COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This is related to the previous post.

Thanks Frank, just watched this.

Possibly my colourful imagination, but from 40 minutes onwards when he was describing the vaccine trials that he was subjected to, and he said that he wanted to be sick but he couldn't be - reminded me of the passage in Revelation: they seek death but death flee's from them. (paraphrasing)
That's interesting. Possible super soldier?

Karlysymon

Superstar
I like that the Hungarian PM, Victor Orban, chose to purchase both the Russian vaccine and Pfizer’s (EU made orders for all its member states) saying that people should be free to choose what they trust and that vaccines won’t be mandatory. If a European Health Union was already up and running, purchasing the Sputnik V would be out of the question.

Putin seems to be rushing things because it seems he understands the implications. In their desire to give us all a 47th chromosome, DARPA said that it would also be advantageous as you can subvert the enemy at the genetic level. I previously said that this insidious game of theirs has real implications for geopolitics. Why hire a bunch of protestors to hit the streets and overthrow a gov’t when you can now robotically get them to do it and after get them to turn on each other? CIA sponsored coups will become a thing of the past.

Apparently, not everyone can get the Sputnik V vaccine. There are conditions and if my memory doesn't fail me, one of the conditions has to do with co-morbidities.
Rather interesting that the Alan Parsons Project duo was literally singing about this decades ago, with their aptly named song "Eye in the Sky".
and this quote is even more telling today.

View attachment 40507
Coming from a guy who now claims that he and his wife will take the vaccine to boost vaccine confidence. ::eyeroll::

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Why hire a bunch of protestors to hit the streets and overthrow a gov’t when you can now robotically get them to do it and after get them to turn on each other? CIA sponsored coups will become a thing of the past.
Exactly. This is something Catherine Austin Fitts discussed a few months back, that the vaccine is in fact an operating system. Watching the video I posted earlier today from former CIA senior medical intelligence officer Dr. Charles Morgan confirms this.

Rather interesting that the Alan Parsons Project duo was literally singing about this decades ago, with their aptly named song "Eye in the Sky".
I don't buy the story they gave about cameras in Vegas as the inspiration for that song. Their music, lyrics and art work suggest they are "on the square".

Karlysymon

Superstar
"Is there something to worry about, about medicines, that might some of them have side effects? Do we need safety testing? We're taking things that are genetically modified organisms and we're injecting them into little kids arms. We just shoot'em right into the vein".
Obviously, they don't shoot that GMO crap into their own kids arms. Why do we keep trusting these guys?
There is a reason the wealthy don't vaccinate their own kids.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
There seems to be conflicting reports on what's actually to happen.
View attachment 48268
Then this
Definitely something is going behind the scenes. I suspect there was much resistance to the shot from front line staff. Not sure if I buy the fake shot story. Maybe the government got cold feet, as they quickly realized that if a good percentage of their staff got sick and another good percentage refused the shot, they'd be screwed. It would be a real media shit storm trying to spin that one.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Obviously, they don't shoot that GMO crap into their own kids arms. Why do we keep trusting these guys?
There is a reason the wealthy don't vaccinate their own kids.
Because they are educated, informed and know what's in the these shots. The very same people that will go off to work as "health care professionals" and push vaccines/meds on the ignorant masses for Big Pharma non-stop 7 days a week.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Government Vaccination Programs: Crimes Against Humanity

In Australia legal action has started against the government – Prime Minister, Scott Morrison and federal and state health ministers – for the fraudulent use of PCR tests to create the appearance of a pandemic and for the implementation of lockdown measures, including coercive vaccination, which will harm human health – COVID Fraud: Lawyers File action against Corrupt Australian Government.

Governments and individuals/organisations who are promoting or enforcing false and misleading health information without the knowledge of long-term health effects in genetically diverse populations are committing a crime against humanity. It is also a crime to mandate or coerce any vaccine (drug) on a population in government policy because all medications have different side-effects in different people due to our genetics. This is a fundamental principle of medical ethics: fully informed consent without coercion, manipulation or pressure.

COVID Fraud: Lawyers File Action Against Corrupt Australian Government

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Red Cross Demands Media Ban of COVID-19 Vaccine Skeptics

The leader of the Red Cross is calling for a coordinated Big Brother censorship campaign to destroy the free speech of individuals skeptical of experimental COVID-19 vaccines that are already proven to cause many dangerous side-effects.

Francesco Rocca (photo, above) who works as president of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, appeared before the United Nations Correspondents on Monday in a virtual call where he endorsed Orwellian measures to prevent resistance to COVID-19 inoculations. He said that “fake news” from vaccine skeptics was a “second pandemic” that needs to be snuffed out with a Draconian response.

imsickofyoshi

Established
Definitely something is going behind the scenes. I suspect there was much resistance to the shot from front line staff. Not sure if I buy the fake shot story. Maybe the government got cold feet, as they quickly realized that if a good percentage of their staff got sick and another good percentage refused the shot, they'd be screwed. It would be a real media shit storm trying to spin that one.
This whole operation seems so fast and reckless the elites don't know which way to go. I pray it falls apart soon and be just another Ebola.