COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, NEW WORLD ORDER/THE GREAT RESET, 5G, PROTESTS, ID 2020, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Local teen diagnosed with Guillain-Barre syndrome questions COVID-19 vaccine after receiving first dose

Dr. Charles Sims, Montgomery County Health Authority and infectious disease doctor from St. Luke’s in The Woodlands, said it is more often caused by a viral or bacterial infection and he can’t say the vaccine caused Wyatt’s condition.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Ex-UFC star Bonnar rants about ‘sheep’ after being kicked out of gym over mask issue

UFC legend Stephen Bonnar has gone on a rant about 'sheep' after apparently being kicked out of his gym on his birthday for refusing to wear a facemask properly.
The American, who famously lost to Forrest Griffin in The Ultimate Fighter 1 finale in 2005, claims to be well known to those on the premises in the clip uploaded to social media.

"[I've] been coming to this gym 14 years," he begins in a clip posted on his Instagram account.
"Getting kicked out on my birthday, 'cos one of these sheep were complaining that my mask was dropping," he continues, while showing fitness enthusiasts behind him seemingly minding their own business.

"Well guess what, Sheep?," he says, revealing an inhaler. "I've got a medical exemption. I've got asthma.
"I'm doing you a favor by even playing pretend. Masks don't do anything. Wake up you sheep,"
he demanded, turning to the crowd.

Calling those present "tattle tales" and "cowards", he then finally makes his exit.

Government loses bid to delay High Court challenge from hospitality sector over letting non-essential shops open before pubs and restaurants can serve food and drink indoors

Finally! People start to fight back. The British put up with a lot, stiff upper lip and all that, but they do get disgruntled and eventually write a strongly worded letter!

Awoken2

Star
I don't do politics, I see through it, as you all should by now.....but....

Right wing evangelical apocalypse seeking president in....Covid propaganda campaign goes exponential

Meanwhile, all 3rd World countries with no economies to r*pe manage to sidestep the virus......hmmm.

Last edited: