COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Up to weeks now? Was months or years too obvious of a lie? Fortunately there's too much Masonic symbolism on US cash. It is here to stay.
It's amazing how many people are buying the BS Covid cash narrative in Canada. smh

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
More on the cashless society CV-19 scam.
Fed Announces It Will Quit Printing Paper Money (for the remainder of the year)

A Freeman

Superstar
WHO (Accidentally) Confirms Covid is No More Dangerous Than Flu

https://off-guardian.org/2020/10/08/who-accidentally-confirms-covid-is-no-more-dangerous-than-flu/

Head of Health Emergencies Program “best estimates” put IFR at 0.14%

The World Health Organization has finally confirmed what we (and many experts
and studies) have been saying for months – the coronavirus is no more deadly or
dangerous than seasonal flu.

The WHO’s top brass made this announcement during a special session of the WHO’s
34-member executive board on Monday October 5th, it’s just nobody seemed to
really understand it.

In fact, they didn’t seem to completely understand it themselves.

The Trump campaign probably feels it was worth every advertising dollar that was spent on it.

A few of his comments from the article linked below seemed quite interesting.

Shameless propaganda, and wishful thinking about the upcoming war?
“I beat this crazy, horrible China virus,” Trump claimed in a wide-ranging, 30-minute phone interview with Fox News host Maria Bartiromo on “Sunday Morning Futures.”

Shameless promotion of the witch doctors, their potions and that the "cure" has an alternative agenda?
“It looks like I’m immune for, I don’t know, maybe a long time, maybe a short time,” the president said. “It could be a lifetime. Nobody really knows, but I’m immune.”

In case his message wasn’t clear enough, the president followed up his Fox News appearance with a tweet: “A total and complete sign off from White House Doctors yesterday. That means I can’t get it (immune), and can’t give it. Very nice to know!!!”

Twitter later labeled the post as a violation of its rules forbidding the spread of “misleading and potentially harmful information related to COVID-19.”

In the interview, Trump said he had passed “the highest test” and “the highest standards” and feels “fantastically.”

---

Trump downplayed his treatment as “standard” and “pretty much routine,” with the exception of a “miracle” antibody treatment, and said he was no longer taking any medication. He added that his administration was awaiting an emergency-use authorization to begin delivering the antibody treatment to hospitals.

“Now I think I would’ve done well anyway, I think, you know, I hope. But, you know, who wants to take a chance, as the expression goes,” Trump said. “The antibody kind of thing that I took, I felt really good almost after taking it. … I know people call it a therapeutic, but, to me, it’s a cure, OK? To me, it’s a cure. I THINK IT'S MUCH MORE THAN THERAPEUTIC, and I wanna get it immediately into the hospitals.”
Im sure that they’ll pedal ‘upgrade’ Windows update vaccines under the guise that corona virus will mutate..or maybe even bring in new viruses.

No doubt they’ll use the fear of new virus mutations to keep social distancing / masks etc In place.

polymoog

Superstar
CDC document bombshell reveals list of all vaccine excipients, including
“African Green Monkey Kidney Cells” and fibroblast cells from aborted human
fetuses … see the complete list

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-03-06-cdc-document-bombshell-reveals-list-of-all-vaccine-excipients-including-african-green-monkey-kidney-cells-and-fibroblast-cells-from-aborted-human-fetuses-see-the-complete-list.html

Here’s what happens to some children when they’re injected with these toxins:
View attachment 43829
1602546162580.png

this is kim jong uns kid who got into a fight with a crumb cake.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Politician raises alarm over Trudeau Govt’s plan to build COVID ‘Quarantine/Isolation’ camps
OTTAWA, Ontario, October 9, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – An Ontario politician is raising alarm over the Trudeau Liberal government’s plan to expand COVID isolation/quarantine facilities coast to coast.

Randy Hillier, Independent Ontario MPP for Lanark, Frontenac & Kingston, expressed concern over the “Federal Quarantine/Isolation sites” in the provincial question period late this week.

He asked the Doug Ford government of Ontario if they knew of “how many of these camps will be built, and how many people does this government expect to detain.” He pointed out how documentation shows that the “Federal Quarantine/Isolation sites” could be used for “other requirements” besides for COVID-19.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
According to University of Oxford Professor Richard Werner, RFID chips and digital currency are coming...
Beware of the filthy Covid cash! The push for a digital currency is here.
Coronavirus can remain infectious on bank notes, other surfaces for weeks: study

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Wow!! Check this out.
Sky News host speaks out on live TV about ‘The Great Reset’: World leaders to harness COVID and pursue 'sinister' climate agenda
Screenshot_2020-10-13 COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, NEW WORLD ORDER THE GREAT RESET, ...png
Sky News host Rowan Dean says the next World Economic Forum in Davos has morphed from a “jet-setter climate gabfest” into a sinister “anti-democratic enterprise designed to destroy your job, steal your prosperity and rob your kids of a future”.

