COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Ghost Town NYC – Are New York Times Lies Fueling Pandemic Panic with #FakeNews?
Despite the fact that this is Jason walking around with his cellphone recording, I watched this in its' entirety, and I actually enjoyed this, thanks! He was asking some thought provoking questions to people on the streets and around the hospital, which is what kept me captivated. I' didn't know about the NY Times article regarding Dr. Colleen Smith, MD,, but to find out that there was video footage of patients inside the hospital and that a doctor can lose their license from actually recording them, is telling.

The comments in the Comments Section and Chat Play are encouraging.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Despite the fact that this is Jason walking around with his cellphone recording, I watched this in its' entirety, and I actually enjoyed this, thanks! He was asking some thought provoking questions to people on the streets and around the hospital, which is what kept me captivated. I' didn't know about the NY Times article regarding Dr. Colleen Smith, MD,, but to find out that there was video footage of patients inside the hospital and that a doctor can lose their license from actually recording them, is telling.

The comments in the Comments Section and Chat Play are encouraging.
I agree.
I thought Jason's approach and his line of questioning was fair and non-intrusive.
You think a doctor, of all people, would know better than to record video in a hospital.

The reaction in the other thread was funny, but not surprising. :D FWIW, I think Makow's not the most honest when it comes to some topics. However, I don't think he videotaped the scene. The woman, who's probably been in "house arrest" for the last few weeks in the UK, has probably had enough of the constant and continual fear-mongering and lost it so I can appreciate that. I can only imagine what they've been getting under their doors as we've been getting a bit here as well. Although, we're at the end of the second week and I see people are becoming slightly more relaxed as there are less people wearing the masks, which is what I anticipated when this lock down began.

From what I see, people are realizing that something's not adding up.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The reaction in the other thread was funny, but not surprising. :D FWIW, I think Makow's not the most honest when it comes to some topics. However, I don't think he videotaped the scene. The woman, who's probably been in "house arrest" for the last few weeks in the UK, has probably had enough of the constant and continual fear-mongering and lost it so I can appreciate that. I can only imagine what they've been getting under their doors as we've been getting a bit here as well. Although, we're at the end of the second week and I see people are becoming slightly more relaxed as there are less people wearing the masks, which is what I anticipated when this lock down began.

From what I see, people are realizing that something's not adding up.
It's a military exercise and everybody better wake up.

ANGWife

I agree.
I thought Jason's approach and his line of questioning was fair and non-intrusive.
You think a doctor, of all people, would know better than to record video in a hospital.
That's the point though. I work in healthcare and it is true you can lose your license if you do not follow HIPAA. That said, this doctor was willing to put her license, her job, on the line to get out the truth of what is happening. I can honestly say I believe her over the hospital administrators. They care about the almighty dollar more than anything, and they are partly to blame for why the hospitals are so underprepared for any pandemic.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
That said, this doctor was willing to put her license, her job, on the line to get out the truth of what is happening. I can honestly say I believe her over the hospital administrators.
Interesting article. Points out that doctor is a simulation expert.