COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, NEW WORLD ORDER/THE GREAT RESET, 5G, PROTESTS, ID 2020, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Maldarker

Established
gates applied for one as well
this one makes my hair on the back of my neck stand up

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Fauci, smoking gun evidence, pandemic fraud; memo to Ohio Congressman Jim Jordan

Summary: Fauci readily admitted that, if the PCR test for the virus is done improperly, the results are meaningless and must be thrown out. What he failed to say—and he knows this—is that the test, since the beginning, HAS BEEN DONE IMPROPERLY.

Takeaway: Millions of people have been falsely told they’re infected with the virus; millions of COVID case numbers are false. These false numbers have been used to declare and extend lockdowns.

If what I’m writing here is true, Congressman, would that interest you? Would that spur you to take action?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
COVID: Vaccinated people shedding and spreading genetic disaster to unvaccinated women?

Can the COVID vaccine (which is actually an experimental genetic treatment) “shed” something harmful that can be passed from person to person?

Perhaps that sounds impossible, but in the world of genetics, much can go wrong.

In fact, for the past 25 years, we’ve had an illustration of shedding right in front of our eyes: GMO crops.

If you recall, Monsanto assured one and all that these crops—genetically engineered to survive the sprayed herbicide Roundup—would flourish, while weeds would succumb to the chemical.

So what actually happened? The weeds were resistant and became super-giants. And the Monsanto genes drifted from farm to farm, contaminating crops that were never meant to be engineered.

The Monsanto genes were “shed” and they spread.

polymoog

Superstar
COVID: Vaccinated people shedding and spreading genetic disaster to unvaccinated women?
COVID: Vaccinated people shedding and spreading genetic disaster to unvaccinated women? « Jon Rappoport's Blog
Can the COVID vaccine (which is actually an experimental genetic treatment) “shed” something harmful that can be passed from person to person?

Perhaps that sounds impossible, but in the world of genetics, much can go wrong.

you cant just stick some DNA or RNA into a cell and expect it to behave the way you want. those DNA fragments find a random cleavage site and become absorbed into the genetic strand. if the genetic material enters a cleavage site near a promotor gene, that cell will be pumping out countless copies of that protein-- in our case, the covid spike proteins.
at some point, the cell will die (cell life: few days to a year) and the other body cells will slowly diminish their production of the spike proteins as they finally all die out. the protein output will steadily drop UNTIL the person gets the covid vax booster shot and restarts the cycle again.
by the way, that DNA fragment can cleave (splice) the strand and completely destroy whatever function that gene was intended for. i think this is why we are seeing so many different types of adverse reactions.

VigCizMember

Veteran
you cant just stick some DNA or RNA into a cell and expect it to behave the way you want. those DNA fragments find a random cleavage site and become absorbed into the genetic strand. if the genetic material enters a cleavage site near a promotor gene, that cell will be pumping out countless copies of that protein-- in our case, the covid spike proteins.
at some point, the cell will die (cell life: few days to a year) and the other body cells will slowly diminish their production of the spike proteins as they finally all die out. the protein output will steadily drop UNTIL the person gets the covid vax booster shot and restarts the cycle again.
by the way, that DNA fragment can cleave (splice) the strand and completely destroy whatever function that gene was intended for. i think this is why we are seeing so many different types of adverse reactions.
This happened with Bluebird Bio’s gene therapy drug...well I should say they *thought* it could have turned on cancer promoting genes in test subjects but later ruled it out - but it caused them to pause their trial.

Like you said it definitely CAN happen!