COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
this has already been proven multiple times, but it was proven again

there is NO basis for all the totalitarian measures, quarantining and masking healthy people,
This whole asymptomatic BS has been the biggest scam of all next to the PCR test.

Anyone can be made to be (false) "positive" for CV-1984 by increasing the cycling threshold of the PCR test. Complete and utter BS scam.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Germany: The “Dictatorship of Democracy” Secretly Transformed into an “Open Dictatorship”
Unity and Justice and Freedom: "The Song of the Germans" No Longer Applies to the Common People

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The COVID-19 Numbers Game: The "Second Wave" is Based on Fake Statistics - Prof. Michel Chossudovsky
PCR tests are being misused to justify ongoing totalitarian lockdowns by complicit governments. The RT-PCR test is NOT a valid indicator of whether a person has SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) -- it identifies gene fragments of flu, the common cold (corona virus) and other similar illnesses. Additionally, your DNA is likely being harvested for future nefarious uses.
Less than 10 mins.

...and this gets proven again, as each day passes. A friend of mine who's in the hospital for rehabilitation due to some diabetic toe amputation told me they've been tested positive for Covid earlier this week so their rehab has been postponed for two weeks while they sit in an isolated room, bored to tears. Then, my neighbour told me a similar story regarding a friend of hers who has some hip surgery and was to go into rehabilitation, and she too, was tested positive for Covid and is in isolation for two weeks. My neighbour said her friend said she feels fine, just as my friend does.

This couldn't be a bigger scam on humanity if they tried!

EDIT: Saw this article as well

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
...and this gets proven again, as each day passes. A friend of mine who's in the hospital for rehabilitation due to some diabetic toe amputation told me they've been tested positive for Covid earlier this week so their rehab has been postponed for two weeks while they sit in an isolated room, bored to tears. Then, my neighbour told me a similar story regarding a friend of hers who has some hip surgery and was to go into rehabilitation, and she too, was tested positive for Covid and is in isolation for two weeks. My neighbour said her friend said she feels fine, just as my friend does.

This couldn't be a bigger scam on humanity if they tried!
smh!
I posted this a while back but again it's worth posting again.
Everything you need to know about the flawed PCR test.
PCR positives: what do they mean?

Screenshot_2020-11-22 PCR positives what do they mean - The Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine.png