COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

justjess

Superstar
The people you’ve been going to boot for for months while trying to pretend you’re just a passive observer (who refuses to observe their crimes)

Totally untrue and here why

A riot where you are breaking into random stores and stealing
killing and beating random bypassers
destroying peoples cars that you don’t even know
Beating anyone passing by who is not rioting into a pulp
IS DIFFERENT THAN

a protest where you voice your grievances and don’t attack other common people. Try to wrap your mind around that would you

ONE MORE POINT
You are somehow weighing the injustices acted upon these different groups.
those are inconsequential.
i am talking about the acts of the riots. NOBODY is talking about the validity of the respective protests, but the horrific ways that the American left wing terrorists unleashed their grievances upon the common people through violence.

The jews in Brooklyn burned THEIR OWN MASKS you hypocrite. That is nothing like your friends burning down a car lot of a random person to send a message to the common people. Your friends are rioting against normal people. That’s why they ar the ones they attack.

this will be my last reply in this thread because I will not derail it. If you want to spew out more hypocricies and untruths, do it on the George Floyd thread
“My friends” - again. I will remind you I said on day two (and continued to say ever since) they needed to abort ship. They aren’t “my friends” - I’m not out there with them, am I? Nope.

The Jews in Brooklyn beat the shit out of an observer. Put him in the hospital.

the Naples protesters (which you conveniently skipped over) have been throwing dangerous projectiles at the cops. Destroying shit.

it’s all the same but you will keep quiet because you think fighting against the lockdowns and restrictions is a worthy cause. You do not agree with the cause blm is fighting against so you bang on for months condemning them for the same actions you tacitly accept here.

like I said.. grow a moral backbone and stop being a hypocrite.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Martin Armstrong: COVID is About Communism
This is the greatest organized conspiracy in human history and the press is welcoming it with open arms. You will own nothing in 10 years, but you will also have no rights. - Papers Please!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Packed bars and mask-less catwalks: With Covid curbs fading, China set for consumption rebound

BEIJING (Reuters) - Over the weekend, crowds packed a former industrial warehouse in Beijing as the China Fashion Week got underway, with models strutting mask-less on a square runway and guests oblivious to social distancing norms.

Martin Armstrong: COVID is About Communism
This is the greatest organized conspiracy in human history and the press is welcoming it with open arms. You will own nothing in 10 years, but you will also have no rights. - Papers Please!

hypnotized-by-tv.jpg
But we will be safe

meximonk

Star
i can work with that one. i know a few people id like to reduce.
Hey! I'm all for the Illuminati's Population Reduction Plan! As long as every member of the Illuminati globally goes in first; then their Masonic 33rd and 32nd Degree stooges must follow.

I'll go next! I promise! My word is as strong as the Illuminati-run Main Stream Media!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I posted this story a week ago from a different site but its worth posting again. All doctors take note.
Canadian doctor calls out govt, blasts lockdowns: ‘Induce fear, create compliance’
Dr. Stephen Malthouse's letter to British Columbia's provincial health officer doesn't pull any punches.