COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Short and important clip from Del Bigtree
COVID’S REAL THREAT TO OUR CHILDREN
As we mask our kids all day at school, keep them from interacting with others, and attempt to block them from every virus & bacteria, Del questions the physical toll lockdown restrictions have on our children’s immune system.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Ontario's PCR Ct threshold is between 38-45!!
Canadian and world experts say it should not be more than 25 cycles.
Is it any wonder Ontario has so many (false positive) cases!
Questions: The Truth About COVID Testing

The government wants to only listen to experts that are telling them what they want to hear.

I provided a number of examples of highly qualified and revered experts in the field calling into question the government's current PCR testing regime, with many noting methodical issues which are leading to high rates of false positive testing.

Once again, The Premier is AWOL and the Minister of Health either didn't want to hear it or didn't understand the question.

We continue to see numerous COVID contradictions coming from this and other governments and instead of addressing these issues they just want you to stay afraid, stay silent, trust their authority blindly and without evidence.

The Government is engaged in Bad testing practices and they know it.

Contact the Premier, your MP, MPP, and local council. Let them know the government cannot dictate policy based on bad tests.

I post this again.

Screenshot_2020-10-14 COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, NEW WORLD ORDER THE GREAT RESET, ...png

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Ghost Town NYC – New Lockdown Restrictions Have New Yorkers Up in Arms
We have always heard there are lies, damned lies and statistics. Are public health statistics being manipulated to enable gubernatorial overreach and keep parts of New York under draconian lockdown?

Screenshot_2020-10-14 Jason Goodman.png

halley

Rookie
I am not sure if this is shared i here before.

This is a news paper from 2011. Am I surprised ? Nope...

1602683038121.png

1602683051469.png

I do not have much time to cover everything in the article so check out this article, it also gives info about the treatment for HIV + women in south Africa.

"A New War Over Birth Control In Africa "
"people involved with the project should be charged with attempted genocide. "

I am happy to see there are people who think like us.

1602683068678.png
"Anti-vaccine protesters in Melbourne, Australia on May 10, 2020. "

Sheriffs, Police Officers, Pastors, and Attorneys Are Fighting Covid Orders
County sheriffs, police officers, pastors and attorneys fighting Covid19 lockdowns, business closings, mask mandates and unconstitutional gun laws met in Lynchburg, Virginia on September 30 to share their strategies.
The constitutional training conference was sponsored by the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA) founded by former sheriff Richard Mack.
US citizens were also invited to attend to learn more about how their elected sheriff is the first line of defense in their county who fight for the constitutional rights of their constituents and what they can do to preserve liberty.
This is interesting, as I've wondered the same thing here in Canada. I've seen police officers with and without masks on so clearly there's not a consensus among them to wear them. I actually think there are some in law enforcement who are actually willing to work with and for the public, provided they haven't been bribed by any banksters or have been replaced by private law enforcement agencies.

Also, there's a document published by Public Health Ontario that clearly states the Covid numbers have been inflated by at least 50%, therefore, not all the people in the provincial government are going along with Drougie's narrative. Should I find the PDF link, I'll edit this post and insert it... still working on my computer. :)

EDIT: Found the document published by Public Health Ontario, that states they inflated the numbers by 50%, on page 3, under the heading "Case detection":

(source)

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
YouTube to remove videos containing Covid-19 vaccine 'misinformation'
https://www.rt.com/news/503495-youtube-ban-vaccine-misinformation/

Video sharing platform YouTube has said it is banning videos containing misinformation about coronavirus vaccines, in an expansion of the service's current rules regarding falsehoods and conspiracy theories about the pandemic.

"A Covid-19 vaccine may be imminent, therefore we're ensuring we have the right policies in place to be able to remove [related] misinformation," YouTube said in a statement on Wednesday.

Any content featuring claims about Covid-19 vaccines that contradict the consensus from local health authorities or the World Health Organization will now be banned on the Google-owned video platform.

