COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

What she's saying is similar to what Dr. Palevsky has said in @Fajr's thread regarding the spike protein. From the National Vaccine Center in the US, their document regarding vaccine shedding states the following:

(source)

Although, I agree with the nurse that there's no way of knowing how long they'll be shedding the spike protein because it's an experimental injection so it's best to stay away from all vaccinated people for as long as possible.

Yale public health professor suggests 60% of new COVID-19 patients have received vaccine
'Clinicians have been telling me that more than half of the new COVID cases that they’re treating are people who have been vaccinated,' said Dr. Harvey Risch.
I thought I'd add this comment from this story because it was so well written and describes how people have been gullible enough to be hoodwinked in this psy-op:

From luxsit:

"The most important point of this article isn't stated, but implied. All of the vast discrepancies and disagreements on display in this article and many others, continue to point to only one conclusion: The vaccines, tests, and treatments are chasing ghosts, not a real pandemic virus.
When you develop a test or vaccine without knowing exactly what you are targeting and how well it will work, the results will be unpredictable at best, and at worst, dangerous. We are clearly seeing the latter - catastrophic overreactions, deadly side effects, and wildly unpredictable results. When 60% test positive *after* a vaccine, it isn't just the vaccine that should be questioned, but the tests and assumptions that led to developing both that should be questioned. 60% is complete failure, not questionable efficacy. It is evidence that the primary assumptions were unfathomably wrong.
Drinking KoolAid doesn't prevent Cowabunga Disease (fictional), but I guarantee that if Fauci, Phizer, or another "expert" told people it did (insinuating that Cowabunga Disease would kill them), many would drink it, go get tested out of fear, and using the $19.95 Soros-Fauci Cowabunga Quick Test Kit, they could test positive, over and over again. And experts would debate over the efficacy of KoolAid, failing to see the fundamental, fatal flaws - not just recommending KoolAid, but whether Cowabunga Disease was ever verified to be the reason the same number of people got sick this year as last year, somehow magically replacing the annual flu.
Sounds ridiculous in other terms, but that is literally the science and logic being used with Covid19 tests and vaccines - if it seemed to work once and someone on TV said so, it must always work and we must require that everyone take it, or we'll all die of Cowabunga19! Forget everything else we've learned over the past 100 years. Forget referencing annual statistical averages.
Did anyone check to see if the tests were accurate enough to become the basis for every other assumption, tracking and reporting data? No, not anyone making policy decisions. And those that have checked, and found the tests completely useless, were dismissed, censored and silenced. And we have learned the tests are wrong every single time. Yet, people still assume that when they read about the efficacy of a vaccine that the very same tests can somehow suddenly set aside their irrelevance and magically suggest either efficacy or failure.
You might as well inject yourself with pineapple juice, thinking it will cure cancer and then take a Myers Briggs personality test to see if it worked. This is precisely what the unpredictable results are screaming to the world - "You were wrong the first time!"
This is what separates Covid19 from any previous biological pandemic. The rest followed typical viral spread and immunity patterns, and people mostly responded accordingly, without hysterics and oppressive panic. Covid19 doesn't, because it isn't really a biological virus. A psychological virus relies on human behavior, which can be erratic on a normal day. It is also dependent on showing consistent evidence, but the data and "cases" are not. Every single "inconsistency" of the studies of spread, efficacy, testing, etc all point to one common influence - psychological behavior. To contrast the current state, H1N1 infected 1.4 billion people in just 9 months, and the world barely blinked. The H1N1 vaccine was shutdown in the US because of severe side effects in a few hundred people. Covid had barely supposedly infected 100,000 people when countries shut down, and the Covid19 vaccines are being pushed relentlessly despite tens, and probably hundreds of thousands of severe side effects and deaths. Biology vs psychology.
Repeating the same behavior over and over again expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. Yet here we are, continually seeing debates over the same results that clearly show the original assumptions were wrong. Its time to throw out everything the "experts" claim about covid19 and go back to the drawing board. Treat real illnesses and stop the obsession with fiction and myths. Maybe then the medical community can get back to saving lives instead of sacrificing them to the world's newfound god of Covid."

