COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Mr Johnson said: "I don't want a second national lockdown - I think it would be completely wrong for this country and we are going to do everything in our power to prevent it.

"And can we afford it? I very much doubt that the financial consequences would be anything but disastrous, but we have to make sure that we defeat the disease by the means that we have set out.

"So when I see people arguing against the rule of six or saying that the government is coming in too hard on individual liberties and so on - I totally understand that and I sympathise with that, but we must, must defeat this disease."

Lisa

Superstar
There ya go...trumps doing a vaccine..so the vaccine isn’t gonna be better than a face mask...one that he’s not wearing btw. All political for an election.

White House says coronavirus vaccines will ship within 24 HOURS of FDA approval as it unveils 'playbook' to start giving FREE coronavirus immunizations to all Americans by January (all we need now is a vaccine!)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
China Injects Hundreds of Thousands With Experimental Covid-19 Vaccines
A Chinese pharmaceutical company has injected hundreds of thousands of people with experimental Covid-19 vaccines, as its Western counterparts warn against administering mass vaccinations before rigorous scientific studies are complete.

China National Biotec Group Co., a subsidiary of state-owned Sinopharm, has given two experimental vaccine candidates to hundreds of thousands of people under an emergency-use condition approved by Beijing in July, the company said this week. Separately, Chinese drugmaker Sinovac Biotech Ltd. said it has inoculated around 3,000 of its employees and their family members, including the firm’s chief executive, with its experimental coronavirus vaccine.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Is There A Flu Shot / COVID Link? - Questions For Corbett
Today on Questions For Corbett, Corbett Report member Scott asks about a potential flu vaccine / COVID link. James demonstrates how even the mainstream science shows that such a correlation does exist, although it isn't being trumpeted in the Big Pharma-funded corporate media.

Screenshot_2020-09-16 debess.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Ex Diplomat: What the Covid-19 Agenda is Designed to Achieve
OPINION. Never before in the history of Humanity have entire countries – let alone the whole planet – been paralyzed, causing a complete collapse of the World Community’s economy and most normal functions. This is a global terrorist act, and it’s costing trillions of dollars, affecting billions of people and taking many more lives than the spurious virus used as pretext for it. WHO is responsible?

By Jens Jerndal, Economist & Political Scientist, former 1st Secretary at the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, former Chargé d´Affaires a.i. of Sweden in Pakistan, former Professor of Holistic Medicine (OIUCM), former Board Chairman of the Swedish political party Enhet, author and lecturer. | #Covid1984

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It's all propaganda. It plays into the official narrative and completely neglects the fact the this whole psy-op/live event was orchestrated years ago. It's also interesting that this Wuhan story comes out just prior to the planned "second wave", like we're back in February 2020. WW3 here we come...

DavidSon

Star

DavidSon

Star
You know what's odd, is that the CFR controlled Daily Beast is calling out this hoax.

View attachment 42139

View attachment 42140
Yeah the DB is just a different branch of the dis-information network, obviously more liberal or part of the faction of Republicans that want cooperation with China. I looked up TDB's editors and parent company IAC- all the same crowd that ran with Epstein, really gross.

TLAV makes a good point that Spiro also echoed: Question this like everything else. Spiro pointed out it could have been made in a lab in Wuhan but their report fails to mention the US and Fauci were collaborating with China on gain of function coronavirus research years ago. He agrees with what you said, the timing of the article is questionable.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Spiro pointed out it could have been made in a lab in Wuhan but their report fails to mention the US and Fauci were collaborating with China on gain of function coronavirus research years ago. He agrees with what you said, the timing of the article is questionable.
Good point.