COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine

A few friends have asked my thoughts on the covid jab(s) so I thought it was time to write an article on the topic.

All my friends had not heard most of the details I shared, so I figured you might appreciate hearing some of what I told them.

Knowing how contentious this issue is, part of me would rather just write about something else, but I feel like the discussion/news is so one-sided that I should speak up.

As I always strive to do, I promise to do my best to be level-headed and non-hysterical.

I'm not here to pick a fight with anyone, just to walk you through some of what I've read, my lingering questions, and explain why I can't make sense of these covid vaccines.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Encore
"replication-competent are minuscule" translation - You are not infectious, You are not even sick. False positive.

Dr. Tony Fauci - PCR cycles
“If you get a cycle threshold of 35 or more, the chances of it being replication-competent are minuscule,”

Dr. Anthony Fauci talking about Covid-19 PCR test cycle threshold of 35 or more

According to the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the “cycle threshold” should be 34 or below.

“If you get a cycle threshold of 35 or more, the chances of it being replication-competent are minuscule,” Fauci said at roughly the four-minute mark of this video. ‘Replication competent’ means particles capable of infecting cells and replicating to produce additional infectious particles.”

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Encore
Anthony Fauci: Asymptomatic Transmission NEVER Drives Outbreaks
"In all the history of respiratory-borne viruses of any type, asymptomatic transmission has NEVER been the driver of outbreaks." January 2020

Vmort

Star
UK scientists: “Resurgence in hospitalisations and deaths is dominated by those that have received two doses of the vaccine.”

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Nursing Home Worker Fired for Refusing Daily Covid Test

Take the vaccine or
take a nasal swab
EVERY DAY

"I didn't quit, I refused the test and
was denied access to the building."

"This daily testing policy for the unvaccinated has nothing to do with protecting others from asymptomatic transmission. The terribly uncomfortable and invasive procedure is being used as an instrument of coercion, a form of medical torture meant to force our submission to becoming test subjects for the experimental vaccines."

Essentially means unvaccinated are being denied employment. What next? Food?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
CDC Reports 2,794 Total Deaths Following COVID Experimental “Vaccines” as Some Clinics Halt J&J Shots due to Side Effects

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

In what is becoming the most censored story probably in the history of the United States, the CDC has reported this week that 2,794 deaths have been reported to VAERS as of April 5, 2021, following injections of the three experimental, non-FDA approved, COVID-19 injections.
The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a U.S. Government funded database that tracks injuries and deaths caused by vaccines.
To put this into some perspective, there were a total of 345 deaths recorded in VAERS following vaccines for all of 2020.
From 2010 through the end of 2020, an entire decade spanning 11 years, there were a total of 2,588 deaths recorded following vaccines.
So deaths following vaccines during the first three months of 2021 have now exceeded total deaths for the past 11 years.
How is this not headline news?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
4,576 DEAD 199,213 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines”

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

The European database of suspected drug reaction reports, EudraVigilance, is now tracking reports of injuries and deaths following the experimental COVID-19 "vaccines." Their report through March 27, 2021 lists 5,365 deaths and 238,949 injuries following injections of four experimental COVID-19 shots: COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE MODERNA (CX-024414). COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE PFIZER-BIONTECH. COVID-19 VACCINE ASTRAZENECA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19). COVID-19 VACCINE JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S).

This is public information funded by the European Medicines Agency (EMA), and anyone can use the EudraVigilance system and verify this data. These are some serious numbers, and yet we do not know of a single news organization, either corporate media or alternative media, who has published anything on this besides Health Impact News. Please share this information far and wide, and feel free to copy and republish everything in this report.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
CANADIAN POLICE CHASED AWAY FROM ANTI MASK RALLY - KEMPTVILLE, ONTARIO

Screenshot_2021-04-11 CANADIAN POLICE CHASED AWAY FROM ANTI MASK RALLY - KEMPTVILLE, ONTARIO(1).png

While the sheep were horrified with this protest and demanded arrests for driving the cops away, the Unified TRUTHERS. ANTI MASK, ANTI LOCKDOWN supporters carried on with their anti mask party.
Ontario Member of Parliament Randy Hillier once again led the movement in defiance of the Ford, Trudeau agenda to keep everyone home and to close down all small business.

It is now estimated that 35-40% of the worldwide population have awakened to the Pandemic Lie but the military (White Hats) is saying that 50-60% is required before calling off the Fake Pandemic and bringing in the new technology such as Med Beds and all the other technology that has been suppressed by the P@dophilia Elite Billionaires around the world.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
View attachment 54219
How true is this though?
New pilot program brings COVID-19 vaccines — and hope — to the door for hundreds of Toronto seniors
There is no proof that people have been dragged out of their homes...yet.

Screenshot_2021-04-11 CANADIANS DRAGGED FROM THEIR HOMES AND VACCINATED - HOSPITALS ARE EMPTY.png