COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
COVID-19 lockdowns are in lockstep with the 'Great Reset'
By Dr. Mathew Maavak, a Malaysian expert on risk foresight and governance.

Who benefits from lockdowns that are destabilizing all facets of our society?

Look no further than the emerging global oligarchy.

In October 2019, a pandemic simulation exercise called Event 201 – a collaborative effort between Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation – concluded that a hypothetical new coronavirus may end up killing at least 65 million people worldwide within 18 months of an outbreak.

When Covid-19 coincidentally emerged from Wuhan two months later, scientists were rushing to generate similar alarmist forecasts using a variety of questionable scientific models. Researchers from the Imperial College London, for instance, approximated death tolls of 500,000 in the UK and two million in the US by October this year.

While scientific models are admittedly fallible, one would nonetheless be hard-pressed to justify the endless string of contradictions, discrepancies and willful amnesia in the global pandemic narrative. Was it the science of mass-mediated hysteria?
There are many troubling questions yet unanswered.

Perhaps what we are really dealing with is a case of mass coronapsychosis as Belarus’ President Alexander Lukashenko aptly called it. Who benefits from global lockdowns that are destabilizing all facets of our society? The following four “great” undercurrents may provide a clue.

FANTASTIC idea. brilliant. im not sure its about depopulation directly, though.

if i were to tweak it (and again, this is just my opinion):

COVID is about:
- compliance through fear based mind control
- normalizing tracking and tracing of citizens
- promoting a global economic reset
- forced vaccinations
Thanks dude, I’ll have a rethink.

DavidSon

Star
Expose Warp Speed - CIA-Linked Contractors Used To Keep Covid-19 Vaccine Contracts Secret

I recommend this interview with Webb, especially for US citizens. Her articles tend to be slightly tedious; it's helpful sometimes to catch a more brief synopsis.

It's creepy that while OWS is supposed to be a collaboration between HHS and the DoD, the military and intelligence branches have taken full control. The pentagon has hired a private firm ATI (owned by ANSER) to create contracts worth $6 billion whose details are not being made public.

The same shady list of actors involved in Event 201, Crimson Contagion, and Dark Winter (Robert Kadlek, Johns Hopkins, Tara O'Toole, etc.) are as usual given free reign as military/private sector liaisons. All evidence points to the fact OWS is much more a military operation than one dealing strictly with public health.

From the article:

...Warp Speed contracts are being funneled through secretive contractors to avoid scrutiny and are apparently not being made available to HHS, the civilian agency supposedly “co-leading” Warp Speed alongside the military.

Such examples of extreme secrecy and conflicting statements appear to be just scratching the surface of what Operation Warp Speed truly aims to accomplish. An upcoming series of investigative reports... will explore in depth this operation and the individuals leading it in order to expose Operation Warp Speed
as the most clandestine, and arguably most dangerous, US military operation in decades. Unlike such well-funded and secretive military operations of years past, this one is aimed directly at the American people.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Below is probably why that CDC couple isn't getting the shot.
In all honestly, this ^^ is starting to look alot more like a culling effort (if the military is this heavily involved) when you consider stories such as these...
....because gov'ts are going to be saddled with millions of unemployed people (which risks social unrest) that they have no use for. Will the DARPA vaccine be used for control? Sure. But in the immediate aftermath it looks alot more like an effort to kill alot of people.

Last edited:
Nurse Speaks Out Empty Beds and no BS-19 Cases in Devon Hospitals UK

View attachment 43916
lol, we really are living in Orwell’s world.The BBC reporting that we’re at crisis point. If it wasn’t so tragic it would be absolutely hilarious.

surely they can’t pull it off though? Maybe for a few weeks but the predicted 6 month lockdown? Just can’t see it myself.

World Bank, UN, Harvard Warn COVID-19 Lockdowns Leading To Global Starvation
View attachment 43964
“A litre of wheat for a day’s wages, and three litres of barley for a day’s wages. But do not damage the olive trees and the vineyards!”