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I thought I'd add this comment from this story because it was so well written and describes how people have been gullible enough to be hoodwinked in this psy-op:

From luxsit:

"The most important point of this article isn't stated, but implied. All of the vast discrepancies and disagreements on display in this article and many others, continue to point to only one conclusion: The vaccines, tests, and treatments are chasing ghosts, not a real pandemic virus.
When you develop a test or vaccine without knowing exactly what you are targeting and how well it will work, the results will be unpredictable at best, and at worst, dangerous. We are clearly seeing the latter - catastrophic overreactions, deadly side effects, and wildly unpredictable results. When 60% test positive *after* a vaccine, it isn't just the vaccine that should be questioned, but the tests and assumptions that led to developing both that should be questioned. 60% is complete failure, not questionable efficacy. It is evidence that the primary assumptions were unfathomably wrong.
Drinking KoolAid doesn't prevent Cowabunga Disease (fictional), but I guarantee that if Fauci, Phizer, or another "expert" told people it did (insinuating that Cowabunga Disease would kill them), many would drink it, go get tested out of fear, and using the $19.95 Soros-Fauci Cowabunga Quick Test Kit, they could test positive, over and over again. And experts would debate over the efficacy of KoolAid, failing to see the fundamental, fatal flaws - not just recommending KoolAid, but whether Cowabunga Disease was ever verified to be the reason the same number of people got sick this year as last year, somehow magically replacing the annual flu.
Sounds ridiculous in other terms, but that is literally the science and logic being used with Covid19 tests and vaccines - if it seemed to work once and someone on TV said so, it must always work and we must require that everyone take it, or we'll all die of Cowabunga19! Forget everything else we've learned over the past 100 years. Forget referencing annual statistical averages.
Did anyone check to see if the tests were accurate enough to become the basis for every other assumption, tracking and reporting data? No, not anyone making policy decisions. And those that have checked, and found the tests completely useless, were dismissed, censored and silenced. And we have learned the tests are wrong every single time. Yet, people still assume that when they read about the efficacy of a vaccine that the very same tests can somehow suddenly set aside their irrelevance and magically suggest either efficacy or failure.
You might as well inject yourself with pineapple juice, thinking it will cure cancer and then take a Myers Briggs personality test to see if it worked. This is precisely what the unpredictable results are screaming to the world - "You were wrong the first time!"
This is what separates Covid19 from any previous biological pandemic. The rest followed typical viral spread and immunity patterns, and people mostly responded accordingly, without hysterics and oppressive panic. Covid19 doesn't, because it isn't really a biological virus. A psychological virus relies on human behavior, which can be erratic on a normal day. It is also dependent on showing consistent evidence, but the data and "cases" are not. Every single "inconsistency" of the studies of spread, efficacy, testing, etc all point to one common influence - psychological behavior. To contrast the current state, H1N1 infected 1.4 billion people in just 9 months, and the world barely blinked. The H1N1 vaccine was shutdown in the US because of severe side effects in a few hundred people. Covid had barely supposedly infected 100,000 people when countries shut down, and the Covid19 vaccines are being pushed relentlessly despite tens, and probably hundreds of thousands of severe side effects and deaths. Biology vs psychology.
Repeating the same behavior over and over again expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. Yet here we are, continually seeing debates over the same results that clearly show the original assumptions were wrong. Its time to throw out everything the "experts" claim about covid19 and go back to the drawing board. Treat real illnesses and stop the obsession with fiction and myths. Maybe then the medical community can get back to saving lives instead of sacrificing them to the world's newfound god of Covid."
I agree completely. When the entire basis of your study is built around flawed science right from the start then all further study is ultimately meaningless - It's all for show. But then again, this is a psy-op and it's stories like this that have an impact on those who believe the CV-19 narrative to be true. So if someone is persuaded not to take the experimental jab for fear of developing CV-19 from it, all the better I say. It might just save their life.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Powerful statement from Fuellmich: "It all boils down to Drosten started this whole thing."
Review report Corman-Drosten et al. Eurosurveillance 2020
External peer review of the RTPCR test to detect SARS-CoV-2 reveals 10 major scientific flaws at the molecular and methodological level: consequences for false positive results.
Pieter Borger(1), Bobby Rajesh Malhotra(2) , Michael Yeadon(3) , Clare Craig(4), Kevin McKernan(5) , Klaus Steger(6) , Paul McSheehy(7) , Lidiya Angelova(8), Fabio Franchi(9), Thomas Binder(10), Henrik Ullrich(11) , Makoto Ohashi(12), Stefano Scoglio(13), Marjolein Doesburg-van Kleffens(14), Dorothea Gilbert(15), Rainer Klement(16), Ruth Schruefer(17), Berber W. Pieksma(18), Jan Bonte(19), Bruno H. Dalle Carbonare(20), Kevin P. Corbett(21), Ulrike Kämmerer(22)

