COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

polymoog

Superstar
Cuomo’s vax mandate effective September 1

2:47. mandate for state workers. for now....

gov. cuomo of NY parroting joe bidens thoughts; he wants "aggressive action" taken for children in schools. just come out with saying "forced" already, you slimebag.

chrisocn

Established
Yes...of course it is...because that's the end game of this whole psyop...to control you and me...restrict us...punish us when we do not agree or go along...how can nobody see this is 1984...A Brave New World...Animal Farm (eventually)! Unfortunately, everyone is ignorantly staying in The Matrix...

chrisocn

Established
Cuomo’s vax mandate effective September 1

2:47. mandate for state workers. for now....

gov. cuomo of NY parroting joe bidens thoughts; he wants "aggressive action" taken for children in schools. just come out with saying "forced" already, you slimebag.
EXACTLY...we are NOT free..."they" just haven't outright told us yet. That'll come when they get the guns...

chrisocn

Established
Satanic Mayor of New York Ready to Force Vaccinate

0:50. "we tried voluntary.... the voluntary phase is over.... its time for mandates because its the only way to protect our people."
This is Covid 3.0 that we thought would come last Fall/Winter. Covid 1.0 was suggest, encourage, massage, plead, shutdown, stay home. Covid 2.0 was strongly suggest, better or else, tase/arrest, see something say something, shaming, silencing, cancelling. Covid 3.0 will be nastier, as we are seeing and each new version will just get nastier and nastier. Mark my words, and it's coming...people who DO NOT take the vaccine will be pursecuted badly: lockdown, quarantine camp, no job...maybe even eventually, not able to buy anything...but that might be 4.0 or 5.0...

chrisocn

Established
Pfizer Contracts Leaked!

5:48.
leaked contract between pfizer and albania. pfizer holds itself officially harmless as to any possible adverse effects. pfizer also acknowledges that the efficacy of the vax is not currently known.
Yes...they're harmless because they and many other companies were given carte blanc immunity against any responsibilities due to injury, maiming, or death of peolple who use their product due to Emergency Authorization...

polymoog

Superstar

2:11.
male nurse bent out of shape about the mandatory vax in his hospital.
so quit!! besides the TONS of available jobs, you can become an unvaxxed nurse for private hire, ya mor.

We Do Not Consent

7:38. a compilation of people like us who outright refuse the gene therapy jab.
we have to start getting louder about this.
Wow that is amazing to see.

I don’t think tptb understand I will literally make it my life’s purpose to not get the shot if I need to. I assume there’s millions of people who feel the same

Fajr

Veteran
This doctor tested his patients with a blood test within one week of vaccination, and found 62% of patients had blood clotting. They are microscopic clots and will worsen over time. The doctor is finding "thousands of tiny clots". These clots can cause serious vascular damage, most especially pulmonary hypertension (high blood pressure in the lungs), which leads to heart failure and death within "three years." In other words, microscopic blood clotting caused by the coronavirus shot will lead to long-term lung and heart damage, and early studies show most recipients have this clotting.