COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

How this doesn't disgust anyone is beyond me. As a sidenote, I couldn't upload this on my regular site where I upload images. Apparently, the image was blocked because it violated their Terms of Use :rolleyes::

corporations profitting from lockdowns.jpg

Meanwhile, in London, Ontario, police arrest four people, including a pastor, attending a anti-lockdown freedom rally:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Leave it to Kiss to embrace and promote the "new normal" hoax.
Kiss to Stage Giant New Year’s Eve Concert in Dubai With Live Audience

While the announcement is filled with superlatives about the show, it also stresses: “Putting nearly 400 crew members back to work for the first time in eight months, the production will take extraordinary on-site COVID protocols including daily testing and biometric crew wristbands to ensure highest safety standards for the entire event. Performed in front of a live COVID-screened and safe audience in Dubai, this will be a first of its kind hybrid live-ticketed and live streamed event.”

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

chrisocn

Established
The CDC is simply not collecting the statistics...as simple as that. But the MSM makes it look like Covid-19 killed the flu. That's called propoganda, folks. Remember, the DoD could use propoganda against its enemies across the globe to advance the US agenda, but NOT against its citizens. They now use it against the US citizens due to the reform of the Smith-Mundt Act by our government in 2013. Don't believe everything you read or hear in the MSM...most of it is a psychological camapaign against the american people to instigate compliance towards the advancement of a New World Order with Covid-19 as the Trojan Horse.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The CDC is simply not collecting the statistics...as simple as that. But the MSM makes it look like Covid-19 killed the flu. That's called propoganda, folks. Remember, the DoD could use propoganda against its enemies across the globe to advance the US agenda, but NOT against its citizens. They now use it against the US citizens due to the reform of the Smith-Mundt Act by our government in 2013. Don't believe everything you read or hear in the MSM...most of it is a psychological camapaign against the american people to instigate compliance towards the advancement of a New World Order with Covid-19 as the Trojan Horse.
You got that right.