COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Alpha&Omega

Rookie
I came back from Trafalgar Sq in good spirit. Though sad that the first hour it started we could not hear anything since the speaker were not working.
image2.jpeg
After it hit 3pm the police made their move and tried to arrest the speaker, which caused chaos and many of us to protest in silence by sitting down.
image4.jpeg
Then decided to head over to hyde park to continue which was really powerful in a way because I could see the faces of the bystander quite amused and somehow felt ashamed with their mask on. And some showed support by honking and removing their mask.
image1-1.jpeg

Edit: And what's more promising was that there were more than 100k of us who showed support for the cause.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I came back from Trafalgar Sq in good spirit. Though sad that the first hour it started we could not hear anything since the speaker were not working.
View attachment 42761
After it hit 3pm the police made their move and tried to arrest the speaker, which caused chaos and many of us to protest in silence by sitting down.
View attachment 42762
Then decided to head over to hyde park to continue which was really powerful in a way because I could see the faces of the bystander quite amused and somehow felt ashamed with their mask on. And some showed support by honking and removing their mask.
View attachment 42763

Edit: And what's more promising was that there were more than 100k of us who showed support for the cause.
Thanks for posting and keeping us up to date on what's happening in the UK!!!

saki

Star
...just putting this out there for the board to remark upon....... Pelosi's opponent sees a 'connection'....

“I find it very interesting how the show ‘Masked Singer’ hit America in January 2019, a little bit over a year before they started forcing us all into masks,” she tweeted. “It’s almost like they were beginning to condition the public that masks were “normal” and ‘cool’. The media is demonic.”

...and.....

“Seriously, mock this all you want,” she tweeted. “You leftists have allowed yourself to be completely taken over and become absolute SHEEP! Try for once to think critically rather than just what the Soros-bought-and-paid-for-media shoves in your face. WAKE UP!”
1601158293487.png

polymoog

Superstar
Re-Education Prison Schooling Now in Session! ~ Project Isolation & Humiliation Begins in USA Inc...

this texas school system is now WORSE than a prison, thanks to BS-19.
0:00 to 3:14

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
...just putting this out there for the board to remark upon....... Pelosi's opponent sees a 'connection'....

“I find it very interesting how the show ‘Masked Singer’ hit America in January 2019, a little bit over a year before they started forcing us all into masks,” she tweeted. “It’s almost like they were beginning to condition the public that masks were “normal” and ‘cool’. The media is demonic.”

...and.....

“Seriously, mock this all you want,” she tweeted. “You leftists have allowed yourself to be completely taken over and become absolute SHEEP! Try for once to think critically rather than just what the Soros-bought-and-paid-for-media shoves in your face. WAKE UP!”
View attachment 42770
I missed that one as I don't watch TV, but I can totally see them using predictive programming in this case.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Forgive me for stating the obvious but I bet there is s 5G mast within a very short distance of his school....his description of symptoms sounds very much like the effects of 5G.
Interesting...I never thought of that and I should have. Still don't trust the masks.
5G in Toronto June 2020, just in time for the start of the new school year.

Screenshot_2020-09-26 When Is 5G Coming to Canada (Updated for 2020).png

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Re-Education Prison Schooling Now in Session! ~ Project Isolation & Humiliation Begins in USA Inc...

this texas school system is now WORSE than a prison, thanks to BS-19.
0:00 to 3:14
That was hard to watch! Total hive mind social conditioning. Wake up people!

Karlysymon

Superstar
Whoa I hope this doesn't get missed. Bombshell information about Victoria's membership, along with 200+ cities worldwide, in the UN based Strong Cities Network. They're a program of the Institute of Strategic Development ISD:

Founded in 2006, ISD is now the leading global ‘think and do’ tank dedicated to understanding and innovating real-world responses to the rising tide of polarisation, hate and extremism of all forms.

A video about terrorist acts, protests, and (Israeli trained) militarized police "coincidentally" happening in globalist influenced Strong Cities (linked from one CF's tweets). A lot of similar info @Karlysymon has posted about police states. Must see!:

I checked out ISD's page on Partners and Funders and obviously, there are no surprises there.
1601167450966.png

saki

Star
I missed that one as I don't watch TV, but I can totally see them using predictive programming in this case.
...good on you, Frank, for foregoing television......
...wish I had gotten the memo on that one, when I was a kid....
...they sucked me in (as a child), and I've had to fight like a banshee to see what's the truth, at my late age......
...still got the TV on right now.... but seeing things with a set of 'different eyes'.....
...I get pissed when I see the TV commercials for WWF, with the guys with blown-off arms and legs.....
...all for what?.... we know who benefited from that event..... not us.....

Hi, everyone! I'm new to this thread but not to vigilant citizen. Can't wait to see the interesting posts here.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
Mystery Surrounds Metal Towers Popping Up In Tunnels & Bridges

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Mysterious metal towers are popping up at local tunnels, and soon they’ll start appearing at bridges, too.
But even people on the MTA board in charge of the towers can’t say why they’re being used or what’s in them, CBS2’s Dave Carlin reports.
Jose Lugo said the tall metal towers quickly appeared up after the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel tolls booths came down.
“We don’t really know what’s the purpose of this,” he told Carlin.
It’s a $100 million MTA project shrouded in secrecy, with 18 of them for tunnels and bridges. So what are they exactly?
The MTA’s man in charge of the bridges and tunnels, Cedrick Fulton, dodged Carlin’s questions Wednesday.
“I said no comment,” he said. ...
This reminded me about the smart microphones they were installing...around the same time frame as the above story

R.I.P. & Best Wishes To All The Actors

dont forget! the WHO hired a public relations firm to sell the coronavirus to the public.... and who do you think the public relations firm hired to sell it to us?
At the 9-11th mark, Fauci acknowledges that they have a program in place....using "community leaders, sports figures that people can listen to if they won't listen to a guy in a suit like me"