COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Bad policies lead to casualties...

I suspect that this will only get worse with time, as the true agenda behind CV-1984 starts to surface and people become more aware of their governments sinister intentions.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Beware of the Strong Cities Network

"The Strong Cities Network, therefore, should be known as a nascent global police force controlled by the United Nations. Where central or global authority doesn’t govern police power, it is controlled locally. When it is controlled by a national or international governing body, as it was in the hands of Germany’s Gestapo, the Soviet Union’s KGB, or the ruling body in a communist-led country, tyranny reigns".

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
NY Governor Cuomo Admits in Leaked Conference Call that Covid Policies Are Based on Fear

Screenshot_2020-10-19 NY Governor Cuomo Admits in Leaked Conference Call that Covid Policies A...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The Coronavirus and the Constitution | Constitution Day Celebration Panel

Panel:

“The Coronavirus and the Constitution” Chairman: Ronald J. Pestritto Hillsdale College

“Is Freedom of Assembly Dead?” Robert Barnes | Barnes Law, LLP

“The Failure of Expertise” Alex Berenson | Author and Journalist

“The Politics of the Coronavirus” John Hinderaker | Powerline

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Can't have someone inside their camp make Birx and Fauci look like the lying scum that they are.
Dr. Birx reportedly asked Pence to remove COVID-19 adviser pushing 'junk science'

Trying to figure out if Canada has them beat because as Rocco Galati explains in the video below, McGill University, along with the World Economic Forum are trying to make humans into the "motherboard" of computers. I was unable to find the paper he's referring to, but I think this one closely references what he's discussing, under the guise of Alzheimer's:

While this was said weeks ago and may have already been posted, Rocco also states that our chief public health officer, Dr. Theresa Tam, not only suggests that grandparents not hug their grandchildren, but people should be intimate together with masks on. I mean, seriously! How can anyone take heed to what this numskull says is completely beyond me. Her other "prevention method" according to Rocco, is to be intimate with yourself until 2022. Again, just another moronic and antihuman statement made:

A Freeman

Superstar
Paul Craig Roberts: Life Within The Matrix Is Our Future

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/paul-craig-roberts-life-within-matrix-our-future

The question each of us needs to ask ourselves, and one another, is why do we get so much misinformation about Covid from public health authorities, political authorities, and press prostitutes? We get a lot of misinformation from health practioners, because they get the bogus information from health authorities and from researchers associated with Big Pharma. But why do health authorities themselves lie to us?

meximonk

Star

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Trying to figure out if Canada has them beat because as Rocco Galati explains in the video below, McGill University, along with the World Economic Forum are trying to make humans into the "motherboard" of computers. I was unable to find the paper he's referring to, but I think this one closely references what he's discussing, under the guise of Alzheimer's:
Absolutely shocking what the cabal have planned. It's one thing to read about this stuff, but another to hear a lawyer discuss it. I'm so glad Rocco Galati is working on this lawsuit and inspiring other lawyers worldwide to do the same. Huge kodos!!

This information needs to get out to the public. I downloaded this video as I believe it soon may be taken down.

Dr. Theresa Tam, not only suggests that grandparents not hug their grandchildren, but people should be intimate together with masks on. I mean, seriously! How can anyone take heed to what this numskull says is completely beyond me. Her other "prevention method" according to Rocco, is to be intimate with yourself until 2022. Again, just another moronic and antihuman statement made:
Exactly. The controlled media not questioning any of her insane suggestions. Unbelievable.

meximonk

Star
I love the fact that you are downloading things like this when you see them. We have been downloading & saving every web page & video we visit / see for decades. Our archives are about to run out of space soon, however, the Economic effects of this Plandemic have made things very difficult on us (like they were planned to), not to mention our activism. I'm now running without a backup and hoping I can find one before it's too late. Been storing data since 1984. (Literally).

Anyways, main point being, if you need something that disappeared down the memory hole, let me know. You might be surprised what I have stored away.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I love the fact that you are downloading things like this when you see them. We have been downloading & saving every web page & video we visit / see for decades. Our archives are about to run out of space soon, however, the Economic effects of this Plandemic have made things very difficult on us (like they were planned to), not to mention our activism. I'm now running without a backup and hoping I can find one before it's too late. Been storing data since 1984. (Literally).

Anyways, main point being, if you need something that disappeared down the memory hole, let me know. You might be surprised what I have stored away.
1984? Wow! That's good to know. Thanks.

meximonk

Star

While this was said weeks ago and may have already been posted, Rocco also states that our chief public health officer, Dr. Theresa Tam, not only suggests that grandparents not hug their grandchildren, but people should be intimate together with masks on. I mean, seriously! How can anyone take heed to what this numskull says is completely beyond me. Her other "prevention method" according to Rocco, is to be intimate with yourself until 2022. Again, just another moronic and antihuman statement made:

These morons need to learn about the word "hypoxia". Some are suggesting that's precisely why they're pushing the masks so hard, outside of doing a dry run for the mark. I bet it's both.

meximonk

Star