COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

elsbet

Superstar
Dead silent even in the the Norwegian (neighbor country) press regarding this one. They definitely don't want this kind of resistant/demonstrations spreading. Need to test my kitchen tools to find what makes the most noise.

Nice work brothers and sisters in Denmark.

Difficult to find info, indeed.

Is this the epidemic law you are referencing?

EXPLAINED: What is Denmark’s proposed 'epidemic law' and why is it being criticised?

Updated:
15 November 2020

The parliamentary hearing period for a proposed new law giving the government extended powers to respond to epidemics expires today.
LINK

Forced Vaccination Law in Denmark Abandoned After 9 Days of Protest

LINK

Giv os vores rettigs...

Give us our rights?

One more-- LINK

Note: Articles are from Denmark's publications, only. Thank God they are kind enough to publish in English, as well.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Grocery Store Closures, Unemployment, and Evictions Are Signs of an Impending Economic Crash
Screenshot_2020-11-27 Grocery Store Closures, Unemployment, and Evictions Are Signs of an Impe...png

billy t

Veteran
https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/world/manufacturing-error-clouds-oxford-universitys-covid-19-vaccine-study-results?fbclid=IwAR3ws1opAd6TzVXPeR4_Iw_x011lq5vC7h3yrvOohSZNEMV0GofeFM8pL6M This article discusses how one of the vaccines that were tested showed more protection against Covid in the group who took a half dose compared to those who took the full dose! Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't this just show that the vaccine is going to make people MORE susceptible to Covid? Honestly wouldn't surprise me if this is what they are planning.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The Test Set: Another Brick in the COVID-19 Disinformation Game Plan
By Dr. Pascal Sacré

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
What is COVID-19?
Seven Key Points for Understanding SARS-CoV-2 and Testing

1606521507211.png
By Dr. Pascal Sacré
COVID-19 appeared in Europe and the Americas in 2020, following the emergence of a new virus from China in 2019. This new virus belongs to the well-known family of coronaviruses that has already produced two particularly severe epidemics in 2003 and 2012.

This new virus is called SARS-CoV-2, the third coronavirus responsible for a severe respiratory distress syndrome.

The severity of this syndrome is mainly characterized by hypoxemia, a lack of oxygen in the blood.

We have found that this severe lung involvement is seen in a relatively small number of patients infected with SARS-CoV-2, most of whom are asymptomatic or have only an influenza-like illness or even a common cold.

For the most severely affected patients, mainly elderly people and/or people weakened by one or more chronic diseases (heart, respiratory and kidney failure, diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, etc.), mortality would be slightly higher than for seasonal influenza, the precise figures still need to be evaluated.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The Great Barrington Declaration is a banker backed creation.
Technocrats, Great Barrington, and Bermuda Grass – Why Settle For Reform When A Radical Solution Is Needed?

"The institutions paying the salaries of the three primary signers are not good faith actors. Harvard, Stanford, and Oxford have played central roles in the creation of the social impact human capital bond markets that will roll out post-Covid lock step with Klaus Schwab’s planned Fourth Industrial Revolution".

If you were to sign, these items are among the things you’d be agreeing to:
  1. We did in fact experience a legitimate global health emergency.
  2. Using PCR as a diagnostic test for Covid is valid.
  3. We should seek to constrain targeted groups of healthy people – focused protection.
  4. It is acceptable to socially isolate elders, including from family members.
  5. Advancing the current childhood vaccination program is a priority.
These are crucial topics I think should have been discussed, but were left out.
  1. Tech-based contract tracing undermines civil liberties.
  2. Biometric health passports used to control population mobility and access to work and education are repressive.
  3. Vaccine mandates should be opposed.
  4. Population level bioengineering using mRNA vaccine platforms and biosensors should be opposed.
  5. Investigations should be made into corrupt public health contracts.
  6. Mask wearing by healthy individuals damages health and mental health.
  7. Asymptomatic transmission is rare.
  8. The Covid Reset shift to telemedicine has been harmful.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Rex Murphy: The showdown at the Barbecue Corral
The authorities' message seems obvious: If a business is big enough, COVID-19 never visits. In a place with one owner and two staff, it's a hazard

MagneticHuman

Veteran
If you haven't done moves to get your material goods preserved and ready for the transition this is a couple of perspectives. Also I have a feeling that the time is about to be running out if you don't want to miss the train ......

This is not financial advice but an understanding I have used for my own navigation trough this transition phase.

Gold or silver?

Silver is a better conductor than gold. It transport energy faster than gold. Freedom and life-force is connected to free-flowing energies. Stagnant energy is connected to death. What has the biggest potential helping set humanity free?

Gold is mainly jewelry; silver has thousands of industrial uses. Even copper is more valuable to humanity than gold beeing a better conductor. We are going into the age of aquarius (from earth to air) and need better conductors to keep up with the energies moving faster.

Gold is cherished by the people in power. Silver is for the common people. If humanity start trading in silver (or copper) again this will be a major blow for the elite.

Gold is already priced very high. The upside in silver related to gold and the fiat currencies is astronomical.

In times of turmoil; if you don't hold it in your hand you don't own it!

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
The Great Barrington Declaration is a banker backed creation.
Technocrats, Great Barrington, and Bermuda Grass – Why Settle For Reform When A Radical Solution Is Needed?

"The institutions paying the salaries of the three primary signers are not good faith actors. Harvard, Stanford, and Oxford have played central roles in the creation of the social impact human capital bond markets that will roll out post-Covid lock step with Klaus Schwab’s planned Fourth Industrial Revolution".

If you were to sign, these items are among the things you’d be agreeing to:
  1. We did in fact experience a legitimate global health emergency.
  2. Using PCR as a diagnostic test for Covid is valid.
  3. We should seek to constrain targeted groups of healthy people – focused protection.
  4. It is acceptable to socially isolate elders, including from family members.
  5. Advancing the current childhood vaccination program is a priority.
These are crucial topics I think should have been discussed, but were left out.
  1. Tech-based contract tracing undermines civil liberties.
  2. Biometric health passports used to control population mobility and access to work and education are repressive.
  3. Vaccine mandates should be opposed.
  4. Population level bioengineering using mRNA vaccine platforms and biosensors should be opposed.
  5. Investigations should be made into corrupt public health contracts.
  6. Mask wearing by healthy individuals damages health and mental health.
  7. Asymptomatic transmission is rare.
  8. The Covid Reset shift to telemedicine has been harmful.
Excellent find. I didn't read the GBD myself and sort of put it in the "positive" column of events this year. Good thing we have brilliant people going through the fine print, also investigating the doctors involved. I bookmarked McDowell's blog as she appears to be an amazing researcher.