COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

billy t

Veteran
But what about the symptoms ?
In the case of polio, there is a neuronal damaged , if is not a virus ( because does not fullfill the Koch's postulate). What is the cause of the neuronal damaged ? maybe a virus, maybe a bacteria or exposure to a chemical toxic agent.. But it should be a reason...
Cells produce viruses to help break down damaged tissue and toxic compounds etc. The virus itself is not the causative factor. This is just a gross oversimplification of many illnesses. Blaming viruses for sickness is akin to blaming firefighters for bushfires due to them being present at the scene.

John K.

Rookie
Cells produce viruses to help break down damaged tissue and toxic compounds etc. The virus itself is not the causative factor. This is just a gross oversimplification of many illnesses. Blaming viruses for sickness is akin to blaming firefighters for bushfires due to them being present at the scene.
Interested.
Do you have any paper about this theory?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
“At Least Canada Isn’t North Korea!” - Viva on the Street Update

He makes some very good points. Scripted gov officials are blaming the victim for the abuse of the victimizer(gov) as a form of battered woman syndrome and people are buying it. They speak to us like children who will be scolded for not following the rules.
It's amazing the denial some people are in. People saying that a least it's not N.Korea or Nazi Germany...yes, that's how low the bar has gotten. How long are people willing to put up with this insanity. Medical tyranny based on lies. Unbelievable.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Interested.
This topic has been touched on many times in this thread. Worthwhile posts.

billy t

Veteran
Thought I would share this comment that someone left in response to an individual who said that germ theory and terrain theory both have elements of truth to them and that we "shouldn't throw the baby out with the bath water" and reject germ theory entirely.

Check this response. Excellent.

"
You can believe in whatever you like. Logic should come into it at some point though. You can’t have it both ways. It’s either the terrain or the germ. It can’t be both.

If the germ was the cause then the terrain would not matter. This idea that we fight off germs as “invaders” is inane. If we are fighting them all the time and they are from an external source why does our body create them and why aren’t we weakened all the time by this constant fight from the external invaders? We create these bacteria internally (and viruses which are not viruses but proteins and exosomes) in our body during a weakened and toxic state to rid ourselves of excess toxicity and diseased or poisoned tissue. We are shedding toxic tissue not germs during this phase. We don’t contract or catch germs.

I explained this the other day. If a cab driver (or any profession with contact with the public) is being exposed constantly to alleged germs (Viral or bacterial) in his cab from the hundreds of rides he has a week in very enclosed quarters why aren’t cabbies statistically any more sick than anyone else? They should have much higher incidences of all contagious diseases, but they don’t.

There is no way your theory of a bit of terrain plus some germ works, because the statistics don’t support it. At some point those cab drivers are going to be tired or run down and so wouldn’t their weakened terrain make them more vulnerable to ALL the GERMS and yet they are not catching flu, TB, measles or meningitis, cholera or or any other alleged contagion anymore than anyone else. So that theory fails.

What the epidemiological statistics do support is that the more nutritionally supported a population is, the less disease ridden. More sunshine – Vitamin D – reduces respiratory ailments. Which indicates that nutrition and Vitamin D is the number one prevention against illness. There are also other factors such as toxic exposure which triggers illness: Environmental. Chemical. Electrical. Drugs. Toxic Food. Toxic thoughts. Lack of sleep. Lack of exercise.

Bacteria found at the site of disease and illness is not the cause it’s one of the clean up mechanisms that breaks down tissue, recycles organic matter and toxins. Think of the bacteria and viruses (not really viruses but proteins, enzymes and exosomes) as the cleaners; surfactants and recyclers of your cells.

Our body is not fighting anything. We are in constant detox through our skin, lymphatic system, sweat, mucus, liver and kidneys. But when the body is exposed to toxic overload and not enough nutritional support and/or sunshine our body is overwhelmed and needs to reduce the toxic load and the mucosal immune response is initiated: Colds. And for more serious detoxification, the cell mediated immune response is initiated which people call flu. But none of this is contagion".

billy t

Veteran
Germ theory proponent: "I suppose that fingers which touch a cold sore can carry the virus to the genitals".

Response: "Nonsense. First of all virologists claim cold sores are not the same virus as genital herpes. My mother gets cold sores and my brother and I never got them. She was preparing dinner for us with cold sores. If there were contagious the entire family would have had them. People only get outbreaks when run down which indicates the sores are an auto immune condition from vaccination.

Also, two of my boyfriends had herpes and I never contracted it. I do not believe in contagion at all. Only vaccinated people get these diseases. The viruses such as herpes are not viruses at all but are actually proteins with a genetic mutation signature that are indicative of certain cancers which means they are undoubtedly from vaccines since vaccines are all developed using various cancer cell lines".

Here is the article and the comments section is below. Great source of information and many of the posters here now their stuff. https://off-guardian.org/2021/05/07/halt-vaccine-passports/

billy t

Veteran
This post I came across was well done. Seems like a poetic piece. Very humorous.

A bed-wetting simpleton, he cowers in his home, pleading for the nation to be locked down and the disobedient masses to be locked up.

He lacks any original thought, any spine or skepticism. Yet he never lacks toilet paper, having dutifully stockpiled roll upon roll just like the stampeding hordes on his television screen. Perhaps intuitively he knows just how full of s*** he truly is. Best to be prepared.

He wrings and sanitizes his hands with equal fury, yet they never wash clean.

His face masked and shielded, his eyes goggled, his hands gloved, he remains socially distanced from his peers and reality, sheltered in place.

He is immune to rational discourse, and he seeks to stifle the voices of any who question his paranoia, just as his own feeble voice is stifled by the muzzle pulled tight across his face.

