COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
More back peddling from the WEF.
The Great Reset And The Plantation of The Mind

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Philip Dwyer Questions Irish Police at Covid Checkpoint

Philip Dwyer of the National Party speaks with members of An Garda Siochana at Covid Checkpoint. This video was removed by YouTube.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Moderna’s Top Scientist: ‘We Are Actually Hacking The Software Of Life’

Screenshot_2021-03-09 Moderna's Top Scientist 'We Are Actually Hacking The Software Of Life'.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
No asymptomatic BS going on here.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, 15 March 2020: "I Have No Symptoms, There's No Reason for Me to Take a Test"

Screenshot_2021-03-09 Dr Anthony Fauci, 15 March 2020 I Have No Symptoms, There's No Reason fo...png

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Important article from Wall Street Journal re: the coordinated silencing of scientists who question the narrative

There is no doubt this is happening BIGTIME! Even if you use Duckduckgo as your search engine over 5oogle, your search results will include fact checking websites there to "debunk" and label as "misinformation" doctors who speak out. Unbelievable!

elsbet

Superstar
Vice is clearly a propaganda/spin mockingbird site. The only reason I bothered to post that pathetic article was because Carrie is obviously making an impact.
Oh, I hear you... it's all spin on Vice.
I should probably include "/sarc" on some of my posts. I know where you stand.

Her video (Dr C. Med) was the first I circulated to people I knew-- she's an internist for Pete's sake, and she clearly knows what she is talking about.

Media's attempts to disparage these doctors with claims like They think Bill Gates is trying to block the sun! :eek: when he IS trying to block out the sun-- are over the top. And it's shameful they're getting away with it because no one knows (or bothers to look and see if) it is the truth. I find that unnerving.
-.-

Burundi expels WHO coronavirus team as election approaches
View attachment 52097
Nkurunziza died after doing this.

they are still resisting.
Beware of Tanzania and Burundi.

View attachment 52100
View attachment 52099
Lukashenko is a dictator ever since he said that covid is psychosis. Maybe he is. But why is Europe sensitive about this?

View attachment 52101
View attachment 52102
for example, Erdogan was a dictator until last year.
but he's not, since he approved of all the covid fraud.
2021-03-10 17_16_49-Tanzania_ Magufuli’s absence prompts concerns about a ‘Covid-19 diagnosis’...png
something is happening. president of tanzania, on the same road as boris johnson. he will die if he doesn't accept the deal with the devil.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
South Florida’s Real Estate Market Red Hot A Year Into COVID Pandemic

Ticknor pays 6% income tax to the state of Virginia on top of other local taxes. Other places in the Northeast, like New York, pay more than that. Throw in COVID shutting down northern economies and 1,000 people moving to Florida every day, Ticknor said it created a housing crunch.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The PCR Deception Continues To Crumble

Derrick Broze reports on a new Lancet article which calls attention to the flaws in the PCR method for determining positive COVID19 cases.

Get ready, something is brewing.

This from Feb.18/21 from the Toronto Sun.

View attachment 52916
I came across this. As others have suggested and even in our morning staff meeting, surprisingly, this is for theatrics. I see in the thread no one's buying it, as this is much like the setup they had at Pearson Airport. The reactions are much like that ol' bat, Christine's tweets with the daily "cases". People aren't buying the narrative.

The fact that other places have completely opened up don't help these crooks either.

Public health regulations are not “the law!” United We Roll founder Glen Carritt
Here's a worthwhile video by the Liberty Coalition Canada. Apologies if it's already been posted:

Canadian Doctors Speak Out

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I came across this. As others have suggested and even in our morning staff meeting, surprisingly, this is for theatrics. I see in the thread no one's buying it, as this is much like the setup they had at Pearson Airport. The reactions are much like that ol' bat, Christine's tweets with the daily "cases". People aren't buying the narrative.

The fact that other places have completely opened up don't help these crooks either.
I'm thinking this may be recently vaccinated people getting really sick and it being called the 3rd wave.

Last week, Northern Saskatchewan was both the CV-1984 outbreak hotspot for all of Canada and the most vaccinated population as well, that being mainly aboriginal. Yesterday Canadian Military and the Red Cross were sent to Northern Manitoba due to an outbreak after aboriginals folks got their first shot. The Sun story said the break out was due to not self-isolating after the jab. (Why would people have to self isolate??)

Last edited: