COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

rainerann

Star
This video was very interesting. I think the one doctor makes a point about this potentially not being a new thing, there is just a new test for this thing. There is some potential for this to be true from my own experience working in the hospital.

Although, the empty coronavirus hospital doesn't surprise me too much. For some reason, the census has gone way down since this thing started and almost half the hospital is coming in with flu like symptoms now.

We have been consistently full for years now. Now, we could basically close down another floor if we needed to and reserve those rooms for COVID patients exclusively.

I want to say this is because people don't want to be exposed, so people are just coming in real emergencies, but I don't really know why it changed.

But, the part about having a new test for something that was already there made a lot of sense. So we could all be blowing this out of proportion in the end, the media and the antimedia, and this thing could end up being similar to when AIDS came out. There was a lot of media attention and now it is just another diagnosis in some respects.

I know people are saying that this is all about control, but in some ways, I don't think it is any different than many other conditions in healthcare, which brings me to my main complaint about healthcare. No one really gets well.

The system creates a sort of dependency. Whether this situation creates more dependency on a system that doesn't really have a cure for a lot of diseases already, is what I am most worried about at the moment.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I know people are saying that this is all about control, but in some ways, I don't think it is any different than many other conditions in healthcare
This is way bigger. I mean, they have nearly the whole world on lock down in one form or another. They have Dr.Fuaci pushing for a vaccine, that he and Gates already have waiting to go with the chip. No sports or distractions...just fear 24/7 on TV.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
No one really gets well.

The system creates a sort of dependency. Whether this situation creates more dependency on a system that doesn't really have a cure for a lot of diseases already, is what I am most worried about at the moment
I believe that's always been the case. Big pharma makes medication that lessen symptoms and never gets to the the root cause of illness. There is no money in cures. They're more concerned about their profits and satisfying their shareholders, than the people who purchase and use their products. It's all a racket.

rainerann

Star
This is way bigger. I mean, they have nearly the whole world on lock down in one form or another. They have Dr.Fuasi pushing for a vaccine, that he and Gates already have waiting to go with the chip. No sports or distractions...just fear 24/7 on TV.

I have been waiting and looking for anything that makes a direct connection between a chip and a vaccine. Do you have something from one of these companies that would be affiliated with its production that directly makes a connection between a vaccine and a chip?

As far as vaccines go, they are part of the dependency problem on healthcare. Regardless of the controversy with a polio vaccine, they work, but they have also been around for around 70 years.

This was a major reason behind vaccine approval for a long time and ever since this time, everything viral is addressed with a vaccine. It is like individual dependence on healthcare rather than a way to treat something that is viral.

So vaccines are part of the reason that I said further dependence on a system that has a limited instance of complete reversal of disease process is a problem or that is why a new vaccine is a problem. It is like hanging onto the technology of drilling for oil instead of discovering a new fuel source that is cleaner and renewable for the sake of maintaining the current profit source this outdated technology creates.

Either way, this would still be a vaccine for one strain of flu and there is nothing that I have seen that connects this vaccine to anything that could legitimately be connected with a microchip. Then, you would still have to work about the reality that there has to be an external sort of technology that reads this chip. You may or may not be surprised at how underdeveloped we are technologically speaking in our healthcare systems.

It is understandable because many of these systems are legacy systems and they are hard to convert to more advanced forms. I just also think our president is very undereducated in the subject of healthcare and technology from what I have heard and it is hard for me to believe that something that could read internal microchips would be dispensed when he is currently talking about GM producing ventilators instead of working with any of the open source ventilator plans that have been released by MIT and other developers to make more affordable, and efficient emergent ventilator systems.

I don't know how many people have seen a ventilator system, but if there is a way to make these machines more efficient especially during this time, that is the direction we should be going. But the president is oblivious to this as he seems to be about most things, so it is hard to imagine that he would be savy to the sort of technology that would be required to make something like you are suggesting possible.

There are a lot of new technologies, AI systems, etc.; but this is on the other end of the extreme of the vast number of outdated legacy systems that also still exist. There is a long way to go in the world of technology really.

rainerann

Star
I believe that's always been the case. Big pharma makes medication that lessen symptoms and never gets to the the root cause of illness. There is no money in cures. They're more concerned about their profits and satisfying their shareholders, than the people who purchase and use their products. It's all a racket.
I completely agree.

Helioform

Star
I have been waiting and looking for anything that makes a direct connection between a chip and a vaccine. Do you have something from one of these companies that would be affiliated with its production that directly makes a connection between a vaccine and a chip?
There is no mention of a microchip in particular on id2020.org's website but they do mention a "digital ID".

Also Gates said on a Reddit Ask Me Anything that he is working on a quantum dot tattoo to identify who has taken the vaccine for Covid19:

All it takes is for people to connect the (quantum) dots and see where this is going. I believe the microchip will be complementary to the tattoo because it combines a digital ID to the vaccine "mark" just like what ID2020 is about. Eventually they will put all financial and medical information inside this chip. And the dumbed down masses will want it because otherwise they will not be able to function in society since this will require laws that are fear driven thanks to this plandemic and others that will undoubtedly come in the future.

Maes17

Superstar
30, 000 soldiers arrive in Europe without masks

In the months prior to the most ferocious stock market crash in history and the eruption of the biggest public health crisis of our generation, we witnessed the biggest exodus of corporate CEOs that we have ever seen.

What timing?
I agree.
The virus is a scapegoat for the financial fiasco going on in congress. The stimulus bill was just a bone thrown to us peasants to keep us happy for the time being.

Round 2 of the congress war is coming up

rainerann

Star
There is no mention of a microchip in particular on id2020.org's website but they do mention a "digital ID".

Also Gates said on a Reddit Ask Me Anything that he is working on a quantum dot tattoo to identify who has taken the vaccine for Covid19:

All it takes is for people to connect the (quantum) dots and see where this is going. I believe the microchip will be complementary to the tattoo because it combines a digital ID to the vaccine "mark" just like what ID2020 is about. Eventually they will put all financial and medical information inside this chip. And the dumbed down masses will want it because otherwise they will not be able to function in society since this will require laws that are fear driven thanks to this plandemic and others that will undoubtedly come in the future.
Right but a digital ID doesn't have to be anything more than a verified digital signature. I already went over the information on their webpage, and it is basically a private organization that would centralize a system of identity verification.

I'm a little bit on the fence about the article you posted too because the difference between a digital way to verify that you have had your vaccines versus the system that is in place now is very small. I have had a heck of a time keeping track of my kids' shot records through the years from just getting them done to taking them when I have to register them for schools.

In some respects, if this is the mark, then I have already taken it because I have to use these forms of verification to prove identity and to be approved for things already. It was really a hassle to get a copy of them when they started high schools because I didn't need them for so long, I forgot where I had put them. Not that I would support a digital form of keeping track of this. I would support an electronic patient portal system that stored this information in a database though, but a lot of people aren't going to want something like this physically on their child when it doesn't need to be on their child.

So just because Gates wants this, does not mean that it will find popularity in a consumer market, which we still have. I just feel like the organic market is too strong of a presence for something like this to gain much momentum and Gates is not working on anything that is a joint venture with the government that I have seen. So I remain reservedly skeptical of these speculations.

Helioform

Star
So just because Gates wants this, does not mean that it will find popularity in a consumer market, which we still have. I just feel like the organic market is too strong of a presence for something like this to gain much momentum and Gates is not working on anything that is a joint venture with the government that I have seen. So I remain reservedly skeptical of these speculations.
Gates is involved, Gavi and also the Rockefeller Foundation in id2020...and that darned foundation is very influencial.

They already tested their program in Bangladesh:

I truly hope this will be stopped though but on a long enough timeline, I believe they will succeed. Just like this MSM article says, "You will be chipped, eventually"

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Sorry for the late reply. Two worthwhile articles.

Given the scripted urgency and panic created by the controlled media, I suspect many will accept it without hesitation. Others, however may not have a choice in the matter.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Gates is involved, Gavi and also the Rockefeller Foundation in id2020...and that darned foundation is very influencial.
This goes back many years ago when Aaron Russo discussed his conversation with Nicholas Rockefeller and their plan to have everyone chipped.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/covid-19-lockdown-the-economic-crash-event-201-5g-and-id-2020-vaccine.7305/page-2#post-282619

Mind you, the technology may have changed and an RFID chip may be old news. Maybe its all Nano in a vaccine.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star

They already tested their program in Bangladesh:

I truly hope this will be stopped though but on a long enough timeline, I believe they will succeed. Just like this MSM article says, "You will be chipped, eventually"

I respect the aspects that you are suggesting are concerning the features of this technology. I have concerns about something like this myself, which is why it is so important for me to see something like this from every possible angle.

For example, when we talk about reaching the place of a digital ID, isn't this something that is more or less a graduation of the necessity to prevent identity theft? Take for example the precautions that are in place to prevent check fraud. We don't use checks anymore, but what are the alternatives to the same experience that motivated greater security to prove our identity since we were a system using checks as a primary payment method?

It would seem like we have not overcome the same need to prove identity to prevent theft since we moved away from using a checking system, so it is reasonable to assume that the market will generate alternatives even though this is the first organization to introduce this sort of thing?

I'm also on the fence about whether this iRespond thing mentioned in the article is a bad thing. It is just a reality that there are many people who suffer abuse, injustice, and just altogether go missing where no one ever knows who they were or where they came from. If people were given a stable way of proving identity, it would essentially protect them because it would create accountability with people who would want to take advantage of the fact that they couldn't prove who they were or where they came from or especially in the cases where an abusive government or person could assume that no one would miss them if they were gone.

So I'm on the fence that this isn't a good thing in situations where there is human trafficking like the webpage for iRespond mentions. Obviously, there are still ways to exploit something like this that I would want to be aware of, but this is genuinely something that is needed. I like market competition and think it does help make better products. Hopefully, we will see more of that and it will change the direction conversations like this are presently going.

Helioform

Star
I respect the aspects that you are suggesting are concerning the features of this technology. I have concerns about something like this myself, which is why it is so important for me to see something like this from every possible angle.

For example, when we talk about reaching the place of a digital ID, isn't this something that is more or less a graduation of the necessity to prevent identity theft? Take for example the precautions that are in place to prevent check fraud. We don't use checks anymore, but what are the alternatives to the same experience that motivated greater security to prove our identity since we were a system using checks as a primary payment method?

It would seem like we have not overcome the same need to prove identity to prevent theft since we moved away from using a checking system, so it is reasonable to assume that the market will generate alternatives even though this is the first organization to introduce this sort of thing?

I'm also on the fence about whether this iRespond thing mentioned in the article is a bad thing. It is just a reality that there are many people who suffer abuse, injustice, and just altogether go missing where no one ever knows who they were or where they came from. If people were given a stable way of proving identity, it would essentially protect them because it would create accountability with people who would want to take advantage of the fact that they couldn't prove who they were or where they came from or especially in the cases where an abusive government or person could assume that no one would miss them if they were gone.

So I'm on the fence that this isn't a good thing in situations where there is human trafficking like the webpage for iRespond mentions. Obviously, there are still ways to exploit something like this that I would want to be aware of, but this is genuinely something that is needed. I like market competition and think it does help make better products. Hopefully, we will see more of that and it will change the direction conversations like this are presently going.
A digital ID that would be linked to something like a smartphone or something like that would be rather helpful I suppose but now they are trying to link this to vaccines and I don't see the need. Other than the fact that they will most likely make the ID and the vaccines mandatory thanks to the fear mongering. I don't want to put anything in my body just because the government tells me to. And this is the real danger of this, it will likely be forced on people. Maybe not at first but eventually it will become mandatory since most people will want that.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I agree.
The virus is a scapegoat for the financial fiasco going on in congress. The stimulus bill was just a bone thrown to us peasants to keep us happy for the time being.

Round 2 of the congress war is coming up
I believe this virus psy-op serves many purposes and the financial fiasco is just one.

rainerann

Star
Sorry for the late reply. Two worthwhile articles.

Given the scripted urgency and panic created by the controlled media, I suspect many will accept it without hesitation. Others, however may not have a choice in the matter.
No worries about the late reply. Thank you for this information. Have you looked at these websites that are referenced in the first article iRespond and Everest?

The second article somewhat contradicts the information in the first article because it talks about secretly placing these chips in the populations, whereas the first article seems to be all about letting people know what they provide in the open.

How do you feel about how this contradiction? Do you believe this will be something that is done covertly or out in the open?

rainerann

Star
A digital ID that would be linked to something like a smartphone or something like that would be rather helpful I suppose but now they are trying to link this to vaccines and I don't see the need. Other than the fact that they will most likely make the ID and the vaccines mandatory thanks to the fear mongering. I don't want to put anything in my body just because the government tells me to. And this is the real danger of this, it will likely be forced on people. Maybe not at first but eventually it will become mandatory since most people will want that.
Are vaccines not already linked to any of your systems of identity verification? They are already linked for several things in the US. I had to provide my vaccine record to be employed? I was even required by my employer to take a couple of vaccines that had been added to the list of required vaccines I had taken to start school when I was a child.

