COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Fajr

Veteran
I got this list of Telegram channels shared from World Doctors Alliance Telegram channel. I visited some of the channels, they got nice content.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I got this list of Telegram channels shared from World Doctors Alliance Telegram channel. I visited some of the channels, they got nice content.
I can't open any links. Do I need to sign-up for telegram to read the posts?

Just like they were the first to do the mandatory face diaper. At some point, the powers that be figured out that people would accept tyranny if it comes through corporations. Government tyranny got a bad rep. Somehow, the illusion still exists that while only multinational corporations are permitted to be open, and small shops are closed, the tyranny imposed by those corporations is somehow their “right”.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Encore
Lockdowns Do Not Control the Coronavirus: 30 Peer Reviewed Reports

Fajr

Veteran
I can't open any links. Do I need to sign-up for telegram to read the posts?
Yea. Telegram got no censorship that it is worth signing up for. Got nice news feeds.

This is America's Front Line Doctors Telegram channel as well:
AFLDS Channel Discussion America’s Frontline Doctors Founded by @DrSimoneGold • The Trusted Name for Independent Information • AFLDS.org • Official channel discussion group https://t.me/AFLDSdiscussion

Fajr

Veteran
Imagine MSM media not covering this world wide rally.
WORLD WIDE RALLY FOR FREEDOM - #NEWWORLDNEXTWEEK

Last edited:

Fajr

Veteran

Very well put together video for parents who want to vaccinate their children designed by Children Health Defense. Gives a good overview.