COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

chrisocn

Established
I don't buy this stuff about magnets sticking to people. I don't know much about physics but honestly find it difficult to understand how this could actually happen when there is a barrier between the metal and the skin. Furthermore, the metal is in far too small of a quantity to have a significant magnetic attraction like c'mon? We need to avoid unproven theories like this so people don't ridicule us and discredit the rest of our material that is based on hardcore evidence.

Of course many people could fake this for views. People do that type of thing all the time.
Read Post #11,055...you might want to rethink that...

Last edited:

chrisocn

Established
Now I'm no mathematician but I'm smelling a dirty big rat amongst the figures quoted here by That Man Cock.

Apparently the vaccine has an incredible 97% efficacy rate against people getting very ill and dying from the virus. Unfortunately the other 3% could get very ill and die from the virus.

I think the current age range now "eligible" (nice sales line there) for a jab here in the UK is 35 -40.

Without checking official sources I'd guess the current mortality rate for Covid deaths in that age bracket is something like .05%.

So, by taking the vaccine you are in effect increasing your chances of croaking it "with covid" by 2.95%.

......Anyone for a quick game of Russian roulette?
He IS a dirty rat...can't even cry right without laughing...he's a shill for the oligarchy:

...and don't forget when he took OFF his mask when he thought nobody was looking:

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Informed and outspoken Canadian doctors accused of spreading "misinformation."
B.C. doctors urge action on colleague spreading COVID-19 misinformation
Physicians who've filed complaints against Dr. Stephen Malthouse ask why he's still practicing

Screenshot_2021-05-17 B C doctors urge action on colleague spreading COVID-19 misinformation C...png

Meanwhile, Dr. Charles Hoffe of Lytton, who wrote an open letter falsely claiming that vaccines are more dangerous than COVID-19, is no longer working in emergency services at the town's St. Bartholomew's Health Centre, Interior Health has confirmed.
fhfd.jpeg

floss

Star
Okay yall, this vaxgnet is real! My friend recently had double shots of Moderna. She was nice enough to let me test this vaxgnet on her. Lo and Behold, I FELT the magnetic pull and voilas, it STUCK! It was a jaw dropping moment for me and my wife. WINTER IS COMING!
stick.jpg

floss

Star

Surley

Established
My sisters daughter-in-law said it didn't stick on 3 of her family members all had different vaccines. But she has a niece who just recently took it and the magnet stuck. Her daughter in laws family took it a few months ago. So I'm wondering if it only works soon after getting the injection. Very strange though hopefully it will cause people to stop and think before getting it.

floss

Star
My sisters daughter-in-law said it didn't stick on 3 of her family members all had different vaccines. But she has a niece who just recently took it and the magnet stuck. Her daughter in laws family took it a few months ago. So I'm wondering if it only works soon after getting the injection. Very strange though hopefully it will cause people to stop and think before getting it.
Similarly with the hit and misses on adverse effects. But I think this time around TPTB is going to hit a home run with Covid-21. As Bill Gate have been saying, the second wave will get the attention. Therefore, I believe a very high percentage of vaxxers are vagnetized which will contributed largely to the CV-21 deaths. I have a feeling, everyone will know someone die of CV-21 this time around.

MagneticHuman

Veteran
It may be helpful to be aware of the difference in conductivity between different metals and alloys and also how this relates to magnetism.

This may or may not give you a clue in why they want you to be exposed to "heavy" metal whether it be in the form of music or in the form of an injection into your arm. And also may give you a clue in why all the "heavy" water programming related to total destruction. It all comes down to the flow of energy where conductivity is movment/freedom/ease and lack of it is stagnation/prison/disease.

If you want to "level up" in this material realm align yourself with freedom and choose what metals you align with in accordance to this. Injection of heavy metals into your body most certainly will lead to leveling down or stagnation.

Metals are the only substances that are magnetic. But some metals are magnetic and some are not. Worth of special notice is that the most precious and most conductive metals like SILVER, copper and gold are not magnetic.

