COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

I’m trying to find that video from 1991. The Australian guy talking about the UN and NWO. I’m sure it was on this thread but can’t find it anywhere.

I got halfway through the video and stupidly closed the page. Can anyone link a bro up?

"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!" Trump tweeted shortly before 1 a.m. Friday.

a superhero against scamdemic and globalists.

A Freeman

Superstar
Unbelievable, Christine Elliot completely ignoring the facts.
If Ontario is cycling at 38-45, it's no wonder why their case numbers, which don't mean anything due to false positive, are so high. It's safe to assume that Quebec is cycling at this rate as well. Pure medical fraud.
Which is exactly why NO ONE in their right-mind should submit to their rigged test, which is, in fact, a sanity test.

"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."
--"Joshua" (the "AI" inside the WOPR) in the apropos film "War Games" (1983)

A Freeman

Superstar
COVID-1984 in Montreal, Canada

0:54. a local police van cruising around, blaring BS-19 social distancing warnings and fines for not complying.
Under our Creator's Law, the people should individually require twice the amount of the announced fine amount from the policy enforcers (Exod. 22:4), having caught the criminal policy enforcers red-handed in their theft-by-fraud scheme.

Canada is an Israelite country (Asher), i.e. one the the ten "lost" tribes of Israel.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Yeah right...not mandatory and yet they will make it a requirement to have a job. Interestingly, weeks ago WEF had this
I’m trying to find that video from 1991. The Australian guy talking about the UN and NWO. I’m sure it was on this thread but can’t find it anywhere.

I got halfway through the video and stupidly closed the page. Can anyone link a bro up?
Page 127, post2539

Yeah right...not mandatory and yet they will make it a requirement to have a job. Interestingly, weeks ago WEF had this

Page 127, post2539
Nice one, thanks a lot for this.

Karlysymon

Superstar
yes, the CDC had hired a PR firm to push acceptance of BS-19. this was thoroughly discussed at event 201.
And let's not forget, as Corbett revealed, who that firm was: Hill & Knowlton! The same outfit that sold the story babies were being left to die in Kuwait, all to juice up support for the invasion of Iraq. It's such a joke, we couldn't make this BS up any better.
If i remember correctly, H&K was hired by the WHO, unless you are saying the CDC did so by extension. I also don't believe that it's their only programme for "selling the virus". Network news always has ads about being a hero when you stay home, social distance or cough in your elbow.

Interesting for me is that the hiring of a PR firm inadvertently opens a window into who really released the virus and why and it's a perfect tool/example to use to convince someone who still believes "China virus". If, as we are told, China purposefully released the virus to destroy the West and also controls the WHO, it then stands to reason that it is China that hired H&K and that every celebrity who got on board is being paid by China. I mean, why would China go to such great lengths to sell a virus? Anyone care to list what the Red Patron has gained so far?

"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!" Trump tweeted shortly before 1 a.m. Friday.

a superhero against scamdemic and globalists.
Is this The October Surprise or did Hill & Knowlton just work harder in enlisting their latest celebrity?

Anyone remember the Continuity of Government plans made earlier this year?

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Is it bad that I don’t believe him? I’m sitting here wondering what they’re going to use this for... to get out of the debates? Cancel the election? Push the vaccine? It’s definitely going to be used for SOMETHING.
Maybe Trump really has a cold and is rundown from the debate. He looked tired and worn out to me. Seems like a good time to push the vaccine.