Fajr

Veteran
From OracleFilms official telegram channel:
This is not a drill. Somebody just hacked Brand New Tube specifically for the purpose of hacking our account there and removing The Pushback. It's gone from that platform (for now). Passwords have been changed and we will be reuploading. Somebody does not want you to see this film. Share, download and reupload.

Lil axe

Veteran
Nanotubes Assemble into ‘Black Strands’…

From Alexandra Bruce
In April of 2016, a team of scientists led by Paul Cherukuri at Rice University announced that that they had discovered that the strong force field emitted by a Tesla coil causes carbon nanotubes to self-assemble into long wires, a phenomenon they call “Teslaphoresis.” The paper’s authors described the nanotube wires as growing and acting like nerves.

The system works by remotely oscillating positive and negative charges in each nanotube, causing them to chain together into long wires. This force-field effect on matter had never been observed on such a large scale. “With Teslaphoresis, we have the ability to massively scale up force fields to move matter remotely,” Cherukuri said.

Soooooooo…do these black strands look familiar to anybody? Is this how those black strands are made?
wonder if these will connect the hydrogel , creating the network, im curious about power source, wonder if they are using the static electricity in our bodies for power, in order to transmit our bioactivity to crypto currency in the cloud. few years back, friend of mine's dog ran away, he had a chip in him i asked a tech friend of mine if we could trace for the pet, he said the chips could be scanned, but would need a power source to transmit

Lil axe

Veteran
was looking up hydrogel found a page -

at top of the page this glared out at me -
COVID-19 Information Public health information (CDC) Research information (NIH) SARS-CoV-2 data (NCBI)

Notice of Scheduled eRA Maintenance: Please note that eRA systems will be undergoing scheduled maintenance from 10am until 10pm Eastern US time on April 24, 2021. During this window, eRA-dependent services such as MyBibliography and Grant Reporting may be unavailable. More information is available on the eRA website.

wonder if people are researching hydrogel

Lil axe

Veteran
yay

-----
gee willikers, okey dokey, already rollin up the sleeve

This is very interesting and I wonder the implications of this. As Professor Yeadon states, spike protein is a fusion protein- an ACTIVE protein. When it is no longer tethered to the viral lipid, how does it behave? How does the body handle it? How is it metabolized, excreted? Or is it not metabolized or excreted?
Biological agents, molecules, etc. often behave differently depending on what molecule or amino acid or whatever, they’re attached to. When something is isolated and dropped naked into a system (like spike being produced by one’s muscle cells or other cellls), how does it behave?
All that being said however, I’d be wary of anyone pushing the “us vs. them” narrative- I think that can be very dangerous and we need more data.

Awoken2

Superstar
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't an organism a living thing?

Why has this guy not been lynched yet?

Wtf is wrong with people who hear this and then not want to go out and get this evil bastard?

I'm well aware that TPTB have purposefully made him appear to be public enemy number 1, that's without question, but he appears to be acting with impunity at the moment. This puppet needs de-gloving, quickly.