COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
What is CV-19?
So my theory Frank is basically we had the seasonal flu with bogus Covid swabs testing, to push the narrative of so many positive cases.
Combine the seasonal flu with the new extensive 5G infrastructure and you have people getting sick and dying.
Then the media starts pushing fear and false information and the scamdamic spread.
That was the Elites goal so that they could convince the world to take this so called vaccine which they have been working on for years for their sinister plans....Transhumanism, One world religion and government to set up the Beast System...which will bring about the antichrist and mark of the beast.

Note they don't mention 5G, which of course it is.

SpaceX's Starlink expects it can provide global coverage around September

SYDNEY, June 22 (Reuters) - Starlink, the satellite internet unit of Elon Musk's SpaceX, expects to be able to provide continuous global coverage by around September but will then need to seek regulatory approvals, its president Gwynne Shotwel said on Tuesday.
"We've successfully deployed 1,800 or so satellites and once all those satellites reach their operational orbit, we will have continuous global coverage, so that should be like September timeframe," she told a Macquarie Group (MQG.AX) technology conference via webcast.
"But then we have regulatory work to go into every country and get approved to provide telecoms services."

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Great video
I'm seeing this a lot. It's either that "trusted" go-to-doctor the MSM quote for pretty much everything or the gov.health dept telling the sleepy masses to call their information hotline or speak to your doctor for "real" information.:rolleyes:

Vmort

Star
Use public transport forbidden in Bashkorkostan (region in Russia) for pople who have no vaccine.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Here’s what I think is going on:

Some folks high up, have seen the myocarditis and pericarditis and all the other horrible side effects (deaths) striking kids - and they don’t want THEIR kids to get sick and die...so they’re putting a “pause” on it...for now...
But they ALREADY knew what the side effects were before the rollout
I found the last sentence curious though
1624443467842.png
Why remind people to get childhood vaccines for their kids, unless...
or corrupt some batches of childhood vaccines with mRNA. “Some”, in the sense that if all the batches weren’t ordinary childhood vaccines, there’ll be mass infant death and no one will want shots for their kids.
If i was as diabolical as the people running this show and adults don't want my "vaccine" anymore and won't bring their children either so that "i" create my "Internet of Bodies/Internet of Things", the only way to achieve "my" dream would be lace vaccines that people already trust with the magnetic nanoparticles...childhood vaccines, the flu shot etc. Not all the batches, so as not to tick people off.
....so if we suddenly start seeing the same covid shot side effects in kids, who haven't been inoculated with covid shots, i think the answer will be straightfoward.

Nikōn

Veteran
The virus where I am has simply become the most drudgingly boring inconvenience. It otherwise barely registers on my mind, aside from the signs up everywhere and the hand sanitizers (which I don't use).
All it means for me is that at various points for me at work we have to tighten the 'traffic' in the store I work at and limit customers at times that we go into level 3/4.
But it always drops to level 1, then is alright for ages, then goes super shit again, then drops back to 1, rinse and repeat.