Last edited:

MagneticHuman

Veteran

Let’s take a look at some of the most well known magnetic metals. Some of them are magnetic at all times. Other, like stainless steel, have magnetic properties only with a certain chemical composition.
Iron
Metal powder attracted to magnet

Iron is an extremely well-known ferromagnetic metal. It is, in fact, the strongest ferromagnetic metal. It forms an integral part of the earth’s core and imparts its magnetic properties to our planet. That is why the Earth acts as a permanent magnet on its own.
There are many aspects that contribute to iron’s magnetism. In addition to its net electron spin at the atomic level, its crystalline structure also plays an important role. Without it, iron would not be a magnetic metal.
Different crystalline structures result in different iron properties.
Iron is ferromagnetic in its body-centred cubic (bcc) alpha-FE structure. At the same time, it does not show magnetism in face-centred cubic (fcc) gamma-Fe structure. Beta-Fe structure, for example, displays paramagnetic tendencies.
Nickel
Nickel is another popular magnetic metal with ferromagnetic properties. Like iron, its compounds are present in the earth’s core. Historically, nickel has been used to make coins.
Today, nickel finds use in batteries, coatings, kitchen tools, phones, buildings, transport and jewellery. A large portion of nickel is used to manufacture ferronickel for stainless steel.
Because of its magnetic properties, nickel is also part of Alnico magnets (made of aluminium, nickel, and cobalt). These magnets are stronger than rare-earth metal magnets but weaker than iron-based magnets.
Cobalt
Cobalt is an important ferromagnetic metal. For over 100 years, cobalt’s excellent magnetic properties have helped develop a variety of applications.
Cobalt can be used to produce soft as well as hard magnets. Soft magnets that use cobalt have advantages over other soft magnets. Namely, they have a high saturation point, Curie temperatures in the range of 950…990° Celsius. Thus, they can be used for high-temperature applications (up to under 500° Celsius).
Cobalt with its alloys is used in hard disks, wind turbines, MRI machines, motors, actuators, and sensors.
Steel
Steel also displays ferromagnetic properties as it is derived from iron. Most steels will be attracted to a magnet. If needed, steel can also be used to make permanent magnets.
Let’s take the example of steel EN C15D. This grade of steel contains 98.81 to 99.26% iron. Thus, a very high percentage of this steel grade is iron. Hence, the ferromagnetic properties of iron transfer to steel.
Stainless Steel
Some stainless steels are magnetic and some are not. An alloy steel becomes a stainless steel if it has at least 10.5% of chromium in it. Due to the varying chemical compositions, there are different types of stainless steel.
Table of ferritic stainless steels AISI and EN
Ferritic stainless steels
Ferritic and martensitic stainless steels are magnetic due to their iron composition and molecular structure.
Austenitic steels, on the other hand, do not display ferromagnetic properties because of a different molecular structure. This makes the suitable for use in MRI machinery.
The structural difference derives from the amount of nickel. It strengthens the oxide layer for better protection against corrosion but also changes the structure of stainless steel.
Rare Earth Metals
Along with the above-mentioned metals, compounds of some rare earth elements also have excellent ferromagnetic properties. Gadolinium, samarium, neodymium are all examples of magnetic rare earth metals.
Various magnets with different properties can be manufactured using the above metals in combination with iron, nickel and cobalt. These magnets come with specific properties necessary for certain applications.
For example, samarium-cobalt magnets are present in turbomachinery, high-end electric motors, etc.
Which Metals Are Not Magnetic?
Only a few metals in the periodic table are magnetic. Most other common metals are non-magnetic metals. Let’s take a look at some of them.
List of Non-Magnetic Metals
Aluminium
Aluminium’s crystal structure, similarly to lithium and magnesium, makes it non-magnetic. All three materials are popular examples of paramagnetic metals.
Although several types of aluminium corrosion can happen, it is known for its resistance to corrosive environments. This, along with its light weight, makes it a useful metal in many industries.
Gold
Gold is a diamagnetic metal like most other metals. In its pure form, gold is non-magnetic and shows only a weak repulsion towards magnets like all diamagnetic metals.
Silver
Silver is another non-magnetic metal. This property makes identifying fake silver possible. If the “silver” coins or jewellery attracts to magnets, it is something else.
Copper
Is Copper Magnetic?

Is Copper Magnetic?
Copper itself is not magnetic but interacts with magnets to some extent. This property helps generate electricity in power plants.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Dr. Michael Yeadon: ‘Not One Of Those Things Is Supported By The Science’

Screenshot_2021-05-18 Dr Michael Yeadon 'Not One Of Those Things Is Supported By The Science'.png