COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, NEW WORLD ORDER/THE GREAT RESET, 5G, PROTESTS, ID 2020, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Just following orders

Established
‘Do Not Travel’: Citing Covid-19, State Department updating advisory for 80% of the WORLD

Excerpt below from:

Citing “unprecedented risk” from the Covid-19 pandemic, the State Department is urging Americans to reconsider going abroad and is updating its travel advisory to the highest, Level 4 warning for most of the planet.

On Monday, Foggy Bottom announced that it will be updating the travel advisory during the week, to “better reflect the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) science-based Travel Health Notices,” which will result in the number of places at ‘Level 4: Do Not Travel’ increasing to “approximately 80% of countries worldwide.”

The change does not imply a judgment on the current health situation in any given country, the State Department explained, but an “adjustment” in the travel advisory system to “rely more on CDC's existing epidemiological assessments” and reflect “logistical factors” such as the availability of testing.

There are currently only 34 countries with a Level 4 travel warning, including war zones such as Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Yemen; US-sanctioned countries like Venezuela, North Korea, Myanmar, Cuba, and Russia; coronavirus-stricken Brazil and Argentina, and a number of African countries.

The updated guidelines seem to be based on the CDC’s advisory published on Monday. Unvaccinated people are advised to delay or cancel any international travel.
Another Orwellian tick in the box.

I'm assuming that the WEF need to tell the masses what they're doing in order for us to acquiesce and/or give them consent to do it? Should this tweet disappear, this is their list Dr. Palevsky is reading:
  • Control all media and political parties in all 193 UN nations
  • Release a lab produced virus that’s slightly more deadly than flu
  • Bombard the world 24/7 with covid propaganda
  • Have the whole world in masks
  • Develop AI algorithms that can identify masked people
  • Roll out the Agenda 2030
  • Conflate covid with Agenda 2030 as an opportunity to reset the world
  • Systematically destroy the economy and as many jobs as possible, using repeated lockdown strategy
  • Use PCR high amplifications to justify high cases
  • Roll out first placebo vaccine
  • Use PCR low amplifications to prove that the vaccine worked
  • Allow people to feel that normality is returning
  • Introduce digital currency and vaccine pass and social scores
  • Introduce basic living wage for the millions out of work
  • Monitor 5G for dissent and electronically fine or detain
  • Introduce legislation ordering permanent social distancing and mask use
  • Roll out mutated strain of the virus or terror attack related to virus
  • If needed, use PCR high amplifications to justify new lock downs
  • Roll out real vaccines and sterilization vaccines to an accepting world
  • Decide who is worthy of reproducing
  • Reduce population to 500 million
  • Enjoy the complete control of a sustainable, ordered humanity

Also, here are the partners of the WEF. I'm not surprised by any of the companies listed:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Did Bill Gates Just Reveal the Reason Behind the Lock-Downs?

In a recent candid interview, Bill Gates outlined that, despite the comparatively small threat of Coronavirus, he and his colleagues “don’t want a lot of recovered people” who have acquired natural immunity. They instead are hoping we become reliant on vaccines and anti-viral medication.

Shockingly, Gates also suggests people be made to have a digital ID showing their vaccination status, and that people without this “digital immunity proof” would not be allowed to travel. Such an approach would mean very big money for vaccine producers.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Ted Nugent tests positive for coronavirus after calling pandemic a ‘scam’

Musician Ted Nugent has tested positive for coronavirus months after he said that the virus was “not a real pandemic”.
In his Christmas message shared on social media in December, Nugent called the worldwide crisis a “scammy pandemic” and said that people who wore masks were “sheep”.

On Monday (19 April), Nugent revealed on Facebook Live that he had caught Covid-19, admitting that “everybody” told him that he shouldn’t announce his diagnosis.

“I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days and I thought I was dying, just a clusterf***,” he said.
“Today is the 19th of April 2021 during clusterf*** pandemic... I was tested positive today. I got the Chinese s***.”

Former US president Donald Trump, whom Nugent publicly supported throughout his time in office, faced criticism for his repeated description of Covid-19 as the “Chinese virus”.

Describing his symptoms including a “stuffed-up head” and “body-aches”, Nugent continued: “My god, what a pain in the a**. I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days… So I was officially tested positive for Covid-19 today.”

He then repeated previous comments that he wouldn’t be getting the vaccine because “nobody knows what’s in it”.

Last year, he told fans: “I ain’t taking no vaccine. You come at me with a needle and I will be in fear of my life. You know what I’ll do if you come at me with a needle. ‘Hi I’m from the government, this needle’s good for you.’ F*** you.”

DISTURBING! Pfizer Vaccine Zoomed w Microscope! Are Living Cells Organisms Mixed In!

View attachment 54726
Could what we be seeing be the mechanisms of the spike protein? I heard Mike Yeadon mention it’s a “fusion protein” - in other words, it’s active. But maybe it’s something else altogether? Or even contaminants in the vaccine itself...but who knows? We’d need some pathologists to chime in...but yeah definitely worth exploring further.

Ted Nugent tests positive for coronavirus after calling pandemic a ‘scam’

Musician Ted Nugent has tested positive for coronavirus months after he said that the virus was “not a real pandemic”.
In his Christmas message shared on social media in December, Nugent called the worldwide crisis a “scammy pandemic” and said that people who wore masks were “sheep”.

On Monday (19 April), Nugent revealed on Facebook Live that he had caught Covid-19, admitting that “everybody” told him that he shouldn’t announce his diagnosis.

“I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days and I thought I was dying, just a clusterf***,” he said.
“Today is the 19th of April 2021 during clusterf*** pandemic... I was tested positive today. I got the Chinese s***.”

Former US president Donald Trump, whom Nugent publicly supported throughout his time in office, faced criticism for his repeated description of Covid-19 as the “Chinese virus”.

Describing his symptoms including a “stuffed-up head” and “body-aches”, Nugent continued: “My god, what a pain in the a**. I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days… So I was officially tested positive for Covid-19 today.”

He then repeated previous comments that he wouldn’t be getting the vaccine because “nobody knows what’s in it”.

Last year, he told fans: “I ain’t taking no vaccine. You come at me with a needle and I will be in fear of my life. You know what I’ll do if you come at me with a needle. ‘Hi I’m from the government, this needle’s good for you.’ F*** you.”
Media LOVES stories like this - but just because he said it was a scam and then “tested positive” doesn’t mean it’s still not a scam. This is why it’s important people pay attention to stats and not one-offs.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Greatest Violations of Nuremberg Code in History – Catherine Austin Fitts