This includes any suggestions that the vaccine "would kill people, cause infertility or involve microchips being implanted in people," YouTube said.
General discussions in YouTube videos about "broad concerns" over the vaccine would remain on the platform, a spokesman told Reuters.

YouTube to remove videos containing Covid-19 vaccine 'misinformation'
https://www.rt.com/news/503495-youtube-ban-vaccine-misinformation/

Video sharing platform YouTube has said it is banning videos containing misinformation about coronavirus vaccines, in an expansion of the service's current rules regarding falsehoods and conspiracy theories about the pandemic.

"A Covid-19 vaccine may be imminent, therefore we're ensuring we have the right policies in place to be able to remove [related] misinformation," YouTube said in a statement on Wednesday.

Any content featuring claims about Covid-19 vaccines that contradict the consensus from local health authorities or the World Health Organization will now be banned on the Google-owned video platform.

This includes any suggestions that the vaccine "would kill people, cause infertility or involve microchips being implanted in people," YouTube said.
General discussions in YouTube videos about "broad concerns" over the vaccine would remain on the platform, a spokesman told Reuters.
I had to change my reaction to a laugh because I could not believe how many YT videos I had bookmarked regarding Coronavirus and are no longer available. I began to highlight them in red, but then I got tired of doing so because there were so many!

The good news is, Bitchute, Brighteon and 153news videos are still available.

polymoog

Superstar
I had to change my reaction to a laugh because I could not believe how many YT videos I had bookmarked regarding Coronavirus and are no longer available. I began to highlight them in red, but then I got tired of doing so because there were so many!

dont forget LBRY and 'brandnewtube' as well.

Bought myself a small label printer, and I’ve printed a load of these labels. I wasn’t sure if it was the right wording so happy to adjust if anyone has a better take.

I’ve only just started doing it but the idea is to keep a load in my pocket and stick one on bus stops, public transport, balustrades, toilet cubicles, trains - anywhere with a wide range of viewing.

Even if it’s just the person peeling the sticker off, at least it’s planted the thought in their head.

58CC26D0-4F8B-427D-A3A7-0A1E3F7AAC8B.jpeg

polymoog

Superstar
Bought myself a small label printer, and I’ve printed a load of these labels. I wasn’t sure if it was the right wording so happy to adjust if anyone has a better take.

I’ve only just started doing it but the idea is to keep a load in my pocket and stick one on bus stops, public transport, balustrades, toilet cubicles, trains - anywhere with a wide range of viewing.

Even if it’s just the person peeling the sticker off, at least it’s planted the thought in their head.

View attachment 43945
FANTASTIC idea. brilliant. im not sure its about depopulation directly, though.

if i were to tweak it (and again, this is just my opinion):

COVID is about:
- compliance through fear based mind control
- normalizing tracking and tracing of citizens
- promoting a global economic reset
- forced vaccinations

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

I know the censorship is crazy. I go through this thread periodically to clean up all the dead YT links. Fascists all of them!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
did you see this?

Escape from L.A. (1996)
In the year 2013, the city of Los Angeles has been separated from the country by a series of earthquakes, and like its neighbor New York, has transformed from a wonderful city to a corrupted prison. Plus, The United States has become a more moral society. Cuervo, a Cuban terrorist has used the president's daughter, Utopia to steal a device that controls a special orbiting EMP weapon system. The President has called upon the untrustworthy mercenary Snake Plissken. To ensure his cooperation, they have implanted a virus bomb inside his body, and it will inject the virus into his body in 9 hours, so Snake must stop Cuervo, rescue Utopia and get back the Weapon's device.

I did. Seems like John Carpenter was privy to the future.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
World Bank, UN, Harvard Warn COVID-19 Lockdowns Leading To Global Starvation
Screenshot_2020-10-14 World Bank, UN, Harvard Warn COVID-19 Lockdowns Leading To Global Starva...png