COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

justjess

Superstar
So..: if the vaccine is so great why do unvaccinated people need to be excommunicated from society?

I thought the whole point of the vaccine was to stop the spread and protect those who couldn’t be vaccinated. Now it’s changed?

vaccinated people can still get covid (defeats the purpose of a vaccine but whatever) but if they do then it will be most likely mild and they 99% won’t die.. and they can still spread it - just as much as the unvaccinated

Ok, then the unvaccinated are only endangering themselves and the other unvaccinated and I don’t see an issue at all. What is the issue? No one can answer this for me logically at all.

And if the vaccinated can still spread it to the other vaccinated people they’re allowing to continue to engage in society.. then it wasn’t really about stopping the spread then either huh? If we are locking everyone away who can spread the virus then the vaccinated should be locked away too, just to be fair. Not sure who you’d be protecting at that point since we’d all just be locked down again but these arguments are just completely nonsensical.

My in laws are now coming to live with me and I’ve been pissed off about this whole thing since yesterday.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
So..: if the vaccine is so great why do unvaccinated people need to be excommunicated from society?

I thought the whole point of the vaccine was to stop the spread and protect those who couldn’t be vaccinated. Now it’s changed?

vaccinated people can still get covid (defeats the purpose of a vaccine but whatever) but if they do then it will be most likely mild and they 99% won’t die.. and they can still spread it - just as much as the unvaccinated

Ok, then the unvaccinated are only endangering themselves and the other unvaccinated and I don’t see an issue at all. What is the issue? No one can answer this for me logically at all.

And if the vaccinated can still spread it to the other vaccinated people they’re allowing to continue to engage in society.. then it wasn’t really about stopping the spread then either huh? If we are locking everyone away who can spread the virus then the vaccinated should be locked away too, just to be fair. Not sure who you’d be protecting at that point since we’d all just be locked down again but these arguments are just completely nonsensical.

My in laws are now coming to live with me and I’ve been pissed off about this whole thing since yesterday.
It's because it's never been about a virus or protecting anyone. It's about having the entire world take the experimental injections. The "vaccines" don't work. The SARS CoV2 "virus" was never isolated, thus never been proven to be the cause of CV-19. The CDC recently admitted that the PCR test can't distinguish between the "virus" and the flu. Hence why the flu has disappeared. The PCR is useless and is not a diagnostic test. They want the vaxxed to get the 3rd shot, as their immune system is now compromised. They are blaming this on the delta variant. They lied. They say the unvaxxed are a threat but the unvaxxed aren't spreading anything. Censored doctors and scientists are concerned that vaxxed may be spreading the spike protein to the unvaxxed.

Check out the first entry of this thread. You'll find answers there.

Edit: Oops! The top line was responding to a different post. I removed that line.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
File this in the "Who gives a shit" file.

It's because it's never been about a virus or protecting anyone. It's about having the entire world take the experimental injections. The "vaccines" don't work. The SARS CoV2 "virus" was never isolated, thus never been proven to be the cause of CV-19. The CDC recently admitted that the PCR test can't distinguish between the "virus" and the flu. Hence why the flu has disappeared. The PCR is useless and is not a diagnostic test. They want the vaxxed to get the 3rd shot, as their immune system is now compromised. They are blaming this on the delta variant. They lied. They say the unvaxxed are a threat but the unvaxxed aren't spreading anything. Censored doctors and scientists are concerned that vaxxed may be spreading the spike protein to the unvaxxed.

Check out the first entry of this thread. You'll find answers there.
Ahh.. lovely for you to be so nice :rolleyes:

I don’t care if you give a shit Frank. I’m trying to talk out the blatant logical inconsistencies. Because my usual outlets are blind to them for some reason.

I understand the vaccine was never about a vaccine or anything they claimed. But even people who believe it was should be able to see how ridiculously illogical this all is and they can’t.

it is on topic and if you don’t like it you can just skip past.. don’t worry. Once I’m passed my grief at having to kiss a city I love good bye for the foreseeable future I’ll gladly bow back out of your thread.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I understand the vaccine was never about a vaccine or anything they claimed. But even people who believe it was should be able to see how ridiculously illogical this all is and they can’t.
From what I am seeing, many are angry and starting to question it all. People are told they are spreaders and need to take a 3rd shot, that the AZ shot they took doesn't count and they have to get another Pfizer or Moderna shot. People are pissed and more will wake up. As long as informed people are making their voices heard online and are not afraid to speak out. I'm praying it all falls apart.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
From what I am seeing, many are angry and starting to question it all. People are being told the AZ shot they took doesn't count and they have to get another Pfizer or Moderna shot. People are pissed and more will wake up. As long as informed people are making their voices heard online and are not afraid to speak out. I'm praying it all falls apart.
Fingers crossed.

justjess

Superstar
Idk if you know but I own an HVAC company and for MONTHS every other call is a NY’er rehabbing a home they bought to rent out or use as an Airbnb- they cheap out on the work and want shortcuts and a month or so later I see them listing the rentals on local marketplaces for hundreds more then what the average rental price is out here. The locals are pissed as hell. The comments under the apartments are hysterical. But it’s a real big problem.

my mother in law and sister in law are definitely leaving and moving here (Pennsylvania) because they are government employees and absolutely refuse to comply with this.. I imagine they aren’t the only ones and the housing situation out here is going to get very very bad. I’ve been here a long time so I’m exempting myself from part of the issue. I came here before it was “cool”

I’m sure it is a big plan. Rich assholes - whether private individuals or part Of some larger corporation or entity - feeling entitled to claim for themselves and ruin whatever they want. I hate them. Whoever them is can kiss my damn ass.

Wigi

Veteran
Next phase is to instore a medical apartheid worldwide. If you're vaxxed, you're identified and can be traced anywhere with covid apps. Our governments wants to take the world in hostage so personally I say screw all this, my family all wanted the jab and some have their arm that got magnitized so now i'm just done.

They can have my job it doesn't matter to me anymore, i'll stay free and won't walk along those who bow the knee to sanitary fascism. Bright side is spreading what we know about this faked pandemic starts to convince vaccinated people that they are all victims of the biggest scam of the century.

Even the most dense msm sheep can't handle the fact that a 3rd dose of that arn vaccine in 6 months is extremely suspicious. I'm telling them they want you to believe unvaccinated people are the new terrorists yet the power in place is the one that terrorize you so you can take more shots of these unapproved vaccines.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Is the ‘Delta Variant’ a Hoax? Or is it a Cover for COVID Vaccine-Related Deaths?

Screenshot 2021-08-04 at 18-04-06 Is the 'Delta Variant' a Hoax Or Is It a Cover for COVID Vac...png

Do you think they can force employers to mandate it? I won’t. It scares me that nyc is. I don’t understand how since private business usually isn’t subject to being told to do things like that.
is it EVERY indoor business in NY that requires vax proof ?