COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Dr. Robert Malone, who invented the mRNA technology that's now being used in the COVID-19 vaccine, told Fox's Tucker Carlson on Wednesday night that there isn't enough data about the risks for these age groups and doesn't believe they should be forced to get vaccinated.

'I don't think the benefits outweigh the risks in that cohort,' said Malone, referring to people in the 18 to 22 age bracket, 'but unfortunately the risk-benefit analysis is not being done.'

Last edited:

Fajr

Veteran
US health officials admit unexpected heart problems in teens, but insist mRNA Covid-19 vaccines are SAFE & EFFECTIVE

The vaccine causes your heart to stop beating, tsk but you don't understand, it is safe and effective.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Latest Data Shows No Excess Deaths From All Causes Globally in 2020

The data was captured by the web archive Web.Archive.org. Because it is now six months into 2021, the data reflects late-arriving data. Surprisingly, there is no simple listing at Worldometers of all-cause, global mortality data for 2020 and prior years. It must be constructed from archived data.

The data shows that total world deaths from all causes held steady at about 58.8 million per year since 2019. In 2017 the total was 58.7 million. If anything, global deaths were lower than expected last year, due to aging Baby Boomer demographics, which accounts for a slight, normal rise in deaths in most years.

In global terms, if excess deaths are the criteria, there was no pandemic.

Total Global Yearly Deaths, All Causes Source: Worldometers

Year Deaths Source Notes

2020 58.8M (1)

2019 58.8M (2)

2018 58.5M (3)

2017 58.7M (4)

2016 58.0M (5)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Pfizer COVID Vaccine Linked to Rare Blood Clot Disorder, Israeli Researchers Say

A team of Israeli researchers said they began studying the possible link between Pfizer’s vaccine and thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura after reports of a sudden increase in cases across Israel — four cases in one month compared to two or three cases per year.

I'm seeing this a lot. It's either that "trusted" go-to-doctor the MSM quote for pretty much everything or the gov.health dept telling the sleepy masses to call their information hotline or speak to your doctor for "real" information.:rolleyes:
Yeah “speak to our local sell-out ‘cause they’ll steer you in the right direction - but whatever you do - don’t do your own research!”

Yeeeah...suuuure....

Never trust anyone who tells you to blindly trust them. If they were telling the truth, they wouldn’t be afraid of you drawing your own conclusions.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
University Fires Surgeon Who Voiced Safety Concerns About COVID Vaccines for Kids

Dr. Francis Christian, a practicing surgeon and clinical professor of general surgery at the University of Saskatchewan, was suspended effective September 2021 after he released a statement to 200 doctors expressing concerns about giving the COVID shots to children.

The Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms represents Dr. Francis Christian, clinical professor of general surgery at the University of Saskatchewan and a practicing surgeon in Saskatoon. Christian was called into a meeting Wednesday, suspended from all teaching responsibilities effective immediately, and fired from his position with the University of Saskatchewan as of September 2021.

There is a recording of Christian’s meeting yesterday between Christian and Dr. Preston Smith, the Dean of Medicine at the University of Saskatchewan, College of Medicine, Dr. Susan Shaw, the Chief Medical Officer of the Saskatchewan Health Authority and Dr. Brian Ulmer, head of the Department of Surgery at the Saskatchewan College of Medicine.

In addition, the Justice Centre will represent Christian in his defense of a complaint that was made against him and an investigation by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan. The complaint objects to Christian having advocated for the informed consent of COVID vaccines for children.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

floss

Star
Agreed with the picture but not the username "Trump save America"... sorry but you cannot be antivaxx and pro Trump. He was the one created Operation Warp Speed which lead to world wide vaccinations. The blood on his hands will make Hitler look like child play. If/when Trump does come back as a "savior", you should know he's the Anti Christ. There is only one True savior and it's not Trump.

polymoog

Superstar
He tells us to be spiritually prepared for what is coming.
Brother Bugnolo makes another terrifying video
he is basically saying the same thing as clif high: massive dieoffs vaxxed persons realizing theyve been poisoned attacking those who pushed the vax in the first place (namely, the politicians), general chaos in terms of financial markets, real estate, etc.

Lucy

Star
Agreed with the picture but not the username "Trump save America"... sorry but you cannot be antivaxx and pro Trump. He was the one created Operation Warp Speed which lead to world wide vaccinations. The blood on his hands will make Hitler look like child play. If/when Trump does come back as a "savior", you should know he's the Anti Christ. There is only one True savior and it's not Trump.
Floss, I very much agree with you. I thought the picture was powerful.
I Loved Trump when he was President but now agree he has blood on his hands and could very well end up being the Antichrist.
And yes my hope is in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, not in any man.☝

polymoog

Superstar
Electric Woo of Change - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World

clif high discussing the near future with massive die-offs of the population, logistics, etc.

1 hour, 7 min.

we have already seen the british airways pilots dying and the search for untainted blood (the blood of the unvaxxed) by hospitals. high says we will start seeing more and more things begin to surface in july.
good, i was getting a bit sick of my job.

polymoog

Superstar
Why the VAXXED are Acting Strange and WHY IT WILL GET WORSE

19:11.