ranks, all at the expense of dealing with the usual workload of crime and the other vast responsibilities that the police service has. This is all done in the name of “public health and protection”, which in turn is based on misleading or fraudulent statistics and one-sided propaganda, pushed by the government through the mainstream media. Officers on the front line are confused by the constantly changing guidelines and legislation, and even they don’t know what they are supposed to be enforcing from day to day. Most rely on briefing documents for their direction and guidance, rather than studying the legislation for themselves."

We can only hope that many more in law enforcement will speak up and refuse to say they were "just following orders".

We can only hope that many more in law enforcement will speak up and refuse to say they were "just following orders".
There are. Here in Canada, there's a group called Police on Guard for Thee:

Rocco Galati's representing them:

EDIT: I've attached their letter:

I saw this, what a joke! I even asked Robert Benzie if PCR or rapid antigen tests were used for this "increase" in cases, and of course, he didn't respond. Where is there to go exactly except for the places they're suggesting with everything else shut down? Meh, they're just following the script they're given.

Last edited:
Thanks for the links OM!

What's next a curfew?
Possibly. They're testing the waters and conditioning people to be scared of their government(s). Sadly, it's worked on many as people seem to be hiding under their beds and applaud some of these totalitarian measures. However, there are curfews in Quebec and they took to the streets so who knows.

I think Drougie's doing what he can to see what he can do to win the next election '22 so I think he's doing what he's doing to what he can to still be "likeable" to Ontarians. Someone should've told him that ship sailed long ago and giving Mike Harris the Order of Ontario...the guy who privately owns Chartwell Retirement Residences where seniors are dying due to lack of care, sealed his fate. But there are people out there who'll think otherwise, I'm sure.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
There are. Here in Canada, there's a group called Police on Guard for Thee:

Rocco Galati's representing them:

EDIT: I've attached their letter:

I saw this, what a joke! I even asked Robert Benzie if PCR or rapid antigen tests were used for this "increase" in cases, and of course, he didn't respond. Where is there to go exactly except for the places they're suggesting with everything else shut down? Meh, they're just following the script they're given.

Great find OM!

Cops sick of being enforcers for CV-1984 by-laws are going to court!
“Police on Guard for Thee” retain Rocco Galati as Legal Counsel

Screenshot_2021-01-12 Constitutional Rights Law Centre Canada.png

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Worthwhile read.
Is the virus real? (part 1)

On the face of it an utterly ridiculous question. The gut response (and mine also) is…of course it is, real people are getting sick (and dying) and it is contagious. Can’t get more real than that. However, I know for a fact that they are also conducting a psychological operation and using the media to ramp up fear and there are elements about the virus that are highly suspicious.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
External peer review of the RTPCR test to detect SARS-CoV-2 reveals 10 major scientific flaws at the molecular and methodological level: consequences for false positive results.

MagneticHuman

Veteran
The potentially most "dangerous" people in the coming time. Heavily indoctrinated.

Police
Military
Medical doctors
Nurses
Other wearing "uniforms" or men in black.

Dont give them the chance to take it out on you. Eventually they have to face their own demons.