COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

A Freeman

Superstar
The other, often overlooked fact about densely populated areas is that they greatly multiply the number of people exposed to some toxin in the food, water, or air that they share.

As long as the mindset is pre-programmed to accept the assumption of contagious diseases, it will invariably label group poisoning as infection.

Similar to what Gen. Wesley Clarke said about the post 9/11 plans for "regime change" in 7 different countries in the Middle East and N. Africa, i.e. "if the only tool you have in your toolbox is a hammer, then every problem has to look like a nail".

DARPA-Funded Biochip To ‘Save’ Us From COVID-19?
View attachment 43529
My parting shot with fiends and family that are hopelessly asleep, when talking about this, is to watch out for the vaccine that ends up being used, because it will no doubt be an electronically activated Gates enforced mRNA vaccine. This always draws very strange looks, so I know it will stick in their heads - they’ll wait for the soonest opportunity to prove me wrong. It’s quite an effective method I think.

My parting shot with fiends and family that are hopelessly asleep, when talking about this, is to watch out for the vaccine that ends up being used, because it will no doubt be an electronically activated Gates enforced mRNA vaccine. This always draws very strange looks, so I know it will stick in their heads - they’ll wait for the soonest opportunity to prove me wrong. It’s quite an effective method I think.
I'm actually surprised that many people I know who pretty much believe in the entire mainstream story have actually said they wouldn't take the vaccine. I don't know what the reason behind it is, but they must have their doubts in the backs of their heads even if it's not coming to the surface.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I'm actually surprised that many people I know who pretty much believe in the entire mainstream story have actually said they wouldn't take the vaccine. I don't know what the reason behind it is, but they must have their doubts in the backs of their heads even if it's not coming to the surface.
I know people as well who buy into all of this nonsense, and say they won't take the shot.
At least they're not completely gullible!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Fantastic insight from Dave Cullen.
This is a Spiritual Battle

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Fight Daniel Andrews & the Communist takeover. Enough is Enough
We have in good faith given up many of our civil liberties over the past few months in Victoria. The most recent moves by the Andrews Government to take away almost all of our civil liberties with the Omnibus amendments should not be tolerated by any freedom loving Australian. We should all raise our collective voice to resist this continued & outrageous government overreach into our lives.