COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Vmort

Star
They replaced all pox vacines in my country for the harmful one which make people sterilized. And you know what is worse? In my city there was small pox cases. We have to find good vacines in some countries which may be freed from satanists. Cuba? North Korea? I don't know but massive smallpox epidemies are real thing.

Satanic thrash has robbed my friend's flat and wanted to blow up her with her own gas.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Soviet propaganda expert: COVID isolation ‘blatantly and obviously cover for social control’

'What this COVID thing is doing is basically putting us each in kind of a vault,' said Stella Morabito, who was stationed in the Soviet Union during the Cold War.

I came across this site, and think it might be worth posting. I haven't time to read all that's on their site, although, they do have some interesting articles and ideas posted on it. I do know for a fact they're correct that our provincial government swears allegiance to the Queen and not the citizens of the province, which I always found weird. That said, it does explain a lot:

Ryan of TLAV pointed out on his show that the CDC is now combining pneumonia, influenza, and covid in a broad category called PIC:

I agree with him its obvious they're combing all three to keep the US at the epidemic threshold (6%). As we know without that there is no pandemic.
Oh really, interesting. A few weeks ago the US CDC was saying they weren’t going to record flu data this winter. They went for a more muddied and deceptive option