COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

billy t

Veteran
Agree. I have a good friend who travels a lot for his job, and he listens to LOTS of audio books. Good way to learn something when you have hours of driving ahead of you.
Yeah, for sure. Its a good way of multitasking. Like if you count up the amount of time that you spend on commutes and listen to audiobooks you will absorb a lot of material over time. I don't know how people in this day and age listen to radio with all the constant commercials. Just hearing it in the supermarket is enough. Talk back radio these days is just a propaganda service. The host rigidly adheres to one view and speaks sarcastically at anyone who opposes the mainstream narrative or cuts them off.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
U.S. Troops In S. Korea First To Receive Mass Experimental COVID Vaccination

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The Great 2020 Seasonal Flu/Influenza Disappearing Act

According to the WHO, seasonal flu/influenza practically disappeared this year in the southern hemisphere.
“In tropical South America, there were no influenza detections…”
“Globally… influenza activity remained at lower levels than expected for this time of the year.”
Lower means flu practically didn’t show up this year like always before.
Here's 2019 Flu...

Source: CDC
And here's 2020...

Vision

Veteran
Just a reminder, though i'm sure there many organisations, religious instituions, businesses, and communities that are obviously against these lockdown policies and the approach to the virus, however they'd rather keep their mouth shout then be ostracised, fined by the gov and the 'mob'.

Aazaad

Established
Democrats Now Want to Move from COVID Lockdowns to Climate Lockdowns
What climate, all record breaking colds and droppings and related deaths?

Ubi has been pandering on whatever is trending at the moment, but it's not just that. Splinter Cell Blacklist was kind of, anouncing US' military agenda in Middle East, Watchdogs 2 pandered to the SJWs and cyber-nuttery, FarCry 5 US civil war...

I never read "An Open Conspiracy". I'll have to check that out. I have read "New World Order" some time ago. The Great Reset from what I have read so far is a hodgepodge on globalist talking points over several years and updated somewhat.

I came across this essay on Wells that echos what you you wrote. A nasty, evil man with a god complex.
H.G. Wells: Darwin’s Disciple and Eugenicist Extraordinaire
Thanks for this article- you realize when reading that Wells and his ilk would be in great company amongst Hitler and the Nazis.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Dr. Igor Shepherd’s Talk About the Horrors of the Covid Vaccine: Full Transcript

Posted below will be a PDF copy of Dr. Shepherd’s transcribed talk, the original video on BitChute of the presentation by Dr. Igor Shepherd done for “Keep Colorado Free and Open” on November 10, 2020, and the full transcription in text form.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Study investigates effects of COVID-19 vaccine on male fertility

MIAMI – The University of Miami is investigating the possible effects of the coronavirus vaccine on male fertility.
Lead researchers Dr. Ranjith Ramasamy, a reproductive urologist with U Health, initiated an earlier study which found the virus was present in the testicles for up to six months following infection.
That spurred his team to question the virus’ effect on sperm and reproduction.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Great positive discussion.

Catherine Austin Fitts and Dolores Cahill interviewed by WFA Chairman Maneka Helleberg in Basel.

Listening to this video I think is the best thing to do, especially on New Year’s Eve, as it does give hope for the future! Rocco Galati not only interjects his quirky sense of humour, but his calm and confident legal rationale regarding all the things they’re trying to enforce today, he says will NOT stand up in the Supreme Court of Canada.

I also thought it was intriguing for Rocco to compare street drug dealers with Gates and Moderna and that getting a vaccine from drug dealers would actually be safer because in order for dealers to make money, their product needs to have quality standards. Whereas, Gates/Moderna don’t have ANY standards and are immune from being sued if someone is adversely affected by their product, or dies.

The other members in the video also made poignant points but I liked the way Rocco ended the video by stating despite all the money and power this criminal cabal have, they don’t have our consent or obedience. I think these are excellent words to live by, as this is the very reason why the scare tactics are being used 24/7, but thankfully, the seams are beginning to unravel:

Thanks for posting this OM. Let's just hope that the Supreme Court of Canada hasn't been compromised and will uphold the law.
Actually, in the video, someone asks Rocco the very same question. He said it's very unlikely they won't uphold it, mainly the Constitution/Canadian Charter of Human Rights. Albeit, he concedes there might be some jerk of a judge that might given into some of what's going on, but he thinks overall, that would be an outlier. Not to mention, the SCoC has the finally say.