COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Helioform

Star
Welp, my sister who was totally not willing to take the vaccine just made an appointment to get vaccinated because her cuck of a boyfriend is afraid of catching the corona and wants her to get the vax.

Good news is, I managed to convince her to not take it and now she is going to cancel the appointment.

Seems like a lot of people are falling for the peer pressure. Alarming...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Encore
A Final Warning to Humanity from Former Pfizer Chief Scientist Michael Yeadon

Dr. Michael Yeadon is the former Chief Scientist and Vice-President of Pfizer Respiratory & Allergy Research, and has worked for over 30 years in the pharmaceutical industry. At great personal cost, he has been sounding the alarm about some of the lies and half-truths coming out of public health agencies during this pandemic. He is deeply troubled by the use of emergency-use-authorized vaccines being given en masse to non high-risk patients, the lack of informed consent for those being given these EUA therapies, the prospect of vaccine passports, and many other public policy responses to this pandemic.

Screenshot_2021-05-20 A Final Warning to Humanity from Former Pfizer Chief Scientist Michael Y...png

Turkish prosecutor says Ankara's pandemic restrictions are illegal

It was the first time in Turkey. That prosecutor was fired today.

B_JMNN

Established
Welp, my sister who was totally not willing to take the vaccine just made an appointment to get vaccinated because her cuck of a boyfriend is afraid of catching the corona and wants her to get the vax.

Good news is, I managed to convince her to not take it and now she is going to cancel the appointment.

Seems like a lot of people are falling for the peer pressure. Alarming...

That's all they got. And that is psychological to get someone else to peer pressure you into getting it and convincing and getting you to change your mind. That's pretty much using psychological warfare on the people, which is getting the people to psychologically work for you.

Lil axe

Veteran
so i got a co-worker to place a magnet on his arm where he was injected, magnet wouldn't stay in place, he had the moderna shot, 5 weeks ago, one more piece of ammunition they ridicule me with, 15 minutes ago another co-worker left to receive the pfizer shot, as he was leaving i said i guess its too late now, he looked at me, i've worked with him for 14 years, talked alot with each other, i've been trying to show him information for months, i started with dr roger hodkinson conversation with edmonton city council, but he believes the main stream media and government more, kind of sucks, when he left, felt like i was losing an individual i like, and they would be different after the procedure,

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This is a good resource:

Sorry not sure why the URL is a mess but link works

I got it here.

floss

Star
so i got a co-worker to place a magnet on his arm where he was injected, magnet wouldn't stay in place, he had the moderna shot, 5 weeks ago, one more piece of ammunition they ridicule me with, 15 minutes ago another co-worker left to receive the pfizer shot, as he was leaving i said i guess its too late now, he looked at me, i've worked with him for 14 years, talked alot with each other, i've been trying to show him information for months, i started with dr roger hodkinson conversation with edmonton city council, but he believes the main stream media and government more, kind of sucks, when he left, felt like i was losing an individual i like, and they would be different after the procedure,
Some of these people don't try hard enough. They might rub the magnet for a couple sec and give up, nope! If you're not the one doing it yourself, don't ask them to test it. If you're allow to test it, then go slow, take your time until you feel the pull. Some people deep inside are afraid to find out the truth.