COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

saki

Star
Andrew Yang Says We Should Use Barcodes To Identify Vaccinated People — Gets RIPPED By Jewish Base
1608848337831.png

The Democrats seem to be in a contest for who can come up with the dumbest, most absurd ideas for handling the China Virus. The latest comes from failed Presidential candidate Andrew Yang, who I once had a tiny amount of respect for.

Yang took to twitter to announce his stupidity by suggesting that we use barcodes to identify Americans who have been vaccinated.

Brilliant!

Yang — a businessman who plans to run for New York City mayor — ignited a volcanic backlash with his barcode idea, which invoked the dehumanizing practice used in Nazi Germany to identify and persecute Jews.

...more at link.....

Religion has role at economic forum
“In fact, the founder and president of the World Economic Forum, Klaus Schwab, was having breakfast with Rabbi Arthur Schneier at his Park East Synagogue in New York when the two jets struck the World Trade Center, Schneier said“

article from 2002 . Klaus Schwab was having breakfast with a rabbi in New York when the jets hit the WTC. Coincidence? As much as Arnon milchan, Israeli arms dealer, producing a film about planes hitting the WTC in the 80s.

'SHABBOS IN DAVOS', GREAT RESET, 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION, ISRAEL, & NOAHIDE LAWS | KNOW MORE NEWS

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Democrats Now Want to Move from COVID Lockdowns to Climate Lockdowns

Screenshot_2020-12-24 Democrats Now Want to Move from COVID Lockdowns to Climate Lockdowns.png

saki

Star
CDC: More than 5,000 COVID-19 vaccine recipients have reportedly suffered "health impact event"
DATED: DECEMBER 24, 2020 BY SHARYL ATTKISSON

All of the data in this post is from CDC, FDA, Moderna and Pfizer.
  • Moderna reports significantly higher risk of common side effects
  • 5,052 vaccine recipients suffered a "health impact event" as of Dec. 19
  • CDC defines "health impact event" as one that renders a patient "unable to perform normal daily activities, unable to work, required care from doctor or health care professional"
  • That's a rate of about 2.3% of vaccine recipients
  • CDC says a severe allergic reaction, anaphylaxis, was reported in 6 patients
  • Both vaccines are effective at reducing the risk of symptomatic COVID-19 for at least 14 days (Moderna) or more than two months (Pfizer-BioNTech)
  • It's impossible to know how effective the vaccines are beyond the number of days they've been given to humans. It's also impossible to know this soon what are the potential long term side effects, if any.
1608862046024.png

....excerpts.... MUCH more at link....

saki

Star
Fauci says he's been intentionally moving goal posts on herd immunity estimates

...excerpt... full article at link.....

Dr. Fauci, a member of the White House’s coronavirus response, also cited that number in the beginning of the pandemic but said it would be about “70, 75 percent” in an interview about a month ago, The New York Times reported. Last week, he reportedly told CNBC “75, 80, 85 percent” and “75 to 80-plus percent.”

Dr. Fauci told The Times in an interview published Thursday that he had slowly but deliberately been moving the goal posts, partly based on new science, and partly on his gut feeling that the American public was ready to receive the information, which is that 70-90% herd immunity should be achieved before the country can go back to normal.

He said he hesitated to state a number as high as 90% weeks ago because many Americans still seemed skeptical about vaccine.

“When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 to 75 percent,” Dr. Fauci, who took his first dose of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine Tuesday, told The Times. “Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought, ‘I can nudge this up a bit,’ so I went to 80, 85.

“We need to have some humility here,” he added. “We really don’t know what the real number is. I think the real range is somewhere between 70 to 90 percent. But, I’m not going to say 90 percent.”

billy t

Veteran
This is good and I've heard of agenda 2030. #wedonotconsent

Actually, while listening to him, I was reminded of Netflix's Maniac. :) Don't currently have Netflix and won't get it again. It's my boycott over satanic programming such as Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

In Maniac, there's the AI and brain connection via electromagnetic waves and drugs. All the technology really does is really sever connection between most people. There's a scene where Annie's (Emma Stone) father is in a pod and doesn't leave it and talk to her or anyone until the end, I think?

And what is David Icke saying that is so "revolutionary" that no other truther is saying? Oh, I forgot he talks about new age nonsense and repackaged the beliefs of Alice Bailey and claims to communicate with entities from another realm. Icke talks about writing with the agency of spirits which is exactly what Allestar Crowley spoke about. Icke is more popular than many other truthers for a reason. He calls to new age beliefs and sucks you in by making it look like he is a good guy.

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone remembers me saying my partner and mother both received a letter from the nhs asking them to participate in a trial for covid. well they received another letter each and i managed to grab one before they threw it away.
The only thing ive covered up is our home address. Apparently they are picking people at random. There are four people in the house but they managed to randomly pick bot the seriously ill ones. Neither has exhibited or been treated for covid either
132687877_417666009661323_8383186595792887633_n.jpg132658435_223759855878859_7608958376825413950_n.jpg

we have all seen the preprogramming for corona in the 2012 Olympics but i was watching the rio closing ceremony and the introduction for the Japan Olympics is quite interesting

For one they have dancers isolated in boxes and they dance socially distanced

1608902763681.png1608902860992.png

the video has a theme where a red ball is passed from person to person

but check out this last image
1608902908039.png
that thing in the left hand corner looks awfully familiar
link to images origins
1608903113763.png1608903314885.png
close up of it, seems its the olympic caldron,
1608903383627.png
then there is the rio dancers
1608903067189.png1608903193396.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
And what is David Icke saying that is so "revolutionary" that no other truther is saying? Oh, I forgot he talks about new age nonsense and repackaged the beliefs of Alice Bailey and claims to communicate with entities from another realm. Icke talks about writing with the agency of spirits which is exactly what Allestar Crowley spoke about. Icke is more popular than many other truthers for a reason. He calls to new age beliefs and sucks you in by making it look like he is a good guy.
David Icke and his masked New Age/Theosophical beliefs. So what? Is that like news to anyone on this site?

If you are asking why I posted a video of David Icke with Brian Rose in my first post on this thread; it's because he was the first to call out this bs pandemic for what it is. His experience and insight to see the bigger picture and tie everything together was invaluable back in Feb/March when there was little info out there, particularly the 5G link. The video was eventually pulled, but according to Brian Rose got 20 million views and was one of the most watched interviews/podcasts ever.

Is David Icke controlled opposition? Maybe, who knows? But if you have been in this game long enough, you know that discernment is everything. Like I said in the first post - Take what you want and make of it what you will. Come to your own conclusions. Question everything.

BTW, I replaced that video a few weeks back and replaced it with more up-to-date CV-1984 summary info.
Wouldn't want to trigger anybody.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Critical info from James Corbett. Send this to everyone you know.(or don't as RFB says)
The Future of Vaccines

If the Gateses and the Faucis and the representatives of the international medical establishment get their way, life will not return to normal until the entire planet is vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2.

What many do not yet understand, however, is that the vaccines that are being developed for SARS-Cov-2 are unlike any vaccines that have ever been used on the human population before.

And, as radically different as these vaccines appear, they represent only the very beginning of a complete transformation of vaccine technology that is currently taking place in research labs across the planet.

This is a study of The Future of Vaccines.