Oxygen-deprived and depraved, he staggers on, guided by the latest hysterical pronouncements from his health authorities. Wash your hands, cover your mouth no directive is too juvenile for this intellectual infant. He follows their lead and their science. He will never stray from the herd, never break from their ranks.

He tests himself daily, as one can never be too careful. Perhaps he is an asymptomatic carrier, the invisible enemy!

He pines for the vaccine, that incredible elixir of heavy metals and light-headedness. No list of side effects is too long, no clinical trial is too short.

95% effective! 2 weeks to flatten the curve! These simple slogans slide effortlessly into his simple mind, just as the test swabs penetrate his quivering nostrils and anus.

99.85% survival rate? Must be fake news. Two-digit statistics are the absolute limit for his two-digit IQ.

Only zero COVID will suffice, full vaccination, full domination. An end to mortality, and freedom.

The COVID man.

Lucy

Star
The below email went out to the parents of students who attend OHIO state SCHOOLS for the DEAF and BLIND.
Is Governor DeWine implementing a PILOT program to test children with disabilities for COVID-19 WEEKLY in order to push the governor and ODH vaccine agenda?

Is this just another one of his attempts to fear-monger by driving up Covid numbers among school children as the vaccine is about to receive emergency use authorization for Children age 2-11 this fall? ⬇

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/05/04/health/pfizer-vaccine-approval-kids-eua-timeline/index.html

What else will be “available in all schools by as early as fall”?... thats right!
TESTING EVERY WEEK!
So, now there will be an opportunity weekly for an asymptomatic, COVID-19 positive child, who is “unvaccinated” to be quarantined, shamed, or labeled, while they’re “vaccinated” peers will enjoy the normalcy of school.

If we don’t get HB 248 passed before the end of session in June, our children are going to be subjected to horrific pressure to be vaccinated including discriminatory actions, singling out, labeling and quarantines!!

If you haven’t stood up for the rights of employees, at least stand up for the rights and future of your children! We are running out of time.

OHIO NEEDS HB 248!

Contact your Rep. to VOTE YES the “Vaccine Choice and Anti-Discrimination act.” (HB 248)
⬇ Find your Rep. here ⬇
https://www.ohiohouse.gov/

——-

The schools participating in the pilot testing are below:

——-

FREE SPEECH is UNDER ATTACK!

billy t

Veteran
Interested.
Have a look at Virus Mania. Might be hard to track down a pdf copy. I have a copy so send me a PM if you want a pdf. I should be able to attach it there. Also look at the book by Sally Fallon and Thomas Cowan. Forget the name of it.

Here is a pdf of Inventing the Aids Virus which also goes into a lot of the same concepts. https://www.pearl-hifi.com/11_Spirited_Growth/10_Health_Neg/04_Pandemics/01_AIDS/Inventing_the_AIDS_Virus.pdf The book has a forward by Kary Mullis the inventor of the PCR test. Just the fact that Kary Mullis put his name on it should be enough to raise eyebrows for anyone who has critical thinking skills. I find his death very mysterious.

Also read the articles at off guardian.

Yeah, the proponents of germ theory are the ones making outlandish claims at the end of the day. Just because these theories have become mainstream it does not change the fact that they have zero evidence. Those who believe in germ theory have to prove that contagion exists, not the other way around. The more you dig deeper and research the more you will see that there is absolutely no evidence that viruses cause sickness.

Viruses were not able to be proven through Kochs postulates so they changed the definition of Kochs postulates.

I am not saying viruses don't exist. However, viruses are not what they are made out to be.

Just as they weren't able to call Swine Flu a pandemic so what did they do? They changed the definition of pandemic.

Lies upon lies.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
New here and just want to thank you Frank for starting this thread. I have been sharing everything posted here with numerous friends and relatives.. God bless you!
First off, welcome to the forum Lucy and thank-you! I'm really glad you find this thread helpful. I'm also glad you've been sharing info with others. That was the intention from the start. Lots of folks on this forum help make the thread what it is. It's a great community and I'm glad you're part of it. Again welcome aboard!!

This post I came across was well done. Seems like a poetic piece. Very humorous.

A bed-wetting simpleton, he cowers in his home, pleading for the nation to be locked down and the disobedient masses to be locked up.

He lacks any original thought, any spine or skepticism. Yet he never lacks toilet paper, having dutifully stockpiled roll upon roll just like the stampeding hordes on his television screen. Perhaps intuitively he knows just how full of s*** he truly is. Best to be prepared.

He wrings and sanitizes his hands with equal fury, yet they never wash clean.

His face masked and shielded, his eyes goggled, his hands gloved, he remains socially distanced from his peers and reality, sheltered in place.

He is immune to rational discourse, and he seeks to stifle the voices of any who question his paranoia, just as his own feeble voice is stifled by the muzzle pulled tight across his face.

Oxygen-deprived and depraved, he staggers on, guided by the latest hysterical pronouncements from his health authorities. Wash your hands, cover your mouth no directive is too juvenile for this intellectual infant. He follows their lead and their science. He will never stray from the herd, never break from their ranks.

He tests himself daily, as one can never be too careful. Perhaps he is an asymptomatic carrier, the invisible enemy!

He pines for the vaccine, that incredible elixir of heavy metals and light-headedness. No list of side effects is too long, no clinical trial is too short.

95% effective! 2 weeks to flatten the curve! These simple slogans slide effortlessly into his simple mind, just as the test swabs penetrate his quivering nostrils and anus.

99.85% survival rate? Must be fake news. Two-digit statistics are the absolute limit for his two-digit IQ.

Only zero COVID will suffice, full vaccination, full domination. An end to mortality, and freedom.

The COVID man.
Haha! Wow - that really IS good!