COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, NEW WORLD ORDER/THE GREAT RESET, 5G, PROTESTS, ID 2020, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

A Freeman

Star
This video definitely DESERVES to be reposted, in the wake of vaccine adverse effects. The one I originally posted was memory-holed.

It is very possible that this made mainstream news because;
a) "they" now have/know the sizeable number of people who would get the microchip, namely, all those who have been or are going to get vaccinated.
OR
b) the vaccines already contain the microchip but that the little tidbit wasn't publicized. There is a reason that the CDC wanted VAST amounts of information on everyone who would be vaccinated. The CDC wanted states to acquiesce before releasing the vaccines. (sorry can't find link at the moment)

Also i think i have seen Matt Hepburn's name in regard to Operation Warp Speed.
It may also be their standard operating procedure of self-announcement, on top of the two reasons you've given, which are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

Another report of this same story, which was already prefaced by stories of Bill Gates patent application for the process (posted elsewhere within this thread (https://fort-russ.com/2020/05/bill-gates-covid-19-vaccine-and-060606-microchip-are-satanic-plots-says-oscar-winner/):-

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Urgent Call to Action: You are at Risk of Losing Your Land Rights

https://action4canada.com/urgent-your-private-land-rights-are-at-risk/

On April 22, 2021 MPs will be voting on whether to adopt Bill C-15, the United Nations Declaration on Rights of Indigenous People (UNDRIP). This UN agenda has been in the works for decades. It was adopted by the UN General Assembly in 2007 and is a key part of Agenda 21/30 and the Global Compact on Migration and 17 Sustainable Development Goals. It was supported by Stephen Harper and is being driven home by Justin Trudeau.

Despite its name, UNDRIP is not about addressing ‘indigenous’ concerns, but about a huge land-grab that will affect every resident in Canada. There is no definition of ‘indigenous’ in the UN declaration and yet the entire document is based on supposed actions to protect ‘indigenous rights’. Indigenous is not legally defined by the UN and totally undefined in the UNDRIP document. Section 26 essentially gives away all land, territories, and resources to whoever is deemed indigenous and making claims. This means that new immigrants to Canada could claim indigenous status and secure property rights.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
WARMINGTON: Many police chiefs say 'no thanks' to Ford's new COVID random stop law

Extreme move makes Ontario feel like a police state

Chief James Ramer took to twitter Saturday saying “new emergency orders announced yesterday to help limit the spread of COVID-19 are now in effect. The Toronto Police Service will continue to engage, educate and enforce, but we will not be doing random stops of people or cars.”

redqueen

Rookie
WARMINGTON: Many police chiefs say 'no thanks' to Ford's new COVID random stop law

Extreme move makes Ontario feel like a police state

Chief James Ramer took to twitter Saturday saying “new emergency orders announced yesterday to help limit the spread of COVID-19 are now in effect. The Toronto Police Service will continue to engage, educate and enforce, but we will not be doing random stops of people or cars.”
Our PC here says they won't be following fords random stops either

You've figured it out! They can't get 7billion people into an Operating Room so as to implant the "chip". The hypodermic needle will do....in dispensing the bio-sensor....which is exactly what he touted on 60minutes.

My memory didn't fail me! Matt Hepburn, advertising the microchip on 60minutes is the vaccine lead for Operation warp speed! So you can bet that the DARPA hydrogel & 3rd DNA Strand got in. It's not like anyone who got the shot bothered to independently lab-check the contents of their vaccine before getting it.
View attachment 54580
This interview is GREAT and I HIGHLY recommend you listen to it. I posted it earlier but he talks about Operation Warp Speed and how it was planned YEARS ago. In other words, they planned this entire plandemic YEARS ago. I know all you guys already know this - but he summarizes this well in the video. Also the EMERGENCY USE ACT —> that Bill was passed JANUARY 1st 2017! Why? So they could get the rights to administer this genetic technology on people!

Also PLEASE WATCH video below with TRANSHUMANISM EXPERT —> this is their END GOAL. We of course already know this - those of us with eyes to see. But this extremely well respected and well credentialed PhD explains more (note this video is from Nov 2020):