COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

7xiiij

Rookie
Well, I wrote to my congressman today to let him know how I feel about forced "vaccination" and urge him to fight for a ban on it BEFORE the "Biden" administration tries to formally institute it. I know it was probably a useless gesture as I can't actually trust any of the politicians, etc and so forth, but I am not sure what else to do (besides prepping, which I already have done/am continuing to do) and just sitting here being pissed off and scared about possible forced shots and feeling like I can't do anything really sucks.

For whatever it may be worth, the reply I got assured me that my congressman is "adamantly against" any and all mandatory vaccine passport systems state or federal, so...there's that.

Edit to add: right after posting that I read this article on LifeSite News and I used the form linked towards the top of the article to contact all my state representatives and senators to stop the "Biden" administration's door knockers from invading my community. Again, no idea how much good any of this does but I feel like I have to try anything I can. For those of you also in the US who would be so inclined, here is the article with the link to contact your lawmakers:

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
Biden: "If You’re Out There Unvaccinated, You Don't Have to die"

0:45.

did you know the vax is ''prevental''? not me!!

"doc, can i get the gene therapy stabby- stab?"
"sorry. its too late for you to get rare blood clots and weird shaking fits. youll have to die wearing this respirator."

what goes through a vax zombies head while watching this? imagine all of these risk-taking unvaxxed people who want to live life on the 99.97% edge. crazy folk, all of them!!

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
CDC - Implementing the Shielding Approach to Prevent Covid-19 Infections (Fema Camps)

4:04. creator scrolls through CDC website, which describes how "high risk individuals" (read: UNvaxxed) might need to be segregated from low risk (vaxxed) individuals by putting them in "green zones". dont worry, its not a FEMA camp. its just a green zone. its eco-friendly.

"The shielding approach aims to reduce the number of severe COVID-19 cases by limiting contact between individuals at higher risk of developing severe disease (“high-risk”) and the general population (“low-risk”). High-risk individuals would be temporarily relocated to safe or “green zones” established at the household, neighborhood, camp/sector or community level depending on the context and setting. They would have minimal contact with family members and other low-risk residents."

7xiiij

Rookie
"If you're out there unvaccinated, you don't have to die"

....I know I don't have to die...because I'm smart enough to stay un-"vaccinated". not having that toxic shit in me is WHY I don't have to die.

I have a serious family history of blood clots, vascular problems, aneurysms and fatal heart attacks. I would bet any and everything that those shots would take my ass out immediately, except I wouldn't be around to collect my winnings.

polymoog

Superstar
ERIC CLAPTON Gets Blasted For Stance On COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements

a bit of a feud in the classic rock community over claptons stance on the vax.

polymoog

Superstar
tidal woo - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World

29:23. not a MUST watch, but its good.
its a short video for clif; here, he is predicting august to be quite volatile as 'refusniks' start to get vocal. he also claims that MSM will start falling behind with their news and will have a hard time keeping up on fast changing events. by october, clif is expecting many to begin to fall ill (in the northern hemisphere) as people get less vitamin D. he is predicting a very harsh winter. things wont ease up until february of 2022.
he cites the luciferian calendar as the dates we should expect events: https://www.exposingsatanism.org/satanic-ritual-calendar/ there are a few important dates coming up.

this was an interesting comment. i looked for 2021 first quarter stats and could not find any:

silverbackjack
Cliff, I'm trying to figure if vaxxxed women are still getting pregnant. If they're not, we should get that info out to the public. Massive vaxxes have only been going on since about March. We should know by now how busy or not busy the OB/GYN docs are with first Trimester pregnancies. If business has fallen off the roof, the sooner we publicize it, the better.

B_JMNN

Established
CDC - Implementing the Shielding Approach to Prevent Covid-19 Infections (Fema Camps)

4:04. creator scrolls through CDC website, which describes how "high risk individuals" (read: UNvaxxed) might need to be segregated from low risk (vaxxed) individuals by putting them in "green zones". dont worry, its not a FEMA camp. its just a green zone. its eco-friendly.

"The shielding approach aims to reduce the number of severe COVID-19 cases by limiting contact between individuals at higher risk of developing severe disease (“high-risk”) and the general population (“low-risk”). High-risk individuals would be temporarily relocated to safe or “green zones” established at the household, neighborhood, camp/sector or community level depending on the context and setting. They would have minimal contact with family members and other low-risk residents."

Like they did in the bible with the lepers.