COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

They KNOW this sh*t throws up clots like nobody's business! WHY do you think they had the "high risk" Covid people get them first? Because OLD PEOPLE are ALL ON BLOOD THINNERS. Warfarin, Xarelto...Eliquis.... You think this is by accident? Do we really believe they don't know their sh*t is poison!??!? This infuriates me to no end. Sorry for the cursing.

Lucy

Star
They KNOW this sh*t throws up clots like nobody's business! WHY do you think they had the "high risk" Covid people get them first? Because OLD PEOPLE are ALL ON BLOOD THINNERS. Warfarin, Xarelto...Eliquis.... You think this is by accident? Do we really believe they don't know their sh*t is poison!??!? This infuriates me to no end. Sorry for the cursing.
I never thought about that but so very true about older people being on blood thinners.

Every day everything coming out gets more and more disturbing......

I never thought about that but so very true about older people being on blood thinners.

Every day everything coming out gets more and more disturbing......
To be honest this only dawned on me like last week...but then I thought wow - that's pretty ingenious. Dole out the poison to the folks on blood thinners first so it appears there are less side effects... certainly makes it look "safe and effective." Of course plenty of elderly were still killed from the clot shots...but I bet a lot less if they hadn't been on those blood thinners...

polymoog

Superstar
Dr. Carrie Madej Says Moderna Looks Alive Under the Scope

15:57. stew peters w/ carrie madej

summary:
madej obtained 4 moderna samples from different batches. all apparently had something in the solution which moved on its own. there were other substances in the solution that changed color-- madej theorizes that these substances are white light reactive.
photos are included in the video; next time she has samples, she will film it.

German Pathologists Find New Metal Organisms Still Moving Inside Vaccinated

6:10. there are photos/video included in the clip.

Last edited:

Fajr

Veteran
If this is true, pandemic children of vaccinated parents are growing up too fast:

Robert Kennedy... It means they're on the spot. They can't continue like this. When the weather gets cold north of the equator, the vaccine myth will end completely. Either they will shutdown the internet and "everywhere is Australia" or "climate" show will start with the support of blue beam in the sky. Or both.

If this is true, pandemic children of vaccinated parents are growing up too fast:
As an FYI, poymoog posted the video here:

and seek posted it here too:

What's weird about looking at these babies is when I see them, the first one reminds of me of a little girl that used to be in Jr. Kindergarten when I was juice girl (someone who took care of the kids when it was recess for the older grades). Being 4 years-old and incredibly tiny, I later found out she was a "premie" baby and was no bigger than a pound of butter when she was born. I was told she was shy because I never heard her speak, however, just by looking at her physical stature, I could see that she may have some issues growing up, either cognitive or physical.

It makes me wonder if they're developing some type of Progeria? I'm with poly, we'll have to see how these kids develop later in life.

EDIT: A heads-up from Cynthia McKinney re: The Intercept

Last edited:
Baby's whose mom was vaxed per the translation - I can't confirm...but seems legit:

"The mother was vaccinated with Pfizer. Rebeca was 1 month old. It would be possible that she would undergo an evaluation, by teams linked to Anvisa, to find out if the vaccine could have caused damage to the baby, because of the mother."