“It's a hardcore leftist eco-horror show replete with quasi fascism,” he said. Mr Dean highlighted what he described as a “disturbing trend among many of the world's left-wing elites to increasingly conflate COVID-19 with climate change.

Video here:

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Please see: "CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel" dated July 13, 2020. It says on page 39 that "Since no qualified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays (diagnostic tests) designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA..." The CDC admits on its own website that the whole thing is a FRAUD.

Published Admission From CDC & FDA Re: Nonexistence Of ... You Guess It!

The key phrase there is: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available…”

Every object that exists can be quantified, which is to say, measured. The use of the term “quantified” in that phrase means: the CDC has no measurable amount of the virus, because it is unavailable. THE CDC HAS NO VIRUS.

A further tip-off is the use of the word ‘isolates.” This means NO ISOLATED VIRUS IS AVAILABLE.

Another way to put it: NO ONE HAS AN ISOLATED SPECIMEN OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS.

NO ONE HAS ISOLATED THE COVID-19 VIRUS.

THEREFORE, NO ONE HAS PROVED THAT IT EXISTS.

https://sagaciousnewsnetwork.com/the-smoking-gun-where-is-the-coronavirus-the-cdc-says-it-isnt-available/

Politician raises alarm over Trudeau Govt’s plan to build COVID ‘Quarantine/Isolation’ camps
OTTAWA, Ontario, October 9, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – An Ontario politician is raising alarm over the Trudeau Liberal government’s plan to expand COVID isolation/quarantine facilities coast to coast.

Randy Hillier, Independent Ontario MPP for Lanark, Frontenac & Kingston, expressed concern over the “Federal Quarantine/Isolation sites” in the provincial question period late this week.

He asked the Doug Ford government of Ontario if they knew of “how many of these camps will be built, and how many people does this government expect to detain.” He pointed out how documentation shows that the “Federal Quarantine/Isolation sites” could be used for “other requirements” besides for COVID-19.
Randy's microphone got turned off before he finished asking his questions, huh? Typical of these thugs that Drougie leads. In fact, it wouldn't serve them to answer due to their current approval rating:

I've read Angus Reid isn't the most accurate, but here it is:

Here's another poll stating a somewhat similar story with the approval rating:

They know what they'll be used for, they just won't say, and should they be used, they'll blame the federal government to score brownie points with the people who think they're actually doing a good job.

I'll comment and look through more posts later, I'm still restoring my computer since it crashed.

Karlysymon

Superstar
well... they havent been properly "motivated" by our controllers.
if the fear/death hype is strong enough, theyll get the shot.
Hunger...the great motivator.
Funny...that's the same guy who said we will have to wear masks for forever. He is also a professor at Imperial College London.
Given this U-turn, have you a reason yet for why this is happening. Your past comments below.
Not sure why these stories are coming out now but I don't believe for a minute that the cabal made any errors. From Agenda 21 to Lock Step to Event 201, this scam went off as planned.

Either they want us to believe that they are backing off their plans, as too many people are woke, or they want us to give us a false sense of hope, so we will back off our offense. I'm not buying it.
There was a story last week by the New York Times about inaccurate testing due to high cycling (between 37-40 cycles) which created 90% false positives. This story was then reported on by the Daily Mail (90% of CV cases are false). Since then I have seen several other similar stories. For the controllers and gate keepers of the New Times and Daily Mail to be allowed to report anything as damning as those two stories...well, it definitely set off red flags for me. Then, to have Kerry Cassidy post a bogus tweet about French military affirm the true intent of CV-19... that just confirmed what I thought. That isn't to say that all media stories that question the CV narrative are bogus. It's really hard to contain the truth once its out there.

I believe if we continue to keep the pressure on, the MSM will, at some point, have to acknowledge what is being said by researchers and doctors, who aren't on the Gates/Fauci team. People want answers, they are getting tired of the fear narrative with no credible information to back up their claims.

The tyranny that is being reported (mainly by citizen journalists) in Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain and other places as gone viral, and because of that, even more people are woke to the true reality that CV-19 isn't about a virus.

A Freeman

Superstar
American Academy of Environmental Medicine Endorses Wired Internet Connections to Avoid Radiation Exposure (2013)

https://www.activistpost.com/2020/10/american-academy-of-environmental-medicine-endorses-wired-internet-connections-to-avoid-radiation-exposure-2013.html

For many years, various health experts and organizations – including the World Health Organization (see 1, 2) and American Academy of Pediatrics – have recommended that we reduce our exposure to sources of wireless radiation (Bluetooth, cell phone, WiFi).