Karlysymon

Superstar
Apparently, "you" are supposed to get two shots of the Covid vaccine

both Moderna’s and Pfizer/BioNTech’s vaccines require two doses per person over time, and the second dose has to come from the same manufacturer as the first dose. It also has to be administered 28 days, for Moderna’s, or 21 days, for Pfizer and BioNTech’s, after the first dose—in both cases longer than the vaccines can be stored in the fridge. All of this means that having the right number of vaccines for the right people will require extensive and careful record keeping.

Individual states maintain electronic immunization registries that track which residents have gotten which vaccines. What needs to be reported to the registries varies state by state; many vaccine providers, such as pharmacies and pediatrician’s offices, directly connect their records to the registry. But doctors who don’t routinely give vaccinations, such as those who see adults, might not be connected, which could mean manually inputting the data for every patient into the immunization registry. New connections to the system can also take weeks or months to establish, because of the complexity of electronic health records, Moore says.

The CDC is rolling out a new Vaccine Administration Management System(VAMS) to supplement existing state registries, and it is expected to offer features such as scheduling and supply management. But VAMS has also added confusion, says Rebecca Coyle, the executive director of the American Immunization Registry Association. One issue is that VAMS requires collecting identifiable information that some states are not allowed to share from their existing immunization registries. If that’s not reconciled, vaccine providers might have to spend hours manually inputting patient data into the new system. “There’s a lot of clarification that still needs to happen,” Coyle says. “The clock has started with states to finalize their response plans, and yet there are giant chunks of information that are missing.”
The two-dose requirement for these vaccines also runs up against the problem of human nature: People forget. They can’t get off work. They can’t find child care. They might even move. “That’s just normal human behavior outside of COVID,” says Azra Behlim, a senior director at the health-care-services firm Vizient. The CDC is planning to send physical vaccination-record cards for each patient along with vaccine supplies when states order their doses. It is also encouraging public-health departments and hospitals to send reminders about a second dose. This is important because even a full course of a vaccine may offer only partial protection against COVID-19, and one dose is likely to offer even less.

Anti-Asian Violence and Hate Arising from the COVID-19 Pandemic

a shamefur dispray of hate towards asians.
9/11 redux. Like the manufactured hate for Middle Easterners, it's clear the "manufacturers" are following a script here.

I thought the virus was the hated enemy?

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
But in the immediate aftermath it looks alot more like an effort to kill alot of people.
I believe this is the goal. Reminds me of a episode of Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura from 2009 during H1N1. Jesse interviews Rima Laibow, where she discusses a global pandemic via nasal flu shots, leading to forced vaccination by military and FEMA camps and culling the "useless eaters".

Karlysymon

Superstar
I believe this is the goal. Reminds me of a episode of Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura from 2009 during H1N1. Jesse interviews Rima Laibow, where she discusses a global pandemic via nasal flu shots, leading to forced vaccination by military and FEMA camps and culling the "useless eaters".
Thanks for reminding me of her. All i remember reading is her and her (military) husband were talking about the culling efforts. Lemme look for that stuff and see what i can find. It's been years :)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Thanks for reminding me of her. All i remember reading is her and her (military) husband were talking about the culling efforts. Lemme look for that stuff and see what i can find. It's been years :)
I just watched the clip. It's predictive programming - Crowley Magick. I don't trust either one of them. Rima with the pagan Sun symbol on her chest and Jesse flashing masonic hand signs everywhere. smh.

Last edited:
Sadly, this politician doesn't understand that the whole pandemic is a psy-op. That's unfortunate.
He is not so much addressing the origins of the pandemic as the degenerative effects of the local Liverpool lockdown on his constituents, and the Tory government's failure to establish an effective test-and-trace system (despite paying private companies £12 billion to do so [money belonging to tax payers]). He is representing his constituents in his capacity as a member for parliament in the public forum, and so can only speak in their language, whether he believes that the pandemic is a pretense or not, but his words will nevertheless evoke discontent from both MPs and the masses towards the manner in which the gov't has responded to the pandemic, and the resulting consequences for society and the economy. This could represent a gateway for ordinary people to start doubting the official narrative.