However, I also don't want anything in my body just because the government tells me to as well. I think there is a lot of fear-mongering around the subject of vaccines too, but vaccines are already forced.

There are already several countries that require you to be vaccinated before you can enter their country, so vaccines are already forced on people. I'm kind of starting to think that forcing vaccines is already more about the control that some companies have over the market instead of any of this information really being all that different than the way we do things now. The problem is that there is a severe amount of market monopolization, and this could be the product this market wants to sell, but it doesn't really mean that there won't be other products that would be better ethical options to a real problem that is present in the world. We just have to be more informed as a consumer maybe.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
How do you feel about how this contradiction?
The first article is an industry article from a website that is a mouth piece for the globalists and most likely backed by them as well. The second article is from Peter Koenig, who worked for the World Bank and WHO for 30 years. I think he knows what he's talking about.

Do you believe this will be something that is done covertly or out in the open?
Good question. With all the fear and panic right now, people would accept almost anything and it's just getting started. It's problem-reaction-solution.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
It guess its fairly predictable. The first article is an industry article from a website that is a mouth piece for the globalists and most likely backed by them as well. The second article is from Peter Koenig, who worked for the World Bank and WHO for 30 years. I think he knows what he's talking about.
See the problem that I have with your comment about the first article that references iRespond and Everest is that not having an identity is what makes people vulnerable to the globalists because whether they live or die, there is nothing that provides any accountability for how they are treated, which a system of identification would provide.

So essentially, organizations like iRespond and Everest are actually protecting people from being taken advantage of by globalists, which creates another contradiction in how this information is being presented.

Not having an identity is a huge reason that a large number of people are vulnerable to abuse. Whether this organization is the most ethical approach to addressing this problem, this is a legitimate problem that needs to be addressed.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
See the problem that I have with your comment about the first article that references iRespond and Everest is that not having an identity is what makes people vulnerable to the globalists because whether they live or die, there is nothing that provides any accountability for how they are treated, which a system of identification would provide.

So essentially, organizations like iRespond and Everest are actually protecting people from being taken advantage of by globalists, which creates another contradiction in how this information is being presented.

Not having an identity is a huge reason that a large number of people are vulnerable to abuse. Whether this organization is the most ethical approach to addressing this problem, this is a legitimate problem that needs to be addressed.
I hear what you are saying but I believe this is part of the giant global surveillance system. Look at China with facial recognition scanners, cameras everywhere, 5G technology everywhere. Society being tracked and spied on every moment day or night. The social credit system. This is what I'm talking about.

Helioform

Star
Are vaccines not already linked to any of your systems of identity verification? They are already linked for several things in the US. I had to provide my vaccine record to be employed? I was even required by my employer to take a couple of vaccines that had been added to the list of required vaccines I had taken to start school when I was a child.

However, I also don't want anything in my body just because the government tells me to as well. I think there is a lot of fear-mongering around the subject of vaccines too, but vaccines are already forced.

There are already several countries that require you to be vaccinated before you can enter their country, so vaccines are already forced on people. I'm kind of starting to think that forcing vaccines is already more about the control that some companies have over the market instead of any of this information really being all that different than the way we do things now. The problem is that there is a severe amount of market monopolization, and this could be the product this market wants to sell, but it doesn't really mean that there won't be other products that would be better ethical options to a real problem that is present in the world. We just have to be more informed as a consumer maybe.

True we are vaccinated after birth as well. This is forced I guess. But as adult we should have the right to decide what goes into our bodies. And the "fear" or better said accurate information on those vaccines is necessary. The vaccines they are making now are in fact gene therapy, and combined with digital identification this will eventually lead to our DNA being used as data for the elite to manipulate as they please. 7G for example is said to use humans themselves as receiving and transmitting "antennas", using emotions as signals so eventually our own bodies will be melded in what many call the Beast System (and for good reasons). We will become cyborgs and digital beings at the mercy of whoever controls the system. It's all about manipulating our DNA and these vaccines and ID system is the just the start.