COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Encore: Presenter exposes the flaws in the PCR test and compares exosome theory and germ theory for CV-19. Testing is a farce.
Should you take a COVID-19 Test?

Last edited:
I came across this website, and thought I'd post it here. It's an excellent source of information regarding the virus:

I also thought this was an interesting site to share as it indicates how the World Economic Forum clearly planned for all of this. By typing in their search engine, "Global Governance", "4th Industrial Revolution" , "Civic Participation" and "The Great Reset" one can see what their plans are, provided you can read "double speak":

A Freeman

Superstar
Ritchie From Boston discusses meeting a couple in their 80's that are on the road handing out info about the CV-19 psy-op! He also discusses the Bill and Melinda Gates "Second Wave" BS and their gleeful reaction and more.

Why do you suppose they chose 6 feet (~2m) for the anti-social distancing please?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Why do you suppose they chose 6 feet (~2m) for the anti-social distancing please?
Interestingly, some countries had only 1 metre anti-social distancing. I believe it is so we don't talk to one another especially with masks on. Its also obedience training, with all the arrows and directions everywhere. I also believe it is for contact tracing purposes , to avoid clusters or groups of people which may be harder to pin point.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
More BS from this criminal
Dr. Fauci Warns Any Protection Provided By COVID-19 Vaccine May Be "Transitory"

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I came across this website, and thought I'd post it here. It's an excellent source of information regarding the virus:

I also thought this was an interesting site to share as it indicates how the World Economic Forum clearly planned for all of this. By typing in their search engine, "Global Governance", "4th Industrial Revolution" , "Civic Participation" and "The Great Reset" one can see what their plans are, provided you can read "double speak":

Excellent find OM! Great links and quotes. Well presented. Perfect for sending to blue pilled friends and family and whoever .

Note: the only thing I found odd in the Gracious Living article was the author pleading to the reader to sign up on the World Economic Forum website. She said it 4 times asking everyone to give their e-mail so they could access the whole site. Still a great article, just odd.

Last edited:
And also to get us used to the idea.

I was thinking the other day, communication platforms like WhatsApp are predictively programming us for a ‘surveillance’ state of mind..with the last time someone was online, when they’re typing in response, etc..

I know this is a bit of an outlandish statement, but it’s becoming a common theme my friends getting annoyed (myself fully included) about not getting responses to messages when we knew it was possible to get one.

A Freeman

Superstar
Interestingly, some countries had only 1 metre anti-social distancing. I believe it is so we don't talk to one another especially with masks on. Its also obedience training, with all the arrows and directions everywhere. I also believe it is for contact tracing purposes , to avoid clusters or groups of people which may be harder to pin point.
Agreed. And it's the last "pin" point that reveals the real, sinister reason for the zombie training and the contact tracing.

Military GPS is reportedly accurate to within 1m (~3 ft). So to single out a specific individual in a crowd would require 2m spacing.

Once it is properly understood that 5G is a directed energy weapon, capable of delivering crippling or even lethal amounts of microwave radiation to a specific target, and that the targeting requirement is predicated upon the GPS accuracy of the satellites being used, it shouldn't be too difficult to connect the dots.

5G can be used to cause the same upper respiratory track symptoms we're currently told are the result of the coronavirus. It can also, and very obviously, be used for enhanced surveillance and tracking.

But if you want total control over the entire population, this is the means for the almost instantaneous enforcement of whatever rules t.h.e.y. make up to maintain their positions of power, and to keep the rest of society enslaved, however many there are left after their manufactured plague, the economic collapse it will bring about by design, and WW3, which will follow shortly thereafter.

T.h.e.y. = The Hierarchy Enslaving You, i.e. the parasitic criminal class, including the banksters and their puppet politicians.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Max Igan, who's now banned from YouTube, is furious and calling out the politicians and media in a angry rant for going along with the cabal's CV-19 psy-op, the police state, and lockdowns of entire areas with low income apts in Australia. The tyranny is here.
Screenshot_2020-07-09 TheCrowhouse.png
Content and Language warning.
Social Distancing and Lockdown is Bogus WHO Says Asymptomatic Are Not Infectious (Banned by YouTube)

Due to certain content I am not posting the link. You can find it at (make sure Bitchute comes before title) - Bitchute Social Distancing and Lockdown is Bogus WHO Says Asymptomatic Are Not Infectious (Banned by YouTube)

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
:D:D
Cue the Serbian Riots. French authorities said they will not impose another lockdown
I was thinking….thanks to 9/11, around $7trillion has been spent on wars and the direct result has been “dramatic levels of wealth inequality….a new Gilded Age”. So the coronavirus rolled around and has already amplified those existing levels and will continue to do so since many people are going to be out of work for a long time/foreseeable future. This doesn’t bode well for the average person, who isn’t a 1%’er. Thankfully, America’s fate isn’t the same for every country (probably one of the reasons director James Cameron moved to New Zealand claiming he wanted his children to grow up closer to the land, isuppose that was impossible in his native Canada and Hollywood)but this latest offering (in the shape of a virus) is, I suppose, sufficient enough of a portrait of what’s Trump’s next 4yrs will look like. MAGA/KAGA =Gilded Age

I'll just leave behind Jess' comment from two years ago
Funny i was just telling a few people irl we are currently reliving the early 1900's gilded age and needed to prepare for a repeat of the devestation that followed.. with lots of extra violence thrown in. So thats what im doing, watching and waiting and preparing. Social media is awesome for getting a sort of barometer reading on where things stand. No one ever paid attention to my political or aocial posts except like the same three people so no point atleast for me.. know its just a gauge